Arimistane. Does it touch estrogen?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey folks.

Man I can't find a solid answer for this! Looked across loads of forums etc and I keep seeing. Yes it reduces estrogen and no it won't touch estrogen.

So Arimistane.... Does it actually lower estrogen at all? I'm on TRT and use aromasin. I currently picked up a product recently that contained 75mg of Arimistane and I just wasn't certain whether I was throwing in two aromatase inhibitors.

I did a few days of no AI at all abd took the arimistane product. I definitely noticed my estrogen climbing. I'm gonna do bloodwork but it would be good to have a concrete answer.

I hate all the. Yes ' No' Maybe answers. Once I get a bloodwork panel I will know for certain.

Thanks!

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It works for me. Olympus Labs original formula of Elim1nate, no longer available but arimistane is from others. Confirmed with bloodwork. Strong for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey folks.

Man I can't find a solid answer for this! Looked across loads of forums etc and I keep seeing. Yes it reduces estrogen and no it won't touch estrogen.

So Arimistane.... Does it actually lower estrogen at all? I'm on TRT and use aromasin. I currently picked up a product recently that contained 75mg of Arimistane and I just wasn't certain whether I was throwing in two aromatase inhibitors.

I did a few days of no AI at all abd took the arimistane product. I definitely noticed my estrogen climbing. I'm gonna do bloodwork but it would be good to have a concrete answer.

I hate all the. Yes ' No' Maybe answers. Once I get a bloodwork panel I will know for certain.

Thanks!
The answer is ..... It depends on the person lol.

It doesn't work for me at all, zero. But there are some ppl who can crash there estrogen with it.

I think for the majority of ppl it doesn't work very well but for a few it works fine.

So it's not really a matter of whether or not it works but a matter of whether or not it works for you 🤷

So maybe lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It works for me. Olympus Labs original formula of Elim1nate, no longer available but arimistane is from others. Confirmed with bloodwork. Strong for me.
I'm the polar opposite, so that's why the answer is always gonna be maybe🤷. What I really want to know is why it works for a few ppl but not others. There's gotta be some kind of conversion or something going on that disables it from working on some ppl but not others.

Kinda like some ppl need methylated vitamin b injections because there body can'take use of regular b vitamins? There's gotta be something going on

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't ever seen bloods where arim dropped estrogen decently. Another forum I saw a guy test it taking iirc 300+mgs and it dropped like 2 points in his bloods. It does dry me out and make my joints feel **** but I haven't seen it do much for estro from what I've found.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it doesn't work for op I would try apex product arimihex or something like that, it's got 6oxo and should work much better

If you want a actual ai then I would suggest exemestane over the other ai "drugs".

You can go use my code: smont and get a nice 15% off too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I haven't ever seen bloods where arim dropped estrogen decently. Another forum I saw a guy test it taking iirc 300+mgs and it dropped like 2 points in his bloods. It does dry me out and make my joints feel **** but I haven't seen it do much for estro from what I've found.
Here's a little not so fun fact, if your on actual testosterone and take arimistane it will lower your testosterone levels by a fairly large margin. I've seen it take people's test from 900 down to the 600-700 range on bloodwork and I believe there's members on the forum here who have had it happen to them as well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here's a little not so fun fact, if your on actual testosterone and take arimistane it will lower your testosterone levels by a fairly large margin. I've seen it take people's test from 900 down to the 600-700 range on bloodwork and I believe there's members on the forum here who have had it happen to them as well
@bad rad

Didn't this happen to you👆👆👆

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@bad rad

Didn't this happen to you👆👆👆
Maybe. The stuff I used had a few other ingredients including DIM. I took DIM separately and my T levels were 200 points lower but so was E2. While taking the Arimistane product I saw a slow but milder drop in levels by about 100 points but I was taking 50% less DIM too. In hindsight, most of my weird issues were probably the DIM.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey folks.

Thanks!
even megadosing it did nothing for my lab verified estrogen levels

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had a long post about my experience with arimistane (with blood work before and after) at another board at one time, but that got deleted due to a "glitch in the matrix". I will post up the gist of it if I can find it in my notes if anyone is interested.

But it sounds like the long and short of it is: it works for some, not for others. 🤷‍♂️

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if your taking TRT it will lower your testosterone? 🤨

I'm on trt and have been using Arimistane. I hope this isn't the case!

I'm gonna stop it and just stick with the exemestane. I know this works and I know what dose I need to lower it to the levels I need it for overall wellbeing.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to stop this Arimistane supplement. Kept waking up every morning with hellish back pain. It disappeared when I stopped but ever since running this product I have not felt good at all. Low mood ' Anxious' Low energy levels.

Never gonna run Arimistane again. Can genuinely say it doesn't touch estrogen for me. I think it's crashed my cortisol though? Hopefully I can get my body back to 100%!

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i've seen legit bloodwork of someone megadosing arimistane out of desperation and it did touch his estrogen a little bit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had to stop this Arimistane supplement. Kept waking up every morning with hellish back pain. It disappeared when I stopped but ever since running this product I have not felt good at all. Low mood ' Anxious' Low energy levels.

Never gonna run Arimistane again. Can genuinely say it doesn't touch estrogen for me. I think it's crashed my cortisol though? Hopefully I can get my body back to 100%!
last time i used it it caused neck pain so bad that it gave me a monster headache, the kind of can't even function headache...swore i would never touch it again.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i've seen legit bloodwork of someone megadosing arimistane out of desperation and it did touch his estrogen a little bit.
Ive used mega doses of arimistane on multiple occasions (over the course of years) and it’s never touched my objective estrogen levels (which are WNL). In fact it’s never done anything beyond maybe a bit of placebo from time to time. I’ve given up on it.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And I have post prandial hypoglycemia which should have worsened if it lowered my cortisol, but it didn’t. I don’t think it does anything. 11-KT quickly worsens it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And I have post prandial hypoglycemia which should have worsened if it lowered my cortisol, but it didn’t. I don’t think it does anything. 11-KT quickly worsens it.
i can vouch for the potency of 11-KT

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Maybe. The stuff I used had a few other ingredients including DIM. I took DIM separately and my T levels were 200 points lower but so was E2. While taking the Arimistane product I saw a slow but milder drop in levels by about 100 points but I was taking 50% less DIM too. In hindsight, most of my weird issues were probably the DIM.

Hey,

When you say DIM do you mean DMZ or Diim ?

And since. All your level return to the initial level ?

Ty,

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Dunno what people say here, my personal experience with arimistane is excellent, everytime I use it it dries me up, not even one side effect, I have never done any bloods though.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The answer is ..... It depends on the person lol.

It doesn't work for me at all, zero. But there are some ppl who can crash there estrogen with it.

I think for the majority of ppl it doesn't work very well but for a few it works fine.

So it's not really a matter of whether or not it works but a matter of whether or not it works for you 🤷

So maybe lol
Do you know if the people who crashed their E did lab work to verify? I only ask as crashing one's cortisol produces similar horrible effects.

IMO the cortisol lowering effects make arimistane a poor choice for OTC longterm use for a TRTer. I personally would look into SNS Inhibit-E or BLR Letrone for oral and Iron Legion Virtus or Apex Alchemy Arimahex for topical.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you know if the people who crashed their E did lab work to verify? I only ask as crashing one's cortisol produces similar horrible effects.

IMO the cortisol lowering effects make arimistane a poor choice for OTC longterm use for a TRTer. I personally would look into SNS Inhibit-E or BLR Letrone for oral and Iron Legion Virtus or Apex Alchemy Arimahex for topical.
I don't know for sure. Many times on the forum here and other places ppl say they did something but offer no proof.

I didn't know that crashed cort had similar side effects so that's a very interesting monkey wrench in the equation

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Could it be related to blood group? From which group are those for whom there were no effects and those for whom there were effects? I may be wrong, I'm just looking at a track.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know for sure. Many times on the forum here and other places ppl say they did something but offer no proof.

I didn't know that crashed cort had similar side effects so that's a very interesting monkey wrench in the equation
  • Extreme fatigue
  • Weight loss and decreased appetite
  • Darkening of your skin (hyperpigmentation)
  • Low blood pressure, even fainting
  • Salt craving
  • Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
  • Nausea, diarrhea or vomiting (gastrointestinal symptoms)
  • Abdominal pain
  • Muscle or joint pains
  • Irritability
  • Depression or other behavioral symptoms
  • Body hair loss or sexual dysfunction in women
These were my main symptoms, the joint pain was otherworldly with low cortisol and the fatigue...........if I had not started to slowly get better I don't know if I would have chosen to go on it was that bad.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane is interesting. Despite the study/studies saying it doesn’t affect estrogen, it seems to always give me low estrogen side effects and definitely drys me out and helps me shed fat. Sometimes make me wonder if it’s actually arimistane in some of these products🤷‍♂️. Last thing I used that had arimistane was Terminate. Got shredded without changing training or diet whatsoever, and had zero libido as well. That being said, I wouldn’t use it as a substitute for aromasin or other pharmaceutical estrogen blockers if you are on cycle.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Some refs about Corti..

1 ) Cortisol regulation abnormalities are noticed in posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). The basal cortisol level is often lowered. The reactivity of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) tests stimulation is increased. Exposure to a traumatic event may have more effects than PTSD itself on the HPA axis. At molecular level, some cortisol-related genes are more expressed in case of PTSD. In functional brain imaging, administration of glucocorticoids normalizes the abnormal activation of some areas previously modified by PTSD. Molecules targeting glucocorticoids receptors are used experimentally in animals, with encouraging results.

2 ) An imbalance in the secretion of stress hormones precedes so-called civilization diseases, such as diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease and even depression. “It is our genetic makeup and the factors in our environment that determine whether or not these diseases develop,” he explains.

3 ) Le diagnostic d’ESPT est défini dans la quatrième édition révisée du Manuel statistique et diagnostique des troubles mentaux de l’American Psychiatric Association (DSM IV-TR) [tableau](1). Chez une personne ayant été exposée à un événement traumatique (avoir été victime ou témoin d’une agression, d’un accident grave, d’une catastrophe, etc., ayant entraîné des morts, une menace vitale, des blessures graves ou une menace de l’intégrité physique; et avoir manifesté immédiatement une intense réaction de peur, d’impuissance ou d’horreur), l’ESPT nécessite la présence de 3 catégories de symptômes cliniques: ✓ les reviviscences: souvenirs pénibles répétitifs, cauchemars, etc. ; ✓ l’évitement de tout ce qui peut évoquer le traumatisme (pensées, lieux, personnes, etc.); ✓ l’hyperéveil : insomnie, état d’hypervigilance, etc. Le diagnostic d’ESPT aigu nécessite une durée d’au moins 4 semaines, et celui d’ESPT chronique d’au moins 3 mois.

4)
In the physiological response to stress, the HPA axis is
mobilized following activation of the adrenergic system in order to cope with the stressor. The kernels
paraventricular cells of the hypothalamus secrete
Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone (CRH), which stimulates
the corticotropic cells of the anterior pituitary, which
in turn secrete adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH)
to activate the release of glucocorticoids by the
adrenal cortex, especially cortisol. This cortisol
circulating acts at the peripheral level (motor response)
and at the central level on the prefrontal and limbic regions (memorization). Return to cortisol levels
normal is facilitated by feedback loops
on the HPA axis via cortisol itself and ACTH, but
also via inhibitory efferents emanating from the
prefrontal cortex and hippocampus, which inactivate the
hypothalamic secretion of CRH. If the cortisol level
is increased as a direct result of the trauma,
the commonly held assumption about PTSD
chronic is that of a modification of the mechanisms
control in the direction of adaptation of the axis
HHS to chronic stress, with hyperreactivity of this axis (comparable to hypervigilance), and
low cortisol levels
Cortisol and PTSD
Sampling methods
Classically, the authors study the total cortisol
measured in plasma (which includes the free fraction
active and the fraction linked mainly to Cortisol Binding Globulin [CBG]) or free cortisol assayed in
urine or saliva. The saliva dosage is
increasingly favored because of its ease of use (non-invasive technique, easy handling). In
physiological situation, cortisol is secreted according to a
circadian rhythm, with peak values on waking

So....?

If there's a Cortisol crash. The same traumatic symptoms can be triggered if a person can be sensitive to an additive in their system. If the arimistane progresses against the current it is possible that it acts thus in spite of the expected results of its consumer.

Maybe it can possibly hijack the effects of other products if it's Stacked?

kallekalas

Awards
Här är ett lite mindre roligt faktum, om du använder faktisk testosteron och tar arimistan kommer det att sänka dina testosteronnivåer med en ganska stor marginal. Jag har sett att det tar människors test från 900 ner till intervallet 600-700 på blodprov och jag tror att det finns medlemmar på forumet här som har råkat ut för det också
[/CITAT]
Do you have bevice

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Extreme fatigue
  • Weight loss and decreased appetite
  • Darkening of your skin (hyperpigmentation)
  • Low blood pressure, even fainting
  • Salt craving
  • Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
  • Nausea, diarrhea or vomiting (gastrointestinal symptoms)
  • Abdominal pain
  • Muscle or joint pains
  • Irritability
  • Depression or other behavioral symptoms
  • Body hair loss or sexual dysfunction in women
These were my main symptoms, the joint pain was otherworldly with low cortisol and the fatigue...........if I had not started to slowly get better I don't know if I would have chosen to go on it was that bad.
I dont know how i ended up back in this 2022 thread, but...... i have many of these symptoms. Stressed the **** out for weeks on end.

Tired, sad/emotional, slight aches in muscles but my knees and moreso my anlkes are very inflamed and reqlly sore. ( got issues with both but this is more then normal)

Sleep is off, im actually sleeping more tho, not less. Im a 430am rise and shine but lately if There's nothing excessively important going on.I sleep in till 630-7

Strength was down but its climbing back up now.

Basically i get up, train something or do cardio, eat, go to work, after work i have a snack of sorts to fuel me if training something or do cardio again, go home and by this point im ready to turn the world off. I usually cook dinner and smoke some pot, eat 2 meals and lay down