Unanswered Are there preloaded disposable gear syringes

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
So in my 20’s I sort of remember viles of gear that were ready to pin. I’m sure they had plungers on them and you just had to affix a needle.

Does this ring a bell to anyone and if I’m remembering them correctly do they still exist????🤔

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol sustenon came like that. But from what I remember you wouldn’t want to use them like that. I think I remembwr some one saying they were 20g pins. 22 is the lowest I’ve ever used.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used an 18, not the most pleasant experience

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol sustenon came like that. But from what I remember you wouldn’t want to use them like that. I think I remembwr some one saying they were 20g pins. 22 is the lowest I’ve ever used.
Yep. Gotta take yourself a trip to Mexico to get those bad boys. My first Mexican pharmacy visit set me up with some Sustanon Redijects. 200mg sust per pin. This was like 1998 though.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
YeH was about 20years ago. Sure they were from Middle Eastern sources. Sure Arabic was on the boxes and viles

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Why the question sheriff out of curiosity?
Oh no reason if I’m honest. It just came back to me in thought and I thought it was was a great idea. Would be a great timesaver when I’m aloud to start pinning.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh no reason if I’m honest. It just came back to me in thought and I thought it was was a great idea. Would be a great timesaver when I’m aloud to start pinning.
Well if having stuff come in preloaded syringes tickles your fancy just let me know and I will fill a bunch with Hawaiian Punch.

P.s.- Mathersby, they're still South of the Border. My buddy took a cruise and came back with a box of them a couple years ago.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Man, those old sustenon prefills from Mexico hurt like a bitch. Those needles were huge

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7