Are Tonvara TA and HGW actually legit?

regomello

Awards
Their TA claims to be 200:1, 600 mg per cap, >2% eurycomanone.
That's a pretty quality extract at a high dose.
Too high, even? They suggest up to 2 caos a day. That's 1.2 GRAMS. Isn't it HUGE?

Their HGW extract claims to be standarized for 50% icariin (not icariinS but actual icariin). At 360 mg per tablet.

Too good to be true?

Thank you all in advance.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
I have used both and imho they are both legitimate. There used to be an issue with their labeling where the HGW was labeled icariins...it has since been corrected and their COA's always showed icariin. Uncle Danes can comment on the efficacy of Tonvara as well. Only bummer for me is that is has to cross the pond to get to me.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used both and imho they are both legitimate. There used to be an issue with their labeling where the HGW was labeled icariins...it has since been corrected and their COA's always showed icariin. Uncle Danes can comment on the efficacy of Tonvara as well. Only bummer for me is that is has to cross the pond to get to me.
This is an excellent answer.
Tonvara Owner is very picky guy and he really sell good quality for sure !
So yes, it is legit

Btw, their HGW tabs are 360mg each containing 50% Icariin. That means each cap has 180mg pure icariin.

Legal Mall

Awards
Well, the site looks legitimated but internet consumer forum has few complaints against them https:// dirtyscam. com/reviews/tonvara-reviews Its not about products, its their shipping and handling sync problem probably.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
I never had a problem with shipping to the US from them and they actually came in a timely fashion to Florida.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Their TA is garbage, Tried 3 and 4 daily noticed nothing and zilch impact on test levels based on bloodwork. To be fair all natty test boosters are bunk when it come to raising test but at least on Viron and OL LJ 100 i felt marked increase in libido. also felt like these were jacking up my BP.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can only say positive things about their shipping and handling, but live in Europe.

After testing several products, but only sticked to their Turkesterone (but might switch now). Their TA was underwhelming in my experience. Their Horny goat weed was decent, up to par with Swanson 50% extract