Arimahex?

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How is this compared to Arimistane? Going to be used in contest prep situation.
also would this pop hot for anything ? I assume it could cause positive for DHT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As of this post, the OP has posted 69 messages. With that user name, he should just retire as a legend. 😂
lol...my 1st ship that i pre-commed out of newport news shipyard was the uss dwight d eisenhower cvn 69...i still have a old CVN-69 ballcap.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, I notice more of a cosmetic change with high dose arimistane. Arimahex (6oxo) will be more effective for estrogen, though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I notice more of a cosmetic change with high dose arimistane. Arimahex (6oxo) will be more effective for estrogen, though
you sure about that?

the old college clinical study they did on 6oxo showed it to be more of a test booster than anti-estrogen--this is why so many liked it for pct back then, imo.

i forget the name of the college study, but i remember results--6oxo was very popular back in the day.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you sure about that?

the old college clinical study they did on 6oxo showed it to be more of a test booster than anti-estrogen--this is why so many liked it for pct back then, imo.

i forget the name of the college study, but i remember results--6oxo was very popular back in the day.
Hmm, well it was always marketed as an anti estrogen hence why I said this. Lowering estrogen can in turn, boost testosterone. I do notice some lowering of estro with arimistane , but it lowers cortisol which can also secondarily lower e2 as well and boost test

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you sure about that?

my understanding of 6oxo is that it eliminates estrogen before it binds, so you end up with more dht and free test. I think your body might pump out more estrogen to compensate though. so I'm planning to be able to get some spikes in free t and dht at least for a few hours after administration of arimahex

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The authors speculated that the increase of estrone was due to the body trying to normalize via the HTPA. Another thing they said is that its a class 1 AI but it doesn't stop all production of aromatase. this (imo) the closest thing to a perfect hormonal product for the natty guys who don't want to do designers, yet don't get what they desire from some of the less than great test boosters on the market. (I'm clearly not saying there isn't good products on the market). the biggest take away for me is that
6-oxo is able to keep the bodies epi-test ratio close to normal. huge increases in serum hormone levels while tricking the body to think everything is normal.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
leaned out a bit.. libido boost and a little aggression. used to use it in PCTs. I used it to transition off trest/dien combo into trt the last time i used it.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
still waiting for the gel

old formula arimahex is nice, but I think I messed my bottle up by not shaking it.

first dose had a very strong smell and it nuked my estrogen into knee pain for the night. now the rest of my doses are only a faint amount of that smell and not as strong