AppNut DRIVE/RPM Believer bottles review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recently got back into the gym after a 2 week layoff from surgery. This past monday was my first day back and I used 4 caps of RPM a 3 caps of Drive. My workout was still quite difficult and I had to cut out 4 exercises and also do some substitutions. Also cut down the volume by half. RPM/DRIVE did give me the energy to get though it though and without it I'm not sure I would have stayed as long as I did. One more day tomorrow will make a complete week back. The RPM/DRIVE stack seems to help more with cardio and endurance for me than with strength. I looked back at my old thread about RPM and saw that I used 6 caps pre-workout and 4 didn't do much for me. That was back in 07 and I didn't take drive with it. So maybe I'll try 5 caps RPM and 3 caps drive tomorrow pre cardio.

I really missed RPM and this taste of it makes me want to purchase a brand new bottle!.

Great supplement here for energy and it can help boost libido too. You just have to figure out the perfect dosage. Some people just need a little more. I posted a review of this the other day but somehow it got deleted or something. Not sure what happened.

Thanks to Appnut for letting me try this and reminding me how much I love RPM. Drive is really good too, but it seems to take a little while for it to be effective and you also have to figure out the dosage that best suits you. I used a 240 cap and 110 cap of Drive in a cycle I did not too long ago. I took 6 in the AM and 6 in the PM for that stack and it worked extremely well especially for endurance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad to see you back in the gym....i have some samples of rpm/drive coming, been a long time since i used them, looking forward to it...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Big T!. Yeah Drive/RPM is an awesome stack. I like both dosed fairly high though.
4/4 is a nice start.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried 5 caps RPM 3 of Drive today and didn't feel anything. Extremely tired and strange pains in my stomach today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried 5 caps RPM 3 of Drive today and didn't feel anything. Extremely tired and strange pains in my stomach today.
you taking any prescription meds?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you taking any prescription meds?
Nope, well except for small dosages of BP medicine that I've been on for years. Nothing new though. Strange because I felt this way before I went in the hospital the last time. Nauseous and getting the runs a lot. After surgery my stomach felt a lot better when recovering and not working out. Now symptoms are back so maybe I ripped something the surgeon did or something while back at the gym this past week. I don't know but guess I'll find out if things get worse.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope, well except for small dosages of BP medicine that I've been on for years. Nothing new though. Strange because I felt this way before I went in the hospital the last time. Nauseous and getting the runs a lot. After surgery my stomach felt a lot better when recovering and not working out. Now symptoms are back so maybe I ripped something the surgeon did or something while back at the gym this past week. I don't know but guess I'll find out if things get worse.
t-if you felt ok before working out, i would check with doc before hitting gym.......