Arimadex, Noval or Clomid post T-bol

Nyce315

Nyce315

Awards
Finishing up my first ever cycle. I did Tbol for five weeks. I have about a week left and need to order a pct. Whats best for after tbol...what is the difference between the 3? Thanks yall, im still trying to catch the learning curve. Any help at all would go a long way for me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You should've had your PCT planned out and ordered before you started your cycle. Keep that in mind for next time.
Arimidex is an AI. Not a SERM. So not an option to consider for PCT. Most people go Clomid but nothing wrong with nolvadex either. Just do some research, you'll find info about these really easily. I'd recommend Google search.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
How were your results from the tbol only just out of curiosity?

Nyce315

Nyce315

Awards
Thanks, for the reply. I gained 27 pnds in 5 weeks. I just came off a show so some of that is water. And I got a good amount of fat but also size. I cant exactly let you know how it went. Ive just been eating ****ed up. Only thing ive kept consistent is the 300g protein i take in a day. Def not how i wanted to run this. I plan on doing better next cycle

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Clomid 50/50/25/25 is gucci, arimidex is an ai and wont do chit in terms of rebooting hpta...if you want you could run an ai like aromasin past the serm to prevent rebound, but thats the only reason I personally would consider adding an ai to your pct...arimidex isnt as good for running past the serm to prevent rebound because it is not a suicidal ai like aromasin, reducing the risk of estrogen rebounding on ya m8

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cgkone Cycle Logs 6
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 7
Anabolics 0
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
MeanBean85 Anabolics 5