arimidex and clomid

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
trying to get kick started. didn't seem to recover from my last cycle of 1-t and havoc. any ideas on dosing? i took .5mg yesterday of arimidex and definately saw stronger erections and getting them more often already but dosing is confusing. i see suggestions from 1mg per day to .5mg per day or even only 3 days a week. any suggestions with the arimidex and clomid would be very helpful

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
did you run a pct after your cycle? the clomid should be sufficient to kickstart lh function.....
50/50/50/50
should do the trick nicely

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, you should read more in the PCT forum bro. arimidex is not needed to kickstart you and this is going to be complicated and take awhile, as well as involve some insight into your own hormones that nobody can give you. just read an hour a day in the PCT forum. there are many posts addressing this exact issue.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
yeah, you should read more in the PCT forum bro. arimidex is not needed to kickstart you and this is going to be complicated and take awhile, as well as involve some insight into your own hormones that nobody can give you. just read an hour a day in the PCT forum. there are many posts addressing this exact issue.
i know plenty about pct i've read a ton. arimidex will actually lower estro levels unlike clomid or nolva who just either block the receptors or keep the estro from binding. i ran sustain alpha and clomid for pct. i actually bought the PP hardcore stack that came with 2 sustain alpha's the endo amp and toco 8 for pct and i dosed clomid 100/50/50/25. i only did clomid at 100 for the 1st couple days cause that's a lot and you'd get emotional as hell. i know there's a difference between a serm and an AI.