Appetite supression

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking for some appetite supression, but Do NOT want to cut out my coffee for a product with caffiene. I have taken quite a few products over the years that have helped with this.... but mostly all of them have caffiene... here’s the thing, I love my coffee, so I don’t want to cut it out or even cut back.

Off the top of my head I’m thinking an ECA stack, with the caffiene from coffee, but if I can avoid taking bronkaid, I’ll be happy. Also I usually take green tea extract, and have done quite a few stints with yohimbine and alpha yohimbine.

Any other ingredients you guys can think of that I may be missing?

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Higenamine. Garcinia. Both SNS cheap and efficient. I have to force myself to eat sometimes with 50mg higenamine!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exact same thread just down the page a bit

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely forgot about higenamine. I’ll look into it. Thanks

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exact same thread just down the page a bit
I saw that thread, about nonstim appetite suppressants. I do not have a problem taking more stimulants, I just don’t want to add more caffiene to what I already take... I understand it’s similar, but I mentioned very specific details to my question. Also I am not fixated on it being natural or healthy, just want some other options i might be thinking of

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Synephrine
Higenamine

Lol same response I gave in the other thread. But, honestly the Higenamine will do the job.. and you can dose higher if you want

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
For most people nothing you can purchase without an rx will beat ECA

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
For most people nothing you can purchase without an rx will beat ECA
Have you tried 50mg of higenamine? I take primatene like its candy (not really just saying lol) Higenamine is superior in that regard IMO.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried 50mg of higenamine? I take primatene like its candy (not really just saying lol) Higenamine is superior in that regard IMO.
Yeah back when it was in alphamine iirc...i never took it solo though, eca usually does the trick but maybe I’ll try to pick some up and give it a shot

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah back when it was in alphamine iirc...i never took it solo though, eca usually does the trick but maybe I’ll try to pick some up and give it a shot
I was actually going to say that as well. Alphamine I thought had it... definitely one of my favorite products to date

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I was actually going to say that as well. Alphamine I thought had it... definitely one of my favorite products to date
Biocor has alphagen x w/ 50mg higenamine. Cheap with codes and efficient

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got my bottle of higenamine in last night. Bout to take one now. I have been doing a fasting protocol, drinking a ton of water and coffee and have been taking two tabs of bronkaid AM and Midday. Ideally I will try to cut down the bronkaid and substitute it with the higenamine. We will see!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far so good, only took the ephedrine once today. Seems the 30mg of higenamine is working