Aps white lightning – change of ingredients

ScottyandBen

Awards
Been buying aps white lightning in Melbourne Australia – no problems

Recently changed and bought some online from overseas online retailer and the ingredients / supplement facts are completely different

See pictures attached for reference

Can anyone in the know explain when the change and why the change..??

In my opinion, having guzzled a fair amount of this stuff, the pervious purchased retail in Melbourne (with grenaburn – proprietary blend 515mg) is far better than what ive got from buying online (with thiamizine – thiamizine complex 700mg)

Would appreciate hearing from anyone about this, explanations etc…

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe they have an over seas location and make products a different way since some stuff is illegal over there. i have no clue man

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
makes sense. have you tried both before? how do they compare?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have taken both. The original version pictured on the right offered a smooth stim complex coupled with focusing agents. The newest version was more thermogenic for me, and offered a stronger stim boost, minus the focusing agents of the original. I lost more weight on the newest version, although I focused better on the original version if that makes sense?

APSFAN

Awards
There has been NO change in ingredients with White Lightning... I am interested in finding out which company in Australia is selling this..
I can however assure you that White Lightning is still the exact same as it has been for 2 years and we have been selling more in recent months than ever before.. It is an incredible product and I reccommend that anyone who wants energy while burning fat pick up a bottle.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There has been NO change in ingredients with White Lightning... I am interested in finding out which company in Australia is selling this..
I can however assure you that White Lightning is still the exact same as it has been for 2 years and we have been selling more in recent months than ever before.. It is an incredible product and I reccommend that anyone who wants energy while burning fat pick up a bottle.
I agree. One of the best stims out on the market.