Awards

Fight of the Century Promo
Mayweather vs McGregor

Qualifications:
1. US Addresses Only
2. 100+ Posts
3. Must leave review on AM and 2 AM approved sites

How To Win:
All you have to do is guess who will win the Fight of the Century (Mayweather or McGregor), how they will win (Knockout, TKO, Decision, Disqualification or No Contest) and the round that it will occur in (First Round, Second Round, Full Fight/Decision, etc.)

So please get your guesses in now for a chance to win! I will announce the winners once the fight is over.

We will be selecting 5 winners and if you’re exactly right, you will win. If we do not have 5 exact right guesses, we will take the posters who have the correct winner and the correct form of how they won (Knockout, TKO, etc.). If we still need to narrow it down further, we will run it through a random number generator.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mayweather 1st round ko

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sweet contest

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Conor rd 3 ko

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mayweather 4th round DQ

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mayweather 5th rd tko

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Floyd toys with conor the 1st 4 rounds making him miss and look foolish while landing pot shots...

by the 5th round conor is pissed, he grapples Floyd to the mat, puts him in a leg hold and starts throwing elbows...the corners rush into the ring and break it up...the referee declares Floyd the winner by disqualification with 1:20 left in 5th round.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this up!

compan

compan

Awards
All, please note I updated the request for reviews to include 2 AM approved sites

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Well i was part right lol just didn't get the round right

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well i was part right lol just didn't get the round right
McGregor is not meant to go long.. He is a short based fighter. He will come out fast and fizzles quick. This is why it was smart for mayweather to just take him to the later rounds and then get on him. Which he did, and why he won. If McGregor can't get you down in the first 1-3 rounds he is in trouble. Another reason you saw Diaz take care of him once he got gassed after a few rounds in the UFC

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
McGregor is not meant to go long.. He is a short based fighter. He will come out fast and fizzles quick. This is why it was smart for mayweather to just take him to the later rounds and then get on him. Which he did, and why he won. If McGregor can't get you down in the first 1-3 rounds he is in trouble. Another reason you saw Diaz take care of him once he got gassed after a few rounds in the UFC
I knew his only shot was the first few rounds Floyd is known for defending and going the distance I honestly am impressed he lasted that long tho

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet. Info sent

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine today

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course ?

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Mine was on the porch when I got home. Super pumped to try this out tomorrow

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Got mine in snow cone flavor will be trying out tmrw..so far greeen apple my favorite

compan

compan

Awards
As a reminder, we are asking for 2 reviews on AM approved sites (listed above under the STORES dropdown). Please PM me your reviews when completed. Thank you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He wasn't even KO'd...
they wouldn't even have given him a license to fight a heavy hitter...someone like canelo/ggg/or Thurman would have put him on the canvas in 1st round!!!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Going to say this snow cone...really good will get full review up a tad later but. so far the flavoring on every flavor of mesomorph is very sweet espc when mixed in 6-8oz of water . I just wish I was using this earlier in my training career , more so on leg or back days because those are the only days I use it. So still every time I use it , it packs that strong punch

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
were supposed to post the review where?