Are longer PH cycles worth it?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys,

My typical run is usually 8 weeks of 1ad 4ad and epi and add a stronger DS for the last 4 weeks such as SD or Msten.
The last 2 weeks i usually end up feeling like crap and now that I have experienced DS im starting to wonder if the first 4 weeks are even worth doing?

Would shorter 4 week runs make me feel better? Would it be worth to skip the first 4 as gains are alot less significant or does the PHs really need a few weeks to kick in?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think what you are doing is fine.

Using strong DS like that will make some people feel like crap, no way around it, unless you are not using support supps such as nac and tudca and or not drinking enough water or drinking too much alcohol.

Bottom line, for me at least, 8 week oral cycles are perfect, with an increase in dosage as the cycle progresses to overcome the effects of myostatin.

Just my .02

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So tapering is to get past the myo issue. Interesting. I always go full dose from day 1. Like 30mg sd for 30 days.

Typically use ar1ma or cel. Milk thistle and 1g tudca along with stupid amounts of nac and no alcohol

Thanks for your comments.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I did cycles like this back then I liked the opposite. Stronger compound 1-4 or 1-5 and milder ones 1-8 or 1-10 to help keep gains. I really never liked the stronger one at the end unless you’re on test

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thats not a bad idea. Id be scared to feel like crap for 8 weeks though

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats not a bad idea. Id be scared to feel like crap for 8 weeks though
Well, you already did that, with 1AD, and 4AD (8 weeks).
I wouldn't want to do it with stronger orals.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I meant generally i felt good the first 4. What about you?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I meant generally i felt good the first 4. What about you?
Yeah, generally I feel decent for 4 weeks on DS/Oral steroid cycles (except SD ie).
I'm not really an Andro guy. I ran a few years ago.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

My typical run is usually 8 weeks of 1ad 4ad and epi and add a stronger DS for the last 4 weeks such as SD or Msten.
The last 2 weeks i usually end up feeling like crap and now that I have experienced DS im starting to wonder if the first 4 weeks are even worth doing?

Would shorter 4 week runs make me feel better? Would it be worth to skip the first 4 as gains are alot less significant or does the PHs really need a few weeks to kick in?
Are you running 1ad/4ad or are you running 1andro/4andro?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
4ad and nano1t actually. Did dhea when i started though

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Who else prefers running the stronger compound the first 4 weeks?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When I did cycles like this back then I liked the opposite. Stronger compound 1-4 or 1-5 and milder ones 1-8 or 1-10 to help keep gains. I really never liked the stronger one at the end unless you’re on test
Anyone else prefer this approach?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone else prefer this approach?
That is always how I set up my ph/ds oral cycles. These new ds are so crazy that 3-4 weeks and your lean with an additional 20lbs....its nuts. It only makes sense (to me) to bring it down but allow a little in the background to solidify those gains for a month or longer before coming off completely.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is always how I set up my ph/ds oral cycles. These new ds are so crazy that 3-4 weeks and your lean with an additional 20lbs....its nuts. It only makes sense (to me) to bring it down but allow a little in the background to solidify those gains for a month or longer before coming off completely.
The idea is solid. It makes alot of sense.

I had just figured people used finishers more so than kickstarters around here.

The only pro i see in a finisher is slower shutdown at start of cycle.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4ad and nano1t actually. Did dhea when i started though
So you are using 4-AD and nano 1-T (fancy MSten). Sounds like a good combo.

How do you like 4AD or 1AD, real version?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lets just say it cant be compared to BSL dhea lol much better

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you are using 4-AD and nano 1-T (fancy MSten). Sounds like a good combo.

How do you like 4AD or 1AD, real version?
Fyi - nanodrol is "fancy" msten.
Nano-1t is 1-test

....and I'd bet 1ad would be as good as any of these without the sides

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fyi - nanodrol is "fancy" msten.
Nano-1t is 1-test

....and I'd bet 1ad would be as good as any of these without the sides
Nanodrol sides are fking gross. I fear getting those sides on week 4 and staying shutdown with the 1 and 4 would mean the sides stay around til week 8.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been out of the "legal designer" stuff game for awhile. Can you say on here what you find as super effective?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Everybody and every compound are different. Some of the DS stop working (or substantially slow down) after 5 or 6 weeks anyway.