Arimistane for Osta cycle

Jbone123

Awards
Got some estro sides happening on an Osta cycle. I have Arimistane 25mg capsules; any advice on dosages? I’m currently on 75mg ED. Has anyone used this AI? Is it effective at combatting estro sides whilst on cycle?

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea how the arimistane scam is still a thing. It will not lower your estrogen

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are your sides?

I personally wouldnt rely on arimistane to address issues related to libido or my nipples.

Jbone123

Awards
I have no idea how the arimistane scam is still a thing. It will not lower your estrogen
Yeah - I’ve been on it for 2 weeks now. No improvements to gyno. Currently on 100mg of the stuff.

I have arimidex - do you think this should work? I can’t take Nolvadex because it could dangerously interact with the antidepressant I take, and I can’t get a hold of ralox.

@Nac - FYI. Would also be interested in your thoughts on arimidex to combat gyno during an osta cycle. I hear lots of ppl saying ‘osta doesn’t aromatise and therefore it doesn’t cause / aggravate gyno’. This doesn’t seem to be my experience.

Last edited:

Jbone123

Awards
What are your sides?

I personally wouldnt rely on arimistane to address issues related to libido or my nipples.
Thanks - agreed. Arimistane isn’t working for me and have been on it for 2 weeks now.

I have arimidex so may try that.

No sides other than gyno - can feel lump(s) behind nip and they seem to stick out. I do have pre-existing gyno (and will get surgery at some point), but the issue seems to have worsened since osta. I couldn’t feel lump(s) before taking osta.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youve got arimidex already, good, but id personally be getting some raloxifene. Ive found it to be the superior method by which to tackle nip-issues. Alot more reliable in this instance than an AI, which also runs the risk of dropping E2 too much and creating its own issues.

Jbone123

Awards
If youve got arimidex already, good, but id personally be getting some raloxifene. Ive found it to be the superior method by which to tackle nip-issues. Alot more reliable in this instance than an AI, which also runs the risk of dropping E2 too much and creating its own issues.
Noted and thanks.

I’ve not been able to get a hold of ralox unfortunately, but I’ve read that it is the best for gyno.

The supplier of arimidex suggested 1mg ED for 2 weeks normally does the job, but I think this might be overkill on an osta cycle and so I’m thinking I’ll try 0.5mg EOD to begin with. Have you used arimidex before? If so, at what dosage and for how long?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Noted and thanks.

I’ve not been able to get a hold of ralox unfortunately, but I’ve read that it is the best for gyno.

The supplier of arimidex suggested 1mg ED for 2 weeks normally does the job, but I think this might be overkill on an osta cycle and so I’m thinking I’ll try 0.5mg EOD to begin with. Have you used arimidex before? If so, at what dosage and for how long?
Ive never run 1mg every day. Most Ive run is 1mg 2x per week; so you might find 0.5mg EOD sufficient, assuming its accurately dosed. Keep in mind though, Ive never used adex in this manner (to combat gyno-type symptoms). Its a bit of a crapshoot compared to ralox.

Jbone123

Awards
Ive never run 1mg every day. Most Ive run is 1mg 2x per week; so you might find 0.5mg EOD sufficient, assuming its accurately dosed. Keep in mind though, Ive never used adex in this manner (to combat gyno-type symptoms). Its a bit of a crapshoot compared to ralox.
Ok - thanks. How long did it take for ralox to work for you previously? I’ve read it can take up to 12 weeks! I don’t have that long unfortunately as I’m due to go on holiday soon.