Arimidex or Aromasin stackes with Clomid

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Can running the above mentioned compounds together be an ok way for a non steroid user to help production of test and lower estro? If so, would a 4 week on 2 week off protocol be safe?

CpenDoc7

CpenDoc7

Awards
In my opinion that would not be a wise thing to do. If you are going to try to increase natural free flowing testosterone I would do it with natural supplements. Honestly the possible sides most likely wouldn't be worth the trouble. Nothing wrong with not wanting to use AAS.....I would suggest DIM. Or look into other natty test boosters that would be legal. Clomid alone can cause visual sides and even male sterility of course I'm sure that would be dose related....then look up sides for the others. I defer to others for a second opinion. My opinion not a good idea at all legally or from a physiological stand point. If you are looking at AAS then needed a pct that's a different story.

CpenDoc7

CpenDoc7

Awards
4. DIM for Men -- Activating Testosterone

DIM helps to eliminate active estrogen from the male body by promoting its conversion into the "good" metabolites. These metabolites then free up testosterone by bumping it off the testosterone-binding proteins. The end result is a healthier balance of testosterone to estrogen and more free testosterone circulating in the body. In scientific studies, high levels of testosterone and low levels of estrogen have been linked to lean body mass, an efficient fat-burning metabolism, and low abdominal obesity. Other benefits from testosterone are improved mood, more interest in sex, and better physical conditioning.

CpenDoc7

CpenDoc7

Awards
Just another thought......Ostarine. Cost effective, legal, many logs on usage. It has been relatively safe. Sides blurred vision at high dosage. It is a mild anabolic. As with anything there are always risks.