Ar1macare Pro vs CEL Cycle Assist

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buying all my support supps for an upcoming DMZ/Dermacrine cycle...
Torn between Ar1macare Pro and CEL Cycle Assist...The Ar1macare has some estrogen support and P5P for prolactin, Mucuna Pruriens, and also 200mg of TUDCA (which isn't even enough for correct dosage for liver support)...not sure if high estro is a concern for a DMZ cycle.
I'm not worried about cost, just cant decide, hopefully someone can chime in on if the Ar1macare would be the best option w/ DMZ.

Also, CEL's Cycle Assist seems to have better standardized (and has Hawethorn Berry, while Ar1ma doesn't), not sure about Ar1macare's ingredients though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like ar1macare pro better. Sure, 200mg tudca isn’t a ton, but it’s definitely better than nothing. You can’t go wrong with either though.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like ar1macare pro better. Sure, 200mg tudca isn’t a ton, but it’s definitely better than nothing. You can’t go wrong with either though.
Went with CEL's Cycle assist and also bought 2 bottles of Tudca, was planning on running the TUDCA for on cycle and post cycle...do most people advise this? On cycle itll be 600mg a day and post will be 500mg a day (one bottle has 250 per cap and the other is 300mg per cap)...figured it buy two different brands, looked up a few "best TUDCA supps 2018" and went with the #1 and #2 rated. I'm a big fan of buying supps and SERMS from two different places, hoping I will get at least one that works haha.