xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as stated above.. do you roid test it? Palumbo says till this day only 1 of 100 tests show real primo.
says it usually tests for test prop. makes me laugh cause its so fekin weak why anyone would gamble with buying it, is beyond me.

discuss.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Very interesting

drew60

Awards
I always say one day I will buy pharma amps just to see what it's all about. Maybe consider it a cruise and run 200mg test with 400mg primo lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My source has random clients / an official Canadian site testing top labs every week. The problem with states is there is too many small labs. Those are risky. Why would any serious and big labs that’s having basically hundreds (yes hundreds) of orders a day fake primo? That’s absurd.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always say one day I will buy pharma amps just to see what it's all about. Maybe consider it a cruise and run 200mg test with 400mg primo lol
That’s what I do I’m cruising on 200 test and 300primo atm. It’s absolutely wonderful.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just can’t believe this is still a discussion in 2020... it was the case 10-15 years ago.. if people stopped buying their gear with trash labs and little guy doing that in his garage they wouldn’t have a problem. There’s not a single big lab that’s going to fake primo in 2020 when they have a millions dollar business. I don’t get it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if the lab isn't 3rd party test its RAWs you get the issue.. and yes still in 2020.. are you certain yours is legit? have YOU tested it personally?

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know of two labs that have tested positive for legit primo. One was underdosed, but legit. The other was spot on. I have no doubt most is faked. Bottom line, I wouldn't buy from someone not well known for quality. Even then there's no guarantee.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if the lab isn't 3rd party test its RAWs you get the issue.. and yes still in 2020.. are you certain yours is legit? have YOU tested it personally?
Yes sir. I trust this source more than I trust my trt script. I trust this source more than I trust my friends, my girlfriend and my teddy bear.

Last edited: