ARIMIDEX is CRAP!!

tommy_69

Awards
Just wanted to let everyone know that liduid arimidex sucks donkey dik.. had ben taking 1mg every other day and still got gyno signs so now im having to take nolva everyday..

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Works fine for most of us bro. Why don't you put up a legitimate post with androgen amounts, whether there was any bloat etc.....also if you are prone to estrogenic aromatization 1mg EOD may not be enough.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you taking in terms of your cycle.

BTW- Nobody ever said that taking Dex guarantees you to be symptom free.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Also, maybe you purchased from someone who's underdosing product? Where did you buy from?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Also, maybe you were destined to have tits and you just haven't accpeted the fact.....

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Try Victoria'sSecret.com, they should have the accessories you need. I believe that it's called the Big Man's Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder, but check it anyway. :D

Details, doses?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Since you've already budded, I know a Dr. who can really enhance your breasts for a very good price. I would shoot for a nice B cup. Here is a pic of the next step in your evolution....

tommy_69

Awards
LOL thnx guys .. I meant arimidex sucks for me.. im taking 140 mgs of tren and 350mgs of 4ad cyp eod. No bloat .. just lumps under left nipple and kinda sore.. got same thing when i took sustenon a few years ago..im going to use letrozole from now on ...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL thnx guys .. I meant arimidex sucks for me.. im taking 140 mgs of tren and 350mgs of 4ad cyp eod. No bloat .. just lumps under left nipple and kinda sore.. got same thing when i took sustenon a few years ago..im going to use letrozole from now on ...
Letro is almost the same as Arimidex. Nolva will do a better job at relieving symptoms of gyno. Letro and Dex are better at controlling circulating levels of estrogen and blocking aromatization (dry look). If you use high doses from the beginning you shouldn't need Nolva but since your predesposed to it anyway, it seems good to have it on hand just in case. Start using Nolva right now and your symtoms should subside. Start w/ 40mg ED until it does.

tommy_69

Awards
Ohh let me clarify i meant use letrozole during cycle next time instead of arimidex...im using nolva now to get rid of gyno .. thnx

tommy_69

Awards
some study dont want to post whole thing :

The study revealed that whereas on-treatment levels of aromatization were detectable in 11 of 12 patients during treatment with anastrozole (mean percentage inhibition in the whole group 97.3 percent), they were undetectable in all of the 12 patients during treatment with Femara (> 99.1 percent suppression in all patients; Wilcoxon, P = .0022, comparing the two drug regimens).

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good study but it still doesn't account for circulating estrogen that could bind to the receptor. Nolva will block this. Technically if you use Letro or Dex throughout there shouldn't be enough circulating estrogen/diol to really do any harm but since nobody really takes the theraputic dosage the whole way through the possibility is still there, especially if your predesposed to it.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Might me misdiagnosing the problem here also. The gyno could be caused by the fina and not the test. Progesterone/prolactin can be a bitch (no pun intended) for some people and Ldex will do nothing to prevent that. Get some vitex or bromo and see if that helps...helped me thats for sure.

SteveDFW

Awards
If you are taking TREN nolva, letro, and arim will not help gyno. You need to try winny, bromo or caber from what I have heard.

tommy_69

Awards
OK i know i cant get winny , any help on where to find bromo or caber ?? never heard of em ..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winny does not reduce progesterone or prolactin. Its a myth.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
True...but vitex (which is OTC) and bromocriptine and dostinex will. Look at overseeas pharmacies for bromo and dost.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure about that. I think it might be another myth. I know there was big debate over at CEM with Big Cat, Nandi and Fonz. BC and Nandi concluded it was pointless but I will have to go review it agian since I haven't read it in a while. I think they have studies saying Bromo is a prolactin agonist. I'll have to check it though. They concluded that Nolva was the best all around anti-e for reducing gyno symptoms. I'm going to look it up later.