Arimidex during PCT with Nolva??

MikeB263

MikeB263

Awards
Hello all, I will be running 500mg TEST C for 12 weeks. Adex .25 EOD..

Starting PCT 2 weeks after last pin. Nolva 20mg everyday 4 weeks.

My question is this, anybody ever use Adex during PCT along side Nolva as well to control estrogen sides? My last cycle I got awful acne PCT. wondering if low dose Adex would help the rebound effect?

Can't seem to get a solid answer online about running them together Pct.

Thanks

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, I will be running 500mg TEST C for 12 weeks. Adex .25 EOD..

Starting PCT 2 weeks after last pin. Nolva 20mg everyday 4 weeks.

My question is this, anybody ever use Adex during PCT along side Nolva as well to control estrogen sides? My last cycle I got awful acne PCT. wondering if low dose Adex would help the rebound effect?

Can't seem to get a solid answer online about running them together Pct.

Thanks
I generally recommend running the AI at least until PCT starts.... there's a pretty solid connection between high E2 and acne.

personally, I don't think 4 weeks is sufficient for PCT for a 12 week cycle. I'd go with 8 weeks....

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I generally recommend running the AI at least until PCT starts.... there's a pretty solid connection between high E2 and acne.

personally, I don't think 4 weeks is sufficient for PCT for a 12 week cycle. I'd go with 8 weeks....
FWIW, high E2 is as suppressive to the HPTA than high testosterone is.... based off that, I think that is a good reason to run an AI on PCT.

http://www.asih.net/hpta.htm

you might wanna lower your dose to E3D or something, tho...

MikeB263

MikeB263

Awards
I definitely thought it would be a good idea. Just wanted to see if anyone had experience with it. I've heard Nolva may reduce the effectiveness of it. Also curious if the rebound post PCT would be worse. Thanks for your reply.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I definitely thought it would be a good idea. Just wanted to see if anyone had experience with it. I've heard Nolva may reduce the effectiveness of it. Also curious if the rebound post PCT would be worse. Thanks for your reply.
there is a slight interaction between Nolva and A-dex. Nolva lowers blood levels of A-dex, but it still seems to work nearly as well...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11487258

I think as long as you don't stop both of them the same time in PCT, you shouldn't have a rebound issue...

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
If you can get exemestane would be much better. Even add clomid on PCT. As CatSnake said 4weeks PCT is too short for a 12week cycle