Arachidonic Acid any longterm users?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anybody out there who used ArA for more than 50 days at a higher dosage? Did the strength and mass gaining effects stop at some point? Did someone experience strength loss after stopping an ArA cycle?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anybody out there who used ArA for more than 50 days at a higher dosage? Did the strength and mass gaining effects stop at some point? Did someone experience strength loss after stopping an ArA cycle?
I've done 3 months of ARA before, so about 90 days, but at the recommended dosage. Strength/size gains slowed down, which is to be expected, but didn't stop.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive def ran Xgels more then 50 days .. i know some pple like 1.5G .. i stayed with 1G with no side effects and pumps/vascualarity/strength continued to increase

i always recommend go by how you feel towards end of the cycle .. when i do recommend sns xgels i always say 2 months straight or 2 bottles (pre workout)until you run out whether its 50days or 60-70 days

again i love it at 4 caps, i love it agmatine as well

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i always recommend go by how you feel towards end of the cycle
I'd like to add to 2nd this, and add...
If you're still getting the results you want from ARA and your joints feel okay, then run it longer

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
i did, 70 days or so, i dont like supplements that needs to be cycled tho.