Are you worried about being dependent on TRT during the upcoming trying times?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Recession is coming, as well a shortages. How worried are you about getting being on TRT during these times and potentially losing access?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we're walking a tightrope. we'll have to see how domestic and global policies react to the stagnant economies and looming war. I'm optimistic for 2023 personally, but things could change fast.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
we're walking a tightrope. we'll have to see how domestic and global policies react to the stagnant economies and looming war. I'm optimistic for 2023 personally, but things could change fast.
Hope youre right my man. My dad was just laid off due to the recession. He didnt even get laid off in 2008. So that tells me something along with major tech companeis laying off tens of thousands in recent weeks

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Recession is coming, as well a shortages. How worried are you about getting being on TRT during these times and potentially losing access?
Good question, no if you're a prepper you have this stuff in your med kit. With realistic TRT for health being 100-150mg range one 10mL vial of Test Cyp 200 lasts upto 20 weeks as I only need 0.5mL per week for a healthy ~650ng/dL test blood level.

If you also get TRT via RX, insurance.. then put the pharma grade stuff in my go bags and run high grade UGL for good times bodybuilding days...

Each vial of Test C through insurance is probably $10-20 per copay, through UGL more like $30-35 per 10mL. So it's not expensive, packing needles and alcohol wipes is more a PITA but do able since light, just eats small amount of pack space.

Then again if your UGL has quality Test mIx 400, you can save pack space and inject drops to 0.25mL per week in scarce times... Almost 40 weeks of TRT for like $40-$50.

Last edited:

BobDigital

Awards
Good question, no if you're a prepper you have this stuff in your med kit. With realistic TRT for health being 100-150mg range one 10mL vial of Test Cyp 200 lasts upto 20 weeks as I only need 0.5mL per week for a healthy ~650ng/dL test blood level.

If you also get TRT via RX, insurance.. then put the pharma grade stuff in my go bags and run high grade UGL for good times bodybuilding days...

Each vial of Test C through insurance is probably $10-20 per copay, through UGL more like $30-35 per 10mL. So it's not expensive, packing needles and alcohol wipes is more a PITA but do able since light, just eats small amount of pack space.

Then again if your UGL has quality Test mIx 400, you can save pack space and inject drops to 0.25mL per week in scarce times... Almost 40 weeks of TRT for like $40-$50.
Would you consider labs like Dragon, Odin, etc. to be "high grade UGL"? Just trying to understand how to make that discernment.

MODS: If this question is not allowed, please delete.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Would you consider labs like Dragon, Odin, etc. to be "high grade UGL"? Just trying to understand how to make that discernment.

MODS: If this question is not allowed, please delete.
Yeah that's up for the discerning customer to determine... My factors to weigh for chemical purity, type of carrier oil used, lack of solvents,. packaging and delivery all matter... But other may rank differently.

Brotherhoodofpain is a better UGL review site, they don't really do that here.

The question was just centered on TRT prep and hassle for lean or scarce times.. not my UGL review.

BobDigital

Awards
Yeah that's up for the discerning customer to determine... My factors to weigh for chemical purity, type of carrier oil used, lack of solvents,. packaging and delivery all matter... But other may rank differently.

Brotherhoodofpain is a better UGL review site, they don't really do that here.

The question was just centered on TRT prep and hassle for lean or scarce times.. not my UGL review.
Thanks, I actually think it's a great question and have historically kept a backstock for the same reason... but blasts have a way of eating into that. 😬

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
PFlowReborn? Is the old pflow gone?
Yeah I was naughty and posted a small Ad in reply (after a positive review) in seller feedback zone of the board and got the ban hammer last night. Whoops. I might have been extra silly and decided to offer up more than the usual prohormone also..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's no shortage of gear. And if your worried you can pick up raws.. it costs like $8 to make a 10ml bottle, for legit trt doses 1 bottle will last 16-20 weeks. It cost about $20 to make a years worth. I can brew a 30 year supply for $600 if necessary. Obviously you don't wanna brew it all at once but you can vacuumed pak and freeze the powder

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I gotta throw this out there. There is no such thing as quality test that's 400mg/ml because it takes a lot of crap you don't want in your body to put 400mg into a ml. Don't buy trash like that

EDIT: sorry if that sounds condescending, I don't mean it to be. I have a habit of sounding like a dick lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd rather have low testosterone then permanently have systemic inflammation for the rest of my life till it eventually killed me

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd rather have low testosterone then permanently have systemic inflammation for the rest of my life till it eventually killed me
Just take an advil and or aspirin bro. Get that test 600 in there! 😬

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just take an advil and or aspirin bro. Get that test 600 in there! 😬
That doesn't get rid of systemic inflammation, I think it might actually make it worse if I'm not mistaken. Daily aspirin or Tylenol or any of those type of things will send your health downhill

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I was 💯 joking. It will indeed do nothing for inflammation in this case and long term is terrible…especially Tylenol. You be of the worst drugs ever made.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I gotta throw this out there. There is no such thing as quality test that's 400mg/ml because it takes a lot of crap you don't want in your body to put 400mg into a ml. Don't buy trash like that

EDIT: sorry if that sounds condescending, I don't mean it to be. I have a habit of sounding like a dick lol.
Not being a dick, but I have some pretty good Test 400 mix from advancedphar.ma never had an issue. Goes as easy as Test C 200 or Test E 300.

Now where my body rejects high concentration stuff is Test EQ 600 ( Test 400 + EQ 200) that's too much ish in a mL. I get a nifty lump and stopped using that and went back to separate Test and EQ shots.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a serious note tho, sorry for diving in her pushing my opinion around but if anyone is really worried then stocking raw powders is the way to go! It's the cheapest and you can be your own quality control. You won't have to worry about if your gear is sterile or underdosed either

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not being a dick, but I have some pretty good Test 400 mix from advancedphar.ma never had an issue. Goes as easy as Test C 200 or Test E 300.

Now where my body rejects high concentration stuff is Test EQ 600 ( Test 400 + EQ 200) that's too much ish in a mL. I get a nifty lump and stopped using that and went back to separate Test and EQ shots.
Just because it pins smooth doesn’t mean it isn’t causing really bad inflammation in the body.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Also my comment about using Test 400 mix vs Test C200 pharma was about saving some small amount of space in your SHTF go bag. If it's end of the world who cares about a little solvent.

If it's just recession talk then yeah raws or normal Test C/E no need to use the high concentration stuff... Depends on your hard times scenario..

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If we talking SHTF, raw test powder with salvo would be my go to. No needles needed and easy af application. Less worry about infection. No need for alcohol wipes.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
If we talking SHTF, raw test powder with salvo would be my go to. No needles needed and easy af application. Less worry about infection. No need for alcohol wipes.
Interesting... Never considered doing chemistry on the move, but how would I use raws and what is salvo?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Interesting... Never considered doing chemistry on the move, but how would I use raws and what is salvo?
Salvo is to make transdermal solutions.

Here's the deal tho that I don't think anyone has put into perspective here.

If **** hits the fan then no1 is carrying around there trt in any form or even going to be worrying about trt. If **** hits the fan your gonna be looking for food and shelter

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Salvo is board sponsor Iron Legions transdermal carrier (nothing in it just the carrier). Costs like $20 lol. Then you just toss in the raw powder (I think a bottle can take like 3 grams on average depending on what you are adding).

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Salvo is to make transdermal solutions.

Here's the deal tho that I don't think anyone has put into perspective here.

If **** hits the fan then no1 is carrying around there trt in any form or even going to be worrying about trt. If **** hits the fan your gonna be looking for food and shelter
**** I got food storage and stuff like that. I will still be using my trt 😇. It’s all in the preparation

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So if you get 3 grams of test base into salvo it would be 100mg/ml so you could get away with half a ml a day for TRT purposes and it would probably be on par with starting dose of androgel.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
**** I got food storage and stuff like that. I will still be using my trt 😇. It’s all in the preparation
Do you have years worth of food? Do you have enough guns and ppl with you to protect your house from 50 guys looking to take everything from you? I'm guessing your preparation is probably not good enough to survive from inside your house. I don't think ppl fully understand what it would be like if **** hits the fan for real

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And I'm not prepared for that either. In order to really survive that type of situation you need years worth of food and water and a small army to protect your stuff. Ppl will be on the move putting bullets in motha fukkas heads and taking everything. No1 is gonna have time to be thinking about trt.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you have years worth of food? Do you have enough guns and ppl with you to protect your house from 50 guys looking to take everything from you? I'm guessing your preparation is probably not good enough to survive from inside your house. I don't think ppl fully understand what it would be like if **** hits the fan for real
Well my immediate neighbors are all ex military and prep themselves. I have 12 buckets of 20 year shelf life food for each member of my family. Also got plenty of water storage and a pool that can be used for water as well. Neighbor also has a rain water set up that I’m going to copy. I would say I’m set up better than most

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well my immediate neighbors are all ex military and prep themselves. I have 12 buckets of 20 year shelf life food for each member of my family. Also got plenty of water storage and a pool that can be used for water as well. Neighbor also has a rain water set up that I’m going to copy. I would say I’m set up better than most
Ok your full on doomsday prepper. You might have enough time to think about trt lol. But seriously tho. You know in a situation like that priorities are going to change drastically

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok your full on doomsday prepper. You might have enough time to think about trt lol. But seriously tho. You know in a situation like that priorities are going to change drastically
For sure. But yes I do have a nice doomsday set up that in theory should allow me to ride out a bunch of stuff lol for real though, if I had a good jump on when stuff would actually go down, I would 100% move to like the rainforest of Ecuador. Away from civilization

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For sure. But yes I do have a nice doomsday set up that in theory should allow me to ride out a bunch of stuff lol for real though, if I had a good jump on when stuff would actually go down, I would 100% move to like the rainforest of Ecuador. Away from civilization
I have some food preparations and guns, that's about it. Me, my brother and my parents have 2 houses on a acre of land and 4 of the 6 closest houses to me are friends and family. I like to think if something happens I have enough guns and ppl that we might be able to protect ourselves and maybe take over the closest grocery store. I also do firmly believe that **** will never get that bad that anything like that will become necessary. But I like having some kind of emergency plan

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just thought about this. And I'm not recommending it's better then testosterone for trt because it's not. But trestolone at 0.5mg per week will work as a form of hrt.

You could pin 1mg of Trest Decanoate every 2 weeks and 1 10ml bottle will last the rest of your life lol. The oil would probably go rancid or the hormone would probably degrade before yiu ran out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Actually it might be 2mg per week I'd have to find the medical info on it but you get the point

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
So if you get 3 grams of test base into salvo it would be 100mg/ml so you could get away with half a ml a day for TRT purposes and it would probably be on par with starting dose of androgel.
Sorry is salvo a slang or short term for something? Does salvo here represent a liquid or way to take it orally or transdermally. Sorry little slow on that term.

Cause I have vials of pharma Test C200 in the med kit with needles and alcohol, etc currently in the kit. If this is a better way that's cool just don't know what salvo is?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry is salvo a slang or short term for something? Does salvo here represent a liquid or way to take it orally or transdermally. Sorry little slow on that term.

Cause I have vials of pharma Test C200 in the med kit with needles and alcohol, etc currently in the kit. If this is a better way that's cool just don't know what salvo is?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 14 vials, so no fear here. 10 are from the doc and 4 are UGL. Speaking of- holy freaking hell, these UGL vials are strong.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In a Vial of 10ml 250mg there is just a little 16 doses of 150mg. So if there were bad, like real bad times a vial would last me 4 months… I always make sure I have 10+ vials of test so in that case I’m good for several years :)

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You have guns? If not, you're just holding that food for me...lol

Jk