AppNut Uncut Trial Run

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks to Jeff for hooking me up with a 25 ct bottle to give Uncut a trial run. Im fresh out of alphamine and enhanced, so it came in perfect time to keep energy, mood, and focus levels in high gear.

Ill update this as time allows. But, the least I could do is give my honest feedback for the guys at AppNut.

Little history quickly. Ive been on the boards off and on for a few years (in spite of low post count) but have never shared much info. Im a 33 yr old, T4 paraplegic paralyzed from around the chest down which means I use a wheelchair for mobility and only do upper body workouts. I push a couple miles a week on a paved trail here locally, amd do weights anywhere from 1-4 days. Workouts vary depending on time and mood, but try to do something at a minimum 3 days a week, sometimes all 7 but rarely anymore. Anything else that comes to mind Ill add later.

Right now my goal is maintenance pretty much due to restricted schedule. Im generally never bulking, just trying to slowly add muscle while fighting the fat
:) My diet is meh. Some days and weeks are better than others lol. Im about 6'2 180 right now.

On with the log....

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i first tried Uncut out yesterday morning at 1 pill. I like to test out things outside the gym, get an idea of how it hits me, then adjust for workouts.

I definitely noticed it even at 1 cap. Nothing extraordinary, just a nice little boost of energy, clarity of mind, and good mood. More than caffeine for sure, not quite as intense as EC. Liked it pretty good.

Second time was today. Took one again, about 45 later took another one because I thought Id be working out shortly thereafter. Ended up being about an 1hr 30min after second dose had to handle work related issue.

Did some light cardio for about 25 min. Still had great energy, mood, etc and could notice slightly better breathing, not sure what would play into that however.

Finished up, went to the gym. No loss of energy or focus. By this time it was easily 2hr + since second capsule. Did a light upperbody workout because it was first time on weights in about 9/10 days, very busy last week.

Felt great in the gym. After little warmup, did 3 sets DB curls, 3 sets DB overhead triceps extensions, 4 sets cable crossovers, 3 sets on row machine, 2 sets lat pulldowns and finished up with 1 set each bi & tris on cables. Hit sauna for about 20.

So far i really am liking Uncut. Good clean, smooth energy, focus and mood. Cant say much yet for strength and endurance, Ill comment more on that in future updates. Energy last quite awhile its been 5+ hrs and it still has me feeling ok, probably kicks in good after 40min- 1hr. May feel it some sooner, but this is when the fun starts for me.

Noticed slight pump effects tonight on the weights, maybe little better than enhanced for me which I dont get much pump from...although not on par with Condensed.

All comments, questions and feedback are welcome...

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
I'm happy to get this out to you, good to see you started at one cap. I'll be sharing this with the rest of the team as well.

Rucksdaddy

Awards
Good luck. Uncut has become my staple pre-workout. You will notice it the more you take it.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Uncut has become my staple pre-workout. You will notice it the more you take it.
im really liking it so far. i look forward to seeing the ongoing effects as they build up.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Late to this, but sub'd!

Glad you're enjoying it so far good2badawg.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
took 1 uncut, nothing else. nice low stim, clean energy and alertness. good endurance as well. took it at 5:05pm, about an hr later or so later i took off for short cardio workout.

just finished 2.15 miles/ 25 or so minutes of moderate intensity cardio. could easily kept going but dark caught up to me.

its now 7:15pm. feel great, wish i had another 20min to kill it, all is good though. Still motivated and its needed have to finish up some things.

Im thinking 2 is the sweet spot for me right now. Didnt want to waste them on tonight. Ill go for 2 tomorrow, plan on being the gym tomorrow night. Put it to good use for strength, pump, plus the energy benefits

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
1 cap is good enough for cardio and 2 for lifting. I know some former loggers here used 1 to get them through the day at work or school just for the energy/focus.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
took 1 uncut, nothing else. nice low stim, clean energy and alertness. good endurance as well. took it at 5:05pm, about an hr later or so later i took off for short cardio workout.

just finished 2.15 miles/ 25 or so minutes of moderate intensity cardio. could easily kept going but dark caught up to me.

its now 7:15pm. feel great, wish i had another 20min to kill it, all is good though. Still motivated and its needed have to finish up some things.

Im thinking 2 is the sweet spot for me right now. Didnt want to waste them on tonight. Ill go for 2 tomorrow, plan on being the gym tomorrow night. Put it to good use for strength, pump, plus the energy benefits
1 cap for cardio is gold, looking forward to tomorrow and you setting some PR's

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
1 cap is good enough for cardio and 2 for lifting. I know some former loggers here used 1 to get them through the day at work or school just for the energy/focus.
its very tempting to do that. but, since i only have the sample bottle atm, im TRYING to not do it lol

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Might as well give it a shot to see if it's something worth the buy. A 90 cap bottle is good enough for 30-45 workouts for only $25-29 is a pretty good deal. 90 workouts if you're a one capper. 1 bottle once lasted me 2 months of workouts haha

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Might as well give it a shot to see if it's something worth the buy. A 90 cap bottle is good enough for 30-45 workouts for only $25-29 is a pretty good deal. 90 workouts if you're a one capper. 1 bottle once lasted me 2 months of workouts haha
no reason at all at this point that I wouldn't buy a bottle. hopefully we'll be even more interested after 2 or 3 more workouts and I get a feel for how it increases strength

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Was in the gym last night, but it was no workout worth reporting about. but, that wasnt Uncuts fauls. In fact, 2 Uncut are only reason I went in at all.

Had only slept about 2.5 hrs, woke up at 5am and it was around 730pm when i hit the gym not to mention i had to drive a couple hours away and then back on some backroads. Was dead tired amd pretty sore, but managed to do some light lifting to stay in the groove. Then came home ate some Buffalo steaks and crashed.

I think and hope tomorrow will be best weight wokout yet. Should finally be able to go a little havier and test out these strength boosting properties. We shall see, im looking forward to it!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Yeah lack of sleep definitely can affect your workouts. Ended up taking a long awaited deload this week since sleep was horrible.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah lack of sleep definitely can affect your workouts. Ended up taking a long awaited deload this week since sleep was horrible.
On top of that, didnt get opportunity to workout on Fri, nor since. Been at Hospital with my mom since Fri evening. Taking it day to day as to how she feels. Ill make.it at some point this week, hopeful for tomorrow

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Family > Gym my man, I hope all goes well with your mom.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Hope your mom has a speedy recovery bro. Family is definitely important.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Hope your mom has a speedy recovery bro. Family is definitely important.
Thanks guys. Shes doing much better, best could really be hoped for. She went to be with Lord about 715 last night.

We are having our moments, but we have strong consolation. She made it home...Hebrews 6:17-20

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
My condolences bro. Handle your business and stay strong. Appreciate you running this for us and obviously there are more important things to take care of than this log.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Hope the delays for this old mini log shall soon be over. Life is returning to somewhat of a regular schedule. Ill post up the next workout. I hope that is tomorrow evening

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Have had 2 more great workouts where i wish id had more time to just lift and lift because the energy and endurance were still kicking.

On Wed night, popped 1 Uncut, did about 25 min cardio, had to make a meeting for an hour. Popped another one right before meeting, then hit weights after. Only did bench, rows and lat pull downs. Went a little heavier than I have been lately because I wanted to put Uncut to the test.

No ridiuclous claims on the strength. But, I can say my endurance to get in extra reps while going heavy would long term translate to strength gains over time.

Then, Friday night hit weights. Was in the gym for around 1:20 did mainly accessory type lighter work with the exception of bi's. Hit them a little harder since I hadnt done any direct biceps work in a week or so.

Went with 1 Uncut, 12.5mg Ephedrine because i only had 3 uncut left. (Now only 2 left ::sad:: ) Energy crept up on me, but by the time i had finished doing some warmup it was there. Heres what i love about Uncut for me, as Im gearing up toward toward the peak levels of intensity for a workout Uncut is kicking perfectly in rhythm to my need. And, then the endurance is just exceptional in that regard becuse it doesnt leave you with a crash. It hangs in nicely to keep you going.

Im extremely pleased with Uncut. Great mood, better than average focus, excellent pump (good on 1, really good on 2, wish i had given 3 a try), energy quality and endurance are awesome. And, as much as alot of us enjoy drinking a flavored Pre-w.o, pill form cant be beat for convenience. Ill give a final rating after my last workout. Going to try again to go heavier and let it shine.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Great stuff so far my man, ready for you to kill it.