Are they ever going to come out with a new k1ngs blood?

Ginowest

Awards
The only test booster where I actually felt a difference.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, the new or current version has been out for quite some time now.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, the new or current version has been out for quite some time now.

Yep but it’s so effective I don’t really want a change myself. I do know OL is back on the game and their new product is dropping this month at strong. I’ll let you know if I hear anything about a new test booster though OP. In the mean time feel free to grab some bottles of the one that works for you!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep but it’s so effective I don’t really want a change myself. I do know OL is back on the game and their new product is dropping this month at strong. I’ll let you know if I hear anything about a new test booster though OP. In the mean time feel free to grab some bottles of the one that works for you!
I'm excited for their new product to!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know if the will release any ph like the old versions?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know if the will release any ph like the old versions?
I’m not sure to be honest. I don’t think so but if I hear anything I’ll let you know. They transitioned to more natural stuff their last few years which is much safer in terms of long term success.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I took the OP as though he didn’t know there was a current KB period- ever since the OG. I think you guys are the only people who carry it aside from their own website. I haven’t tried this version yet myself, but I certainly have been wanting to. OL always had my favorite test boosters by far.

Nice to hear they are back in the game. I hope they come back close to old school style as opposed to just another Ghost.

Ginowest

Awards
Thanks for the responses. Didn't know a current version was being sold.

Did it always have HGW? Been a while since I've taken it but I don't remember that being there.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the responses. Didn't know a current version was being sold.

Did it always have HGW? Been a while since I've taken it but I don't remember that being there.
I believe so. I don’t recall any formula changes on the most recent rendition.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe so. I don’t recall any formula changes on the most recent rendition.
I can’t remember anything period. I think it’s an innate defense mechanism.

However, even with that mechanism at play, I don’t believe the OG had HGW.

I’m sure there is an OG label out there somewhere on the internet. I’m going to look later for sh*its and giggles once I get on my wi-fi later.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, it appears as though all versions had the HGW for those who may care. I definitely like HGW!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established