Arimahex full review (Apex Alchemy)

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys. Been experimenting with this amazing little thing for a while now. I wanted to provide some feedback.
Arimahex is transdermal 6-OXO. For those that do not know, 6-OXO used to be an amazing oral otc AI and testosterone booster and or PCT. I used to use it all the time. The stuff just worked as advertised!
Apex took it to a whole new level with a TD formula. The product is more potent than the oral version. This makes it probably the most cost effective AI on the market especially with BOGO.
What I noticed: I am very estrogen side prone unfortunately. My self prescribed trt of 200mgs ed needed 1mg of adex a week to keep the nips from itching. 6 pumps (slightly over 1ml) of arimahex provides the same protection for me. I have ventured up to 2ml a day (10 pumps) dosed once but I get symptoms of estrogen crashing (low libido, and pretty rough night sweats) which is kinda cool it’s that strong. I find if I go to 7 pumps, I definitely physically appear dry.
As with all apex products, it dries super fast. I always always always apply to my chest especially nipple area the same I used to do with formestane.
As of now, I prefer this to topical formestane. It also is way easier to figure out good dosing vs adex. I don’t have bloodwork yet, but again it eliminates puffiness and itchy burning nipples for me.
60ml bottle will last me about 50 days for trt purposes and the BOGO extends that to 100 days.
If you ARE NOT on TRT, this product is great at boosting testosterone and I highly highly recommend it. Just be aware of crashed estrogen symptoms.
@Renew1 @nostrum420

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great review!

Where would this fit in, pct wise, for us guys that do a sarm or designer with a 4 andro or similar. Something like starting week 3 and extending past 4 weeks of a serm?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great review!

Where would this fit in, pct wise, for us guys that do a sarm or designer with a 4 andro or similar. Something like starting week 3 and extending past 4 weeks of a serm?
People back in the day used 6-oxo as a pct for superdrol and stuff lol. If I were to use it in PCT, I would start a week before the end of the cycle and run it maybe 2 weeks past the serm. But it can be used longer than that. I think studies pointed to quite a high increase in test levels (137% I think?) which is nice 👍
Edit: would use it on cycle always as an AI but would NOT use as a standalone PCT for heavier compounds.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A week before cycle ends, and overlap pct…interesting!

Might be the ‘bridge’ I need, to make the transition to serms smoother, and not feel awful the first week of pct.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review! I’ve really enjoyed this product as well and agree that it’s pretty effective as an AI. It’s been keeping my gyno at bay since I added it a month ago and it adds a bit of “feelz” too, which is always a welcomed bonus.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice review, I just ordered it, as my libido have drop by using urs major, this should do the trick

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used this once for 8 weeks and it made me ridiculously horny. My libido is normally a tick above average (I’m assuming) for someone in their mid 30s so it was nice lol.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All these positive reviews make me want to hop on the bandwagon!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I‘m currently on 4 Arimahex, 6 Hyperion, 6 AET-50 twice daily (waking + pre-bed), I ran 2 cycles of Hyperon / AET before, I like the addition, an even stronger libido and looking tighter/decreased bloat. I did try Arimahex solo before but it made me too aggressive, not the case now. (y)

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I‘m currently on 4 Arimahex, 6 Hyperion, 6 AET-50 twice daily (waking + pre-bed), I ran 2 cycles of Hyperon / AET before, I like the addition, an even stronger libido and looking tighter/decreased bloat. I did try Arimahex solo before but it made me too aggressive, not the case now. (y)
6 and 4 pumps? Total or each application?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@SSJ4GOD - thoughts on using this with a future NPP cycle as the AI on hand?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s your full cycle look like dose wise?
Haven't gotten that far yet. Ran NPP once before but without TRT.. also before a gyno episode that took while to clear up.

So just thinking make sure have an AI going when using Nanodrolone.

Probably will run this summer normal RX TRT for me 100mg/wk gets me to 650ng/dL.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haven't gotten that far yet. Ran NPP once before but without TRT.. also before a gyno episode that took while to clear up.

So just thinking make sure have an AI going when using Nanodrolone.

Probably will run this summer normal RX TRT for me 100mg/wk gets me to 650ng/dL.
I would always recommend having adex or exemestane on hand as a back up but as long as you also have a prolactin control in there I see no reason why you couldn’t use the arimahex as your primary ai to start. I would start from day 1 at 5 pumps a day though and then adjust as needed. I’m on trt and 10 pumps at night gives me estrogen crash symptoms. Also keep in mind nandrolone I believe can act on the e2 receptor itself so gyno flare ups might be a bitch for you either way

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would always recommend having adex or exemestane on hand as a back up but as long as you also have a prolactin control in there I see no reason why you couldn’t use the arimahex as your primary ai to start. I would start from day 1 at 5 pumps a day though and then adjust as needed. I’m on trt and 10 pumps at night gives me estrogen crash symptoms. Also keep in mind nandrolone I believe can act on the e2 receptor itself so gyno flare ups might be a bitch for you either way
So add Serious Nutrition Solutions Inhibit-P or other with Arimahex?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So add Serious Nutrition Solutions Inhibit-P or other?
SNS inhibit P is effective and I would also be ok with starting that one, but always have an RC/pharma product available for emergency situations. Like MA Research prami

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS inhibit P is effective and I would also be ok with starting that one, but always have an RC/pharma product available for emergency situations. Like MA Research prami
Thanks needed something to order there besides DMAA. Ill grab Arimahex next time sales hit with Apex.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks needed something to order there besides DMAA. Ill grab Arimahex next time sales hit with Apex.
Alright, so got Inhibit P coming but hold off on the Prami side effects look gnarly for that. Caber instead?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes caber
Thanks, I can get Pfizer dostinex (caber) from UGL could also get brand Tamoxifen too.. But not needed with Arimahex and caber for NPP or other 19-nor cycle?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, I can get Pfizer dostinex (caber) from UGL could also get brand Tamoxifen too.. But not needed with Arimahex and caber for NPP or other 19-nor cycle?
that would be enough for me. never hurts to have some on hand though.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Caber is perfect for it imo. Can't get it from research chems though as it doesn't come in liquid so it's a bitch to source. But if you have a legit pharma source for caber then I'd pull the trigger. Won't regret having some on hand.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Caber is perfect for it imo. Can't get it from research chems though as it doesn't come in liquid so it's a bitch to source. But if you have a legit pharma source for caber then I'd pull the trigger. Won't regret having some on hand.
It does come in liquid and can be found 🤫

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It does come in liquid and can be found 🤫
Never knew that. It used to be believed that caber wasn't stable in liquid form and a lot of guys who bought caber research chems really thought they were just getting prami. So I thought a lot of those RC companies stopped making them. It could be different now.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never knew that. It used to be believed that caber wasn't stable in liquid form and a lot of guys who bought caber research chems really thought they were just getting prami. So I thought a lot of those RC companies stopped making them. It could be different now.
Well idk about that because prami is pretty easy to tell that’s what your taking

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well idk about that because prami is pretty easy to tell that’s what your taking
Yeah some guys were getting sides from liquid caber that they usually get from prami, so the thought was that the caber might actually be prami. Believe it or not, there are some people who actually like prami better and don't get any sides.

I am interested if the thought on liquid caber has changed as that might have been an old school way of thinking... although I thought it was a settled science but I really don't know...?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I"m feeling an Arimahex BOGO right now with the sale, to stack with SNS Inhibit E/P, for upcoming 19-nor type (NPP) runs.
Well, you're in luck!

appleyard777

Awards
Curious on any thoughts around the post SNS made regarding concerns about the raws for 6bromo and rapid degradation.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious on any thoughts around the post SNS made regarding concerns about the raws for 6bromo and rapid degradation.

not sure why we would have any thoughts about about 6 bromo? we dont sell it and its not in Arimahex. we use 6-oxo. its totally a different ingredient.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does a rep know how much 6 oxo is there per 5 pumps?

appleyard777

Awards
not sure why we would have any thoughts about about 6 bromo? we dont sell it and its not in Arimahex. we use 6-oxo. its totally a different ingredient.
lol well I feel dumb. Just was reading some old bromo threads and I don't know why I swore it was 6 bromo in Arimahex at first (clearly its not).

My fault!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol well I feel dumb. Just was reading some old bromo threads and I don't know why I swore it was 6 bromo in Arimahex at first (clearly its not).

My fault!
Get you some while it is on BOGO FREE.
It's good stuff!

IntensityTsunami

IntensityTsunami

Awards
Thanks for the supplement review man. I am on TRT an it seems like 1.5 - 2 mg or arimidex a week is hardly enough. Ive always been esrogen prone; but after a mistake that had me without an ai on cycle for about 3 weeks, left me wth a permanent slightly noticable inflated nipple and i need higher doses of anti estrogens now than i ever used to. Im not sure why, but i assume its from having more tissure containing a high concentration of estrogen rerceptors. I shall give this product a try and run it along side my arimidex protocol to see if it can be ignificant help in saving my arimidex. The amount I spend on anabolics is barely half the dollar value of what i psend on anti estrogens. If this doesnt work I shall try a suicide inhibitor like exemestane or proviron.

IntensityTsunami

IntensityTsunami

Awards
is arimahex not available for sale yet? i checked the store that kinda linked to this website under the store tab and searched the brand sns and didnt see it for sale. Their inhibit E looks too weak for what i need.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
is arimahex not available for sale yet? i checked the store that kinda linked to this website under the store tab and searched the brand sns and didnt see it for sale. Their inhibit E looks too weak for what i need.
Wrong company, it's Apex Alchemy. We have a couple different companies here. We're all pretty good and we're all pretty different. You got I nice and big selection of options around here