Arimahex

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this slated to return? Have two family members going off my stash but I’m cutting them off if it’s done for good

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think there may be hope but I dont want to speak before nos on this one.

to be safe. cut them off and go into a holding pattern

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was looking to purchase some of this abs didn’t realize it was no longer on the website.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd probably try it again if it came back

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Still have 2 bottles left from old batch how would this stack with hyperion?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this "an AI" or for lowering estrogen?
Just don't want to run it and get any dryer than I aleady am...

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Interested in buying this for my current PCT. I'm using AET-50 and Flashpoint---half in AM and half in PM.

What would be the best way to incorporate Arimahex into the mix?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested in buying this for my current PCT. I'm using AET-50 and Flashpoint---half in AM and half in PM.

What would be the best way to incorporate Arimahex into the mix?
personally I wouldn't worry about when or do double doses.. I would just apply it at the same time as one of the other dosing times.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so how are you guys dosing? seems like if I do too much I get some hair shedding

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I use 4 pumps in the morning and then 3ish after working out. Or I'll flip that and do 3 in the AM and 4ish in the PM. I def use at least 6 pumps for the day.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
APEX stuff is stronk~
ya it seems to be similar effects to enclomiphine but hopefully with less risk of vision issues. i don't think dhea stacking will work the same as with enclomiphine though.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thoughts on using arimahex or other 6-oxo instead of SERM for PCT?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will assume we are not talking about simple andro cycles.
that said I like a combo of a SERM followed by an AI

if we are just talking about andro cycles, or even 11kt cycles, you could easily rely on this to pct with.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm still Loving arimahex. seems like people are sleeping on this product. I been finding my goldylox dose. seems like 3 pumps before bed is about perfect. 4 or 5 pumps will make me a bit dehydrated and 0 emotions. going to start trying a morning dose now I think.

uncle-rico

Awards
I'm running Hyperion for 10 Weeks now, and plan to run it at least as long as the current bottle lasts me, maybe 2-3 weeks more. I'm unsure what to do after. I stocked up on Hyperion on the last sale, so I possibly could go longer. So far I'm liking it. I mostly take it for libido and well-being. Would it be advisable to run it longer, or is Arimahex maybe something to switch over to, just to mix it up a little?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm running Hyperion for 10 Weeks now, and plan to run it at least as long as the current bottle lasts me, maybe 2-3 weeks more. I'm unsure what to do after. I stocked up on Hyperion on the last sale, so I possibly could go longer. So far I'm liking it. I mostly take it for libido and well-being. Would it be advisable to run it longer, or is Arimahex maybe something to switch over to, just to mix it up a little?
why not try it out? the libido thing may even enhance a little as it promotes total sex hormone output including LH fsh ect..

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Can Stanogen and Hyperion be used together or would it be best to save Hyperion after using Stanogen?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So ok but, DHEA + EPIANDRO can become risked ? Due to the fact of effetcs from Epi. ( blood pressure and other...)

Why not combine with 4-andro ?

Last edited: