Are these prohoromone stacks any good? Pics

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the igredients are good but it appears underdosed. you be better off just getting a single compound and running at good dosages

HoodyBro

Awards
What if I just got 2 bottles and doubled the dosage?

Newth

Awards
the igredients are good but it appears underdosed. you be better off just getting a single compound and running at good dosages
That's good advice.
HoodyBro
It's probably better to save it for a later stack and if your worried about toxicity issues a simple support supp would do great.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What if I just got 2 bottles and doubled the dosage?
the doses are just too low for example it had methyl sten at 5mg a day most users zre using 30mg or more the methyl 1 ad my be ok at 40mg a day.

now maybe there is a synergetiv effect and thats why its dosed that way. i am just giving my opinion

HoodyBro

Awards
I have liver support and tons of clomid already and a supp store near my house carries all 3 of these. I have no problem buying multiple bottles but the thing is if it's all under dosed doubling or even tripling the dosage inst the problem, but if one or two is not under dosed i dont want to way overdose myself on one of them.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think that many compounds at once is going to make your lipids and liver function take a hit.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just run dbol or anadrol? Probably save a lot of money...or maybe even pinning...really save a lot of money

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those are all solid, are they all the same brand? I've been looking for that 3,3 azo. Top pic left bottle. BTW these are all still legal, no need to hide labels. What brand?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why not just run dbol or anadrol? Probably save a lot of money...or maybe even pinning...really save a lot of money
Well just based on the idea that some people would rather use one chemical than another. Personally I would rather use Methyldiazirinol than Dbol or Drol any day of the week.

On a side note, you know how they say most anavar is fake actually low dose Dbol or anadrol? Well, if it was methyldiazirinol people probably wouldn't be able to tell it was fake, because that **** is great for burning fat while blowing up at the same time.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well just based on the idea that some people would rather use one chemical than another. Personally I would rather use Methyldiazirinol than Dbol or Drol any day of the week.
Is that DMZ?

HoodyBro

Awards
its called azinol the red one is built tri-threat