arecoline?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Anyone heard of this?it's going in supplements and I just bought a supplement with it in the ingredients. Researching as usual I found it to be carcinogenic.anyone used anything with arecoline in it?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone heard of this?it's going in supplements and I just bought a supplement with it in the ingredients. Researching as usual I found it to be carcinogenic.anyone used anything with arecoline in it?
you can feed it to your dog to get rid of parasitic worms if you like?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
It's going in a lot of products.some already out.its also called betel nut.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you found that it has been linked to causing cancer and you're asking if people have taken it........

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am sure you can find people in general who are willing to take it or may even support it in general however your educated supplement user will not be one of those and seeing as AnabolicMinds is made up of educated supplement consumers you are likely going to be faced with a TON of negative feedback...bottom line, I and most other poeple on this forum will not use it and would recommend you dont either..

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your research lead you to conclude it causes cancer. I don't see why you need anecdotal experience.

Even if it gives you super ninja swole bro gainz, is it worth the risk of cancer?

If you answer in the affirmative, you should probably reevaluate your priorities.

That being said:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273770

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am sure you can find people in general who are willing to take it or may even support it in general however your educated supplement user will not be one of those and seeing as AnabolicMinds is made up of educated supplement consumers you are likely going to be faced with a TON of negative feedback...bottom line, I and most other poeple on this forum will not use it and would recommend you dont either..
Way to be nice and make seem like a dick haha

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Carderine has been shown to cause cancer,and there are numerous logs up for that on here.im just asking if you guys are aware of such a thing!?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carderine has been shown to cause cancer,and there are numerous logs up for that on here.im just asking if you guys are aware of such a thing!?
The majority of us are aware of it and a forum consensus is we don't approve of supplements containing this ingredient and being sold to the uneducated masses as being safe.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks,with that being said I'll give this supp to the wife.lol

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Well I paid 50 bucks for it can't let it go to waste.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auslifter Supplements 109
QuinoaSucks Supplements 23