Unanswered Are the websites legit?

46goingon26

Awards
I’ve never purchased real gear before. I did buy some phs from primordial back in the day (good ****). I’m not asking for sources I’m mostly just ranting. are These websites legit? And if they are why do they make it so difficult to pay for their products? This bitcoin **** seems like a joke!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never purchased real gear before. I did buy some phs from primordial back in the day (good ****). I’m not asking for sources I’m mostly just ranting. are These websites legit? And if they are why do they make it so difficult to pay for their products? This bitcoin **** seems like a joke!
LOL.
Yes... Some of them are legit. No... All of them aren't legit.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bitcoin is an untrackable source of currency. Generally makes it easier to avoid issues.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
These pesky drug dealers wanting paid anonymously, eh. Why can't they just except credit card?

Really, what did you expect?

46goingon26

Awards
These pesky drug dealers wanting paid anonymously, eh. Why can't they just except credit card?

Really, what did you expect?
I guess I thought it would be easier. I’ll have to figure this bitcoin thing out.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess I thought it would be easier. I’ll have to figure this bitcoin thing out.
Forget about what your money is worth in bitcoin. That part you’ll never have to figure out.
I just started using it this last year.
Coinbase is the easiest to get started with since you don’t have to verify your identity to excessively. So, let’s say you want a lot of steroids and have the funds to do so. You buy bitcoin with it.(which simply means you wire transfer money from your bank to a bitcoin account that is also your account - your new bitcoin account)
The only annoying part of Coinbase, is you have to wait 2 weeks for funds to be available after you wire transfer (which might give you time to try a small order out from the source to verify legitimacy using western union or money gram)
So let’s see 3-4 weeks later you’re ready to buy using bitcoin. You go through checkout and get their bitcoin ID # - and you paste it in the Send Bitcoin/Money (not minding at all that you are sending 0.0286767688 bitcoin-not important)
The application will do all the conversions. The only thing you need to know is the dollar amount and the sellers ID.
One thing that’s quite fascinating. Bitcoin market price varies wildly. So while you may have deposited $750 in your bitcoin account, you may go to purchase and have $690, or $1040. I made $100 on just $400, just happened to buy when it was low and it made a huge jump while I let it sit in the account.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
buyers beware... Coinbase is tracked by the Feds and people are receiving notices from the IRS on the profits made from BTC. find other trade houses to avoid this.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So is WU and MG. I’m not concerned though. Sellers are who carry all the risk.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Drug dealers that use Venmo are the most ideal in my experience.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forget about what your money is worth in bitcoin. That part you’ll never have to figure out.
Coinbase is the easiest to get started with since you don’t have to verify your identity to excessively. So, let’s say you want a lot of steroids and have the funds to do so. You buy bitcoin with it.(which simply means you wire transfer money from your bank to a bitcoin account that is also your account - your new bitcoin account)
The only annoying part of Coinbase, is you have to wait 2 weeks for funds to be available after you wire transfer (which might give you time to try a small order out from the source to verify legitimacy using western union or money gram)
So let’s see 3-4 weeks later you’re ready to buy using bitcoin. You go through checkout and get their bitcoin ID # - and you paste it in the Send Bitcoin/Money (not minding at all that you are sending 0.0286767688 bitcoin-not important)
The application will do all the conversions. The only thing you need to know is the dollar amount and the sellers ID.
One thing that’s quite fascinating. Bitcoin market price varies wildly. So while you may have deposited $750 in your bitcoin account, you may go to purchase and have $690, or $1040. I made $100 on just $400, just happened to buy when it was low and it made a huge jump while I let it sit in the account.
Wow, sounds incredibly simple! LOL.
I was following along, and when I got to step 13b (I think it was) .... Western Union, my mind smiled, and I jumped ship. Western Union it is! LOL. 😆

DieselJD

Awards
Cashapp you dont have to wait any amount of time to use or transfer funds. Some ppl have a hard time getting verified, but in the end its super quick and easy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cashapp you dont have to wait any amount of time to use or transfer funds. Some ppl have a hard time getting verified, but in the end its super quick and easy.
Cahsapp, Venmo, Google pay, etc .... The apps are great, but not everone accepts them.

DieselJD

Awards
Cahsapp, Venmo, Google pay, etc .... The apps are great, but not everone accepts them.
I was just saying for a place to buy bitcoin that wasnt coinbase. You can buy it theough cashapp and transfer it out right away without having to wait.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was just saying for a place to buy bitcoin that wasnt coinbase. You can buy it theough cashapp and transfer it out right away without having to wait.
I don't use Bitcoin. Is that how is works, @Matthersby ?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
You can also buy bitcoin anonymously with a visa gift card. Just expect to get .82 cents on the dollar. Not ideal but completely anonymous and very quick.. but you have to buy the gift card with cash and save the receipt and take pictures of it etc.. try Paxful

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't use Bitcoin. Is that how is works, @Matthersby ?
These guys know more than I do. I’m not terribly concerned about anonymity so I did Coinbase and also wasn’t in a hurry to get the gear so it was, for my situation, the most convenient. Someone in a rush might try that Cashapp or using gift cards for a fee. I just liked that I could confirm my identity that day and there weren’t many fees.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These guys know more than I do. I’m not terribly concerned about anonymity so I did Coinbase and also wasn’t in a hurry to get the gear so it was, for my situation, the most convenient. Someone in a rush might try that Cashapp or using gift cards for a fee. I just liked that I could confirm my identity that day and there weren’t many fees.
I do need to try Crypto, because some really good sources don't take anything else (once they burn through the apps)

DieselJD

Awards
I literally didnt know of another way to do it lol so I watched a couple videos and in all honesty it was way easier then I thought it would be. The reason I used cashapp is because they say they dont charge a fee for doing your transactions. There are the miners fees, but they themselves dont take a percentage of your money.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do need to try Crypto, because some really good sources don't take anything else (once they burn through the apps)
I use a different money exchange medium every time when buying from my source because I really like him and want to see him stay in business with multiple payment methods.

We all gotta do our part.