are all methyl's as hepatoxic as m1t?

Kachinsky

Awards
I was wondering if all methylated products (like methyl1,4add) are a hepatoxic as m1t.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
No, nothing marketed as an anabolic steroid is as toxic as M1T. In case you were wondering, that explains why Superdrol is so highly anticipated. Everyone loves the anabolism of M1T, but hates the fact that it is basically poisonous.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
No, nothing marketed as an anabolic steroid is as toxic as M1T. In case you were wondering, that explains why Superdrol is so highly anticipated. Everyone loves the anabolism of M1T, but hates the fact that it is basically poisonous.
Yup. MOHN is a good example of a methylated hormone that's not too toxic. M1T is especially toxic on an mg/mg comparison with most other steroids.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
What about methyl-dien?
That was written based on how it looked "on paper" -- in the real world it did not turn out as bad in terms of side-effects, or as good in terms of anabolic effects, as had been hoped.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Remember, I am not saying that methyl-dien is as bad, side-effect-wise, as M1T -- because my personal experience says otherwise -- but I am asking if it is not as potentially harmful to the system; the liver and endocrine system inparticular. ?
I've never seen blood work for anyone who has done it, though it may be on here somewhere. Super Soldier probably posted something. At first the whole danger warning surrounding MDien was based on the fact that it is very similar to methyltrienelone in structure. As to whether or not that panned out to a real world danger I have no idea. I would hope not, since it seems you need to dose MDien fairly high to get good results from it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
not to be a jerk at all but every question in this thread could have been answered with very simple searches

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah SS ran blood work on it, I dont remember doses etc but if you search you shoudl find it.