APS is spreading some CHEER - WEEKLY GIVEAWAY THREAD!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations !!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Congrats

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats!!! and enjoy the Meso experience.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He just pm'd me and said to send it my way ;)

Mechaa

Awards
I've read nothing but good things about aps I would love to try it I'm 49 years old and still hitting it hard need all the help I can get

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was a sad day. I finished my final scoop of mesomorph. I couldn't fully scoop everything out.. poured water into the tub. Swirled it around... cherished our final moments.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
This Weeks Giveaway Mesomorph!

mesorock.jpg

Mesomorph™ Pre-Workout Complex!

APS Mesomorph™ is the KING of pre-workout powders! Mesomorph™, the complete pre-workout powder that is the only product on the market to deliver FULL CLINICAL DOSAGE AMOUNTS of its state-of-the-art ingredient! No fillers and no crash!

Mesomorph™ was the first to deliver full doses of its key active ingredients, not half doses typically seen in these types of formulas. Mesomorph™ also contains 388 grams per jug not the pint-sized products being put out now to maximize profits! APS Nutrition's Mesomorph™ is an extreme energy igniting, vein blasting, and fatigue fighting power formula. Mesomorph™ represents one of the most advanced, all-purpose energy, focus, hydration and exercise performance drinks ever created. If you’re looking for one incredible all-purpose training formula then Mesomorph™ is guaranteed to deliver eye opening energy, focus, and stamina like nothing you’ve ever experienced before!*

Mesomorph™ Pre-Workout Complex Will Help Athletes with the Following:

Supercharged Energy Formula with DMAA!
Ultimate Preworkout Complex with Creatine Nitrate!
Unleash Your True Genetic Potential!
Greater Muscle Gains and Enhanced Athletic Performance!

Asking For A Huge Favor This Week

Most of you know that I have a YouTube Channel. I have been busting my hump lately putting out a lot of content and I have over 270 videos on the channel now! This week I am asking a huge favor. Just check out my channel. Leave a comment on ANY VIDEO and tell me AM Sent you. If you like what I have to offer than drop a like and hit that subscribe button. I really appreciate the support on AM. You guys are all like family!

facebook test.png

[video=youtube;UXW-_yS7a9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXW-_yS7a9s&t[/video]

Qualifications

1. Show my channel some love
2. Initial thread review and a final thread
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.
4. 18+ years of age
5. US shipping addresses​

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just commented on one vid. The one where you show your saltwater tank. I have one too. Love mine. I'll watch and like some more vids!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent job brother! always nice to get that first one out of the way! now you know what to expect as far as all the things you have to do before you even start lifting.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gave some thoughts on the PL meet. Always fun to see guys compete even if they're not crazy numbers. Still fun.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
This Weeks Giveaway Mesomorph!

View attachment 143984

Mesomorph Pre-Workout Complex!

APS Mesomorph is the KING of pre-workout powders! Mesomorph, the complete pre-workout powder that is the only product on the market to deliver FULL CLINICAL DOSAGE AMOUNTS of its state-of-the-art ingredient! No fillers and no crash!

Mesomorph was the first to deliver full doses of its key active ingredients, not half doses typically seen in these types of formulas. Mesomorph also contains 388 grams per jug not the pint-sized products being put out now to maximize profits! APS Nutrition's Mesomorph is an extreme energy igniting, vein blasting, and fatigue fighting power formula. Mesomorph represents one of the most advanced, all-purpose energy, focus, hydration and exercise performance drinks ever created. If you’re looking for one incredible all-purpose training formula then Mesomorph is guaranteed to deliver eye opening energy, focus, and stamina like nothing you’ve ever experienced before!*

Mesomorph Pre-Workout Complex Will Help Athletes with the Following:

Supercharged Energy Formula with DMAA!
Ultimate Preworkout Complex with Creatine Nitrate!
Unleash Your True Genetic Potential!
Greater Muscle Gains and Enhanced Athletic Performance!

Asking For A Huge Favor This Week

Most of you know that I have a YouTube Channel. I have been busting my hump lately putting out a lot of content and I have over 270 videos on the channel now! This week I am asking a huge favor. Just check out my channel. Leave a comment on ANY VIDEO and tell me AM Sent you. If you like what I have to offer than drop a like and hit that subscribe button. I really appreciate the support on AM. You guys are all like family!

View attachment 143985

[video=youtube;UXW-_yS7a9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXW-_yS7a9s&t[/video]

Qualifications

1. Show my channel some love
2. Initial thread review and a final thread
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.
4. 18+ years of age
5. US shipping addresses​
I'm in ! Tried mesomorph only once and think I didn't get the full effect so I'll give it another try !
Will do on the channel!
Reviews will be here !
Yes and yes !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sick meet man. Commented on that video. Kudos to you for getting on the platform its not easy!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I just commented on one vid. The one where you show your saltwater tank. I have one too. Love mine. I'll watch and like some more vids!
Excellent job brother! always nice to get that first one out of the way! now you know what to expect as far as all the things you have to do before you even start lifting.
Heeeey why not. I followed and commented.
Gave some thoughts on the PL meet. Always fun to see guys compete even if they're not crazy numbers. Still fun.
Sick meet man. Commented on that video. Kudos to you for getting on the platform its not easy!
Thank you guys so much! The support is overwhelming and really does mean a lot to me. A little extra giveaway on my most recent video for you guys!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got into powerlifting this year, and I've got the fever. Followed on IG and youtube!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Never signed up for Youtube so i can't comment on it, great video though! Would love to try Mesomorph, I'm currently looking for a good pre workout for the stim junkie in me and I keep hearing mesomorph's name.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm here to say Meso is the real deal

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Bump for the mesomorph giveaway!

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
Nice video I left some love on tube would love some MesoMorph

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best Stim PWO on the market hands down!
Love it on the weekend workouts. I workout in the evening during the week, cant go to bed on this stuff!
Even when it is kind of gooey from being 2 months old it still does the job and tastes great. just looks like crap in the container.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
In for this. I've actually recommended mesomorph to quite a few people based on the feedback from here but haven't tried it yet.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Just don't use it everyday..that will help keep you from getting desensitized to the DMAA

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just don't use it everyday..that will help keep you from getting desensitized to the DMAA
Agreed. It's the best for that one off workout or two you just need to kill

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need my meso!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Disagree. Meso for ALL workouts or GTHO.....sir ;)
Haha but then you have to start just pouring water into the tub and chugging the whole thing a few weeks in when the dmaa tolerance kicks in

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Haha but then you have to start just pouring water into the tub and chugging the whole thing a few weeks in when the dmaa tolerance kicks in
Ha yall are crazy. I havent had to go past 3/4 scoop in like 6 months lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha yall are crazy. I havent had to go past 3/4 scoop in like 6 months lol
I prefer the heaping scoop dose, lol...but I don't use any other stims during the day and really don't notice much, if any, drop off in terms of stim impact even with using it 4-6x's a week....so, IDK.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting enough I noticed stim tolerance kick in on dmha 3 weeks in. Gotta chill. DMAA should be a good change of pace. I know my amp cit feels aren't same after first week of use.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm in ! Tried mesomorph only once and think I didn't get the full effect so I'll give it another try !
Will do on the channel!
Reviews will be here !
Yes and yes !
Disagree. Meso for ALL workouts or GTHO.....sir ;)
Winners! PM me your info and flavor choice. Thanks every for the massive support. I love you all.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Whoo!..congrats to the winners!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Gentleman and thanks to TheSwoleNurse for a Great Promo!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, thank you very much Nurse Swolski (see wut I did there?) DM sent :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats to the Meso winners and still haven't tried Meso yet cause I still have 1,3 caps in
my stash and I add 50mg to certain PW and that takes a good PW and makes it BETTER
but I only use 1,3 very sparingly that's why I haven't jumped on any of the new 1,3 PW that
have hit the market recently.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Congrats to the Meso winners and still haven't tried Meso yet cause I still have 1,3 caps in
my stash and I add 50mg to certain PW and that takes a good PW and makes it BETTER
but I only use 1,3 very sparingly that's why I haven't jumped on any of the new 1,3 PW that
have hit the market recently.
Well, when you do..

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys so much! The support is overwhelming and really does mean a lot to me. A little extra giveaway on my most recent video for you guys!
I'll check out your channel this week.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Will do on the channel!
Reviews will be here !
Yes and yes !
Hey homie. I need your shipping info and flavor choice ASAP. Thanks!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alpha said I can have it cause I've never tried meso.....

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Alpha1agreda can I have your meso? ;) :p