Arimahex + Hyperion - use questions, cycling

J-Test

Awards
Both bottles arrived in excellent packaging, and in glass containers. Anything in glass gets priority in my book.

Arimahex:

This smells like eucalyptus jet fuel. Looking forward to it. Also seems skin friendly, not too harsh, absorbs well.

I want to see some sort of a "baseline" before introducing Hyperion. I imagine I'll need to experiment with ratios.

----

Question about Hyperion: What are some suggestions from people who have had experience using both RE: ratio of Arimahex to Hyperion? IE 6 Arima to 4 Hyper, 1:1, 4 Arima to 6 Hyper, etc.

Using 5 squirts so far of the Arima, applied to chest. Planning on introducing Hyperion in a couple days once I see how I feel with just Arimahex.

1) I applied this in the AM after the gym today. About to go play some sports outdoors with friends, then go shower at the gym, and hit another event I have to be at. How do I deal with showering after application with this stuff?

2) Cycling. So far only using the Arimahex. Feels potent, whatever it is, and like I need to let it build in my system. How should this and the Hyperion be cycled, and when cycling am I able to use something else like the Stanogen or AET-50 I'm reading about? Or cycle off topicals completely?

Thanks for any answers!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't believe you "need" to cycle on and off these and all of the products they carry should work fine with each other but just in case I'm wrong....

@xR1pp3Rx
@Renew1

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. wait at least an Hr after application. preferably 2 or more, but 1 hr is IMO minimum time.
2. You can stack [at will] pretty much any APEX product, and beyond Stanogen, you can run most everything as long as you like. that said, anytime you run things for extended periods it never hurts to take a break and let your body refresh its reaction to them. Effects tend to wane sooner or later, so if something seems to work a little less effective, take a break. Stanogen should not be run for longer than 8 weeks unless you are an experienced gear head. one last note... AET-50 modulates cortisol, and can make joints a little sore with extended higher dose usage.

this is a blanket statement. if you want more info feel free to pm myself or renew. Marne is in his last semester for his bachelors degree, so he may not answer soon enough.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as for the ratio thing, you will kind of have to find that out yourself. I can only handle about .5-1 ml of hyperion. that stuff is strong. I am pretty sure you will be fine at a 1:1 ratio but play around with it to fine tune things for you personally.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you get AET-50, make sure you do it like me and never cycle off. Keep that stress low and the test high!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as for the ratio thing, you will kind of have to find that out yourself. I can only handle about .5-1 ml of hyperion. that stuff is strong. I am pretty sure you will be fine at a 1:1 ratio but play around with it to fine tune things for you personally.
Strong in terms of how?