Arimistane Only Cycle

Julz7201

Awards
I have a bottle of Arimistane I’ve never used and I was just curious if anyone has ever ran it by itself? I’ve seen people have had experience drying out and some strength gains. And if you did at what dosage? I know it’ll take a toll on my joints if I do too much so I wondered if 25mgs a day was even worth a shot. If not I have enough to do 50mgs also for a few weeks worth. Any advice would be appreciated! A good layout of what a worthy Arimistane cycle would be nice too, I can’t find too much information on solo runs

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d start 50 and ramp to 75. It gives you mild dryness and gives a nice boost in the gym. I like it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
some people like it and feel it works, science mostly says it does little more than dry you out tho... Its really up to you but I doubt you'll get too many people to say more than "i liked it" since theres really nothing dramatic about it. Run ti if you want, keep expectations low. Its really not a "cycle" since it doesn't really do anything.

And for future reference (not a big deal at this point), don't ask this in the anabolics section. Arimistane is just a supplement with no hormonal impact.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOVE Arimistane, My first run was insane and admittedly 100 percent a fluke. I have a very stabile body weight usually. On my first run of arimistane I dropped for pounds in the first week and ended the cycle three pounds heavier than average and way fuller and leaner. Ran it for four weeks at 50/50/75/100 but the 100 was too much for the joints and dropped it. Put 20 pounds on my bench. That being said, the second run from the same bottle did nothing but lean and dry me out while maintaining the same weight, no strength gain or size. Every run since has purely been cosmetic but at 75 mg the dry joints are totally manageable and the aesthetic effect is great. tl:dr I had an insane cycle but don't expect the same results.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What's the MOA of arimistane? As AI, it seems really weak but some argue that it could inhibit cortisol formation. All info available is anecdotal evidence.