Answered Are these puffy gyno nipples

mikem456

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is this Gyno? Symptoms are itchy, burning
nipples after workouts. Insomnia, which gets worse with diet and training. Cant recover from workouts efficiently due to the lack of deep sleep

Taking 4+ days off of all training and diet I usually feel better. With good sleep comes a leaner, better looking physique.

Never did any steroids, considering cycle

Had bloodwork done, testosterone was normal, but I have been taking natty test boosters for a while. Cortisol and ACTH were on the higher end but within normal range

Attachments

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat + Gyno.

I would not try to up test at this point, not even with OTC test boosters. Spend your money on stims instead (pre-workout supps) and get lean. High BF% = lots of aromatizing enzyme = higher conversion of test to estrogen.

mikem456

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was taking pre workouts consistently at one point, I was losing alot of fat, but also had that wired but tired feeling and just felt weak and couldnt put on muscle, (looked skinny fat) and the insomnia so I cut out all caffeine a few years ago. Now im still having all the issues and I added 50lbs of weight since last year. I was not taking test boosters at that time, so I will take your reccomendation and add the stims back in, but dont the test boosters contain anti-aromitaze ingredients

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah man, I had that when I was bigger and it’s just extra skin now. Burn the fat off and get lean brotha.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not consider a cycle. Try to do effective workouts with focus on "the big lifts" like:
-Squat
-Deadlift
-pull ups (assisted first)
-push ups (hands on bench first)
-moderate weight BB bench, inclined, declined, flat
-BW rows (look it up)

This way you recruit multiple muscles per exercise. Don't spend your time curling or with cables like others do, first you have to get in shape.
Look up intermittent fasting and keep carbs consumption low -and around workouts.
Priority is to lose fat and get "sporty". No cycle will help until you know the basics of nutrition, workouts and your BF got lower. Sorry to be blunt -but this is the truth. We all are looking for shortcuts -and, a cycle helps -but only if you are ready.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Age.
Total test numbers please.
Did you get free test and estrogen tested, and if so, what are those?
SHBG levels?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes! I would get on Ralaxofien or nolva ASAP!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As HGP said, do not cycle. Get the sleep under control. Hormones under control, and then improve fat/muscle ratio first.

mikem456

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The only problem was the lack of calories led to worse insomnia for me, but **** it, ill try again. Gonna hit the stims early in the day, cut the calories, and take reduce xt, hopefully that helps. I have been lifting for years. I know all the proper form of the big lifts, and I have no problem burning lots of calories. I play basketball frequently, and my stamina is great. My genetics are just seriously trash.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, the aching nipples...
Normally only guys on aromatizing cycles have to deal with that. No more test booster 4 you.
You can look for an OTC like 6-oxo -or go to a research chem site. Look for exemestane. 12.5mg e3d for a few times would lower estrogen -but if you go for too long, estrogen may crash. I would opt for the OTC option here -or wait it out.

mikem456

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have gotten quit lean before, and still had the insomnia and muscle recovery issues.

The nipple pain is very rare not a problem at all.
Just wanted to see if these symptoms mean I have high estrogen or prolactin.

I am 28, and they did not test for all of that, only regular bloodwork and doc said everything was fine.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have gotten quit lean before, and still had the insomnia and muscle recovery issues.

I am 28, and they did not test for all of that, only regular bloodwork and doc said everything was fine.
For muscle recovery and insomnia, look up: magnesium deficiency symptoms.
It could have other causes -but more often its due to something simple.
Get some magnesium malate.
How often do you work out -and for how long?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Most likely high estrogen, less likely high prolactin -unless you have a underlying medical problem.

mikem456

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For muscle recovery and insomnia, look up: magnesium deficiency symptoms.
It could have other causes -but more often its due to something simple.
Get some magnesium malate.
How often do you work out -and for how long?
I went through two bottles of magnesium malate, all your suggestions are great, but it didnt help with sleep.
Basketball atleast two times a week, and than pushups, bodyweight rows, bodyweight squats, sometimes with a band wrapped around knees and hands overhead.
For basketball this week I played for a little too long, played for about 2 1/2 hours and started cramping, so I went and stretched and relaxed for a while, and played for another 2 hours. I ate two protein bars during this time, and drank plenty of water. Was sore for about 3 days, and went and played again yesterday for an hour and a half. I am quite addicted to basketball, but my recovery and insomnia limits me. I feel like if i overdo it I wont be able to get any sleep, and than I have to go to work feeling like ****.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should interest a lot of people here:
If you look up the foods containing magnesium and calcium, you may find out that most of it isn't in your diet.
Now look up magnesium deficiency -and your jaw may drop.
Example: Arteriosclerosis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12537993

mikem456

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Instead of a cycle, I would like to try the nolva or one of those other OTC antiestrogens you recommended just to see if they help. Any specific recommendations for that

mikem456

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea magnesium is extremely inportant, and the form you recommended (malate) is the best absorbed

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, the aching nipples...
Normally only guys on aromatizing cycles have to deal with that. No more test booster 4 you.
You can look for an OTC like 6-oxo -or go to a research chem site. Look for exemestane. 12.5mg e3d for a few times would lower estrogen -but if you go for too long, estrogen may crash. I would opt for the OTC option here -or wait it out.
I would wait it out. Take boron. Maybe inhibit e due to how mild it is. Rebound could be bad if he goes with a strong ai.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Instead of a cycle, I would like to try the nolva or one of those other OTC antiestrogens you recommended just to see if they help. Any specific recommendations for that
Ralox is the one you want for gyno.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recommend trying out a fat based dietary lifestyle. Don't have to too much worry about calories in and calories out. Eat your weight in protein, and for energy eat fat sources comfortably. Will see significant changes.

mikem456

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if I go to a doctor, will they give me something for gyno?

mikem456

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The test booster i been taking for years has boron citrate in it, and I get 200mg of that a day,

mikem456

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I need something powerful I can take, and if I can get some deep sleep, and recovery, I will stick to a solid diet and training to
make sure I maximise the fat loss whole
I am on whatever I am taking. So what’s the best drug for that. I don’t care about the gyno. Main goal is to get in shape, and get deep sleep

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if I go to a doctor, will they give me something for gyno?
They will tell you to get surgery. MAResearch sells Raloxifene. "Research" 60mg ED and if you have estrogen related gyno, will get rid of it. Most likely. Don't think docs will write you a script. Wes15 gets you 15 percent off.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need something powerful I can take, and if I can get some deep sleep, and recovery, I will stick to a solid diet and training to
make sure I maximise the fat loss whole
I am on whatever I am taking. So what’s the best drug for that. I don’t care about the gyno. Main goal is to get in shape, and get deep sleep
I used Invictus by iron legion. Lowered my cortisol, and I got good sleep on it. I've ran ZMK by MST for two months straight, definitely great sleep. I also wake up at 530 am and take my stims at that time. It helps me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The test booster i been taking for years has boron citrate in it, and I get 200mg of that a day,
Also, get off the test boosters. Get you cod liver oil. A quality one. Take that in the morning. 4 grams. Get sunshine mid day if you can. If you can't, tan in a tanning bed a few days a week. Make sure you get enough saturated fat in your day (helps hormone production).

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do 6.75 aromasin twice a week up fiber, cut out sugar, increase healthy fats, zinc and drink water like its going out of style

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And for the love of God get some lab work done that takes out the guessing game, full CBC /total T/free T/FSH/LH/TSH/T3/T4/Estradiol/SHGB/Prolactin.

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And for the love of God get some lab work done that takes out the guessing game, full CBC /total T/free T/FSH/LH/TSH/T3/T4/Estradiol/SHGB/Prolactin.

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If it is hard, the raloxifene will only do so much i mean can be worth a shot, toremifene is normally tolerated but their is a Black label for people with a long QTc (heart depolarization to repolorization time) where it can induce torsades de pointe a type of ventricular fibrillation, so just be carefull focus on the fat loss.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
May or may not be gyno. Don’t worry about that until you’re leaner, it may clear right up as you lose fat. If you’re dead set on taking something, I’d go SNS inhibit-E.

Definitely focus on diet and training as others said. For sleep, honestly nothing comes close to good sleep habits in my experience. I played around with tons of sleep supplements for a while. Some helped, some less so, but working on those habits overshadows everything. There’s a bunch of good supplements out there for sleep, feel free to experiment with those, but seriously, develop some good sleep habits.

((Vibe))

((Vibe))

Awards
I agree with Jeremyk1. Sleep hygiene is crucial.
-Make the house dim around the same time as sunset
-no electronics after sunset unless they have a blue light filter
-No stims past noon (for me)
-Exposure to sun early in the day
-Same bed time every night
-No tv/phone/laptop in bed

Sounds intrusive but it works. My sleep hygiene was so bad I used to literally fall asleep over a dozen times a day at the wheel until I started doing the above. O_O