Are Anastrozole and ATD enough as a PCT for Mecha(Methylclostebol)

Xapow

Awards
Hello, I am planning my first prohormone cycle. I've got a lot of information now, but I still have unanswered questions about the PCT for this.
I plan to take 75mg/ed methylclostebol for 8 weeks.

Since I can't get SERMs for my PCT but have anastrozole at home, I wanted to know if this could be enough to bring my testosterone levels back to normal. I could also supplement ATD.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nope. And personally, I wouldn't use arimidex or ATD during PCT. I am a big fan of methylclostebol though so I do like the cycle. But the AIs will not do the trick. Check MA Research for a SERM - @Smont

For a cycle like that, something like clomid @ 25/25/12.5/12.5 would suffice in my opinion.

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Only blood work will tell you if you need PCT. Especially for a "cycle" that minor...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nope. And personally, I wouldn't use arimidex or ATD during PCT. I am a big fan of methylclostebol though so I do like the cycle. But the AIs will not do the trick. Check MA Research for a SERM - @Smont

For a cycle like that, something like clomid @ 25/25/12.5/12.5 would suffice in my opinion.
Good look, the discount code is just my screen name

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have never used a ai as a pct but I know some ppl who run hcg with a ai and no serm for pct. But you will be missing the most important part, the hcg. So no clue. I'm sure there is RC companies that ship to where you are.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personal opinion - if you're going to go this route I would keep the adex on hand and use only if needed. If you have to use OTC PCT I would probably opt for Virtus in replace of adex. No need or benefit to crushing your estro unless necessary. Throw in some Reduce XT and a natty test booster. It's not going to be as good as a SERM but it's better than nothing. I would still try to get my hands on SERM though - clomid @ 25/25/12.5/12.5 or nolva @ 20/20/10/10 should do.

Ripped_warrior

Ripped_warrior

Awards
I would get a very high quality test booster like cel m-test or something to add on to the ATD. Keep the adex just in case but probably won’t be needed.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would get a very high quality test booster like cel m-test or something to add on to the ATD. Keep the adex just in case but probably won’t be needed.
I second this. Test boosters are often overlooked during pct. Start the test booster the second half of your pct. Purus labs Recycle is another good one

Weeks 1 - 4
20 mg Nolvadex

Weeks 3 - 8
Cel m-test