Arimistane questions

ishpart

ishpart

Awards
Running hdrol cycle 50/75/75/100/100/100 Normal cycle supps Interested in throwing some arimistane into pct as an ai. Found product called revolution pct black which doses it at 50 mg not sure of dosage protocol as my research leads me to believe its best to taper an ai. for a tamoxifen pct thinking 40/20/20/10 Lean xtreme daa and maybe another OTC test boost. Any advice would be appreciated. Would also like to hear about torem experiences and with what dosages?

Honestly not even sure an ai is needed while using a serm.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
You have done your homework

Hdrol how you have it

Nolva 20/20/10/10 should be fine.

The AI you taper yes. If your going to use armistane use eliminate by Olympus labs, best bang for your buck. You could also use their super pct in combo.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I personally think that natural test boosters are nonsense like DAA. That's me. Others might not agree. Anyway I think just hdrol-nolv- AI and your good . One of the points of armistane is to block estrogen rebound and control cortisol , dry you out. Helps get rid of water. I personally like it at 400mg. Be sure to have cissus/fish oil cause it likes to dry your joints also

ishpart

ishpart

Awards
I personally think that natural test boosters are nonsense like DAA. That's me. Others might not agree. Anyway I think just hdrol-nolv- AI and your good . One of the points of armistane is to block estrogen rebound and control cortisol , dry you out. Helps get rid of water. I personally like it at 400mg. Be sure to have cissus/fish oil cause it likes to dry your joints also
Any suggestions on protocol? Maybe something like
0/0/300/400/300/200/0?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I don't recommend 400 for you . Cause that might be to much. Just use 100/100/75/50 usually start it a week after I start nolva . Then end a week after the nolva. Play around with it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32