ARA ( Arachidonic Acid) & CLA

Leeman0812

Awards
Can someone with real knowledge please advise is it beneficial to combine CLA with ARA?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you trying to accomplish with this combo?

Leeman0812

Awards
I have taken CLA for the past 12 weeks during my cut. I have kinda hit a plateau and I want to take ARA, However, I was wondering if CLA would effect the positive Inflammation that ARA will produce. My question, really should be, Should I stop taking CLA once I start taking ARA? Or is ti ok to keep taking CLA, once I start ARA?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have taken CLA for the past 12 weeks during my cut. I have kinda hit a plateau and I want to take ARA, However, I was wondering if CLA would effect the positive Inflammation that ARA will produce. My question, really should be, Should I stop taking CLA once I start taking ARA? Or is ti ok to keep taking CLA, once I start ARA?
I wouldnt use the two close together, but if you seperate them by about 4 hours or so you should be good to go.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldnt use the two close together, but if you seperate them by about 4 hours or so you should be good to go.
This, but I don’t think it will add much to you goals.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why’s that?

I’d have thought that CLA+ARA would be good for recomping

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why’s that?

My rationale is based mostly on the fact CLA is also a fatty acid and so it may change how Ara is absorbed.

I do think they can be used together, but just not at the same time

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why’s that?

My rationale is based mostly on the fact CLA is also a fatty acid and so it may change how Ara is absorbed.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Hmm. I won’t comment on taking them together.
I think that if they were taken separately then the CLA should continue to help him lean down and put on a little bit of muscle whilst the ARA increases his rate of MPS.

The only thing I would be really careful about taking ARA with is lecithin as I’m not sure what would happen if the lecithin emulsifies the ARA

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m on CLA and a transdermal thing that includes ARA atm and I’m making good strength gains

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hmm. I won’t comment on taking them together.
I think that if they were taken separately then the CLA should continue to help him lean down and put on a little bit of muscle whilst the ARA increases his rate of MPS.

The only thing I would be really careful about taking ARA with is lecithin as I’m not sure what would happen if the lecithin emulsifies the ARA
I agree fully, it is definitely a good stack. Ill see if i can find any evidence to back using them together or seperately

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just ordered TTA - 500 it works wonders on a cut