Are there any ways to lower free testosterone?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Here`s the thing:
I have low test,both free and total,all my life.
Total T has always been around 280,free test around 3.

I finally made an appointment with endo,on the 31.10.

Only one problem:my free test skyrocketed from using a herbal libido supp that lowers SHBG.
Yesterday,I did bloodwork and total T was 282 but free test is 150(normal value 3-40).
And it`s been 10 days since I stopped taking the supp.

Now I`m possibly jeopardizing potential TRT for my ****ty test levels because of this.

How can I lower free testosterone quickly,only 11 days left till visit with endo.
I`m afraid the free test levels are not gonna go back to their ****ty level.

Is there a supp,a food or something that would help with this?

AngryOldMan

Awards
If your free test is that high, then you probably don't need TRT. What was the supp that you took that gave you such high free test?

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Just be honest with the endo and tell him you tried an herbal supplement that supposed to help with your symptoms. Tell him that it didn't help and that you still have low energy and low sex drive.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
If your free test is that high, then you probably don't need TRT. What was the supp that you took that gave you such high free test?
No,my free test has been horribly low all my life,and it will return to that,I just don`t know how soon.

I took Testojack100.

So it must have been the LJ100 that caused this.
Good to know it`s worth for something.

btw this increase is worthless in the gym.

I don`t want my doc to come to the conclusion you made,since it is false,both my TT and FT are horribly low indeed.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Just be honest with the endo and tell him you tried an herbal supplement that supposed to help with your symptoms. Tell him that it didn't help and that you still have low energy and low sex drive.
That`s good advice,thanks man.

I guess that is ultimately what I will do.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned, you could be honest. Or, could you ring up an postpone the appointment a week or two?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned, you could be honest. Or, could you ring up an postpone the appointment a week or two?
I can`t postpone the appointment but I can postpone the blood test(done outside).

I just hope it doesn`t take months until it return to normal.

I took bloods ten days AFTER I stopped supp and it was 150.

Good suggestion!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Birth control lowers free test so I'd think increasing estrogen levels would do the same. alcohol, soy... If you are under drs watch dont mess with anything unless he says to. Tell him what you did. Maybe he can get your test levels up without TRT. What's your age?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Birth control lowers free test so I'd think increasing estrogen levels would do the same. alcohol, soy... If you are under drs watch dont mess with anything unless he says to. Tell him what you did. Maybe he can get your test levels up without TRT. What's your age?
Just into 29.

zaire2d

Awards
Flax Lignans (Secoisolariciresinol diglucoside) raise SHBG, lower DHT and T. but this is strange, I can't believe this Now product make that alone...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cancel your appt and reschedule?

rhgunner

Awards
Lack of sleep lowers test level. My buddy stayed up all night before his test.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Lack of sleep lowers test level. My buddy stayed up all night before his test.
I also thought you could eat like ****, under maintenance and overtrain. That would help drive it down.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
But I think that would usually lower total T.

I need to lower free T

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like to suggest that you post a bunch or pictures on this site of your significant other naked.

The details: That, of course, would do nothing to lower your free test levels, but it might give the rest of us something to look forward to.

On second thought, better not do it - something about the idea just seems wrong.