Arimahex by Apex-Alchemy BOGO FREE Sale!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys have been requesting this a LOT lately, and Nos got it done!

Arimahex is back in stock, and currently (Stand-Alone) BOGO FREE!!!

Screenshot_20220513-144235~3.png

Don't miss it!!!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
awesome, ordered!

psmf

Awards
awesome, ordered!
Interesting study. Good changes on paper to levels but no body comp changes noticed for those who don’t want to read it all.

Currently running it at .75ml a day along with epichaos at 200mg a day with great results.

The epichaos personally has me blown away with the full day vascularity and pump.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to snag a couple bottles of this as I’ve never ran 6-OXO.

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
What's the shelf life on these? I plan on making an order, but I'm debating between the 60ml or 30ml.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sh!t almost forgot since I haven’t been able to get in here all day. Still a little glitchy. But the Apex site is running like a champ 🤘🤘. Grabbed a couple bottles

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Just put in my order. Looking forward to using this product. Never used 6-OXO before. Nows as good a time as any to give it a-go.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey,

AnayOne have a Promo or Reduce Code for Apex ?

Ty,

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Received my order today, just in time to use after my workout.

Quick question: can I use this long term or is it best to cycle, i.e. 8 weeks on/4 weeks off type of deal?

Thank!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much 6-OXO is in one mL? Also, I am on trt. I know from the study it increases free testosterone and dht, however my trt doctor does not test for either of these bloods. I assume it won’t increase total T so I should be fine if I stay on it when getting bloodwork? If not, how long before bloodwork would you recommend coming off?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much 6-OXO is in one mL? Also, I am on trt. I know from the study it increases free testosterone and dht, however my trt doctor does not test for either of these bloods. I assume it won’t increase total T so I should be fine if I stay on it when getting bloodwork? If not, how long before bloodwork would you recommend coming off?
Bump @nostrum420 and @Renew1 . How much 6 oxo is in one mL? (I know since it is transdermal not as much is needed as compared to oral. Also, if on trt should this only increase free t and not total t like it did to those in the study?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump @nostrum420 and @Renew1 . How much 6 oxo is in one mL? (I know since it is transdermal not as much is needed as compared to oral. Also, if on trt should this only increase free t and not total t like it did to those in the study?
50mg/ml. No guarantees on the total T thing. 🤷‍♂️

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
maybe try adding dhea? Apex alchemy has Hyperion

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya Arimahex sounds like a perfect thing to supplement my trt to cruise on. I tried epianrdro but that effected lipids which I definitely don’t want to happen when off cycle Gonna give this a shot since there were no bad health markers noted in the study. Any chance you guys will be having a BOGO Memorial Day sale? I am low on Epichaos, Helios, and want to try some of this stuff!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Can Arimahex be used year round or best to take time off now and then?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can Arimahex be used year round or best to take time off now and then?
as with any hormonal manipulation products, the general consensus would be to take a break after 8 weeks. that being said, if you are taking blood tests and can track all the markers, I see no reason you couldn't run it long term. the key here being that one would need to be on top of their health and blood worx