Appetite suppressants

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
List any that don’t have stimulants that you can take regularly without being harmful for body

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually just picked up some capped Saffron to try. Psyllium Husk works pretty good.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Stims are the best way to blunt appetite. Caffeine is safe long term, and so is yohimbine, ephedrine, and others.

For non-stim options, drinking water and eating green vegetables would be my best recommendation.

Slapoyjoe

Timely protein will help keep you satisfied or at least less starving

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A great natural apetite suppresent is Keto.
You'll definitely feel much less hungry.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Higenamine has worked best for me. I know you said no stims but at 50mg this stuff is gold

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL Assass1nate definitely made me full from eating very small portions on the occasions I have used that product..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Higenamine has worked best for me. I know you said no stims but at 50mg this stuff is gold
I absolutely agree. I take one of our 30 mg. capsules when I wake up and then another around lunchtime or before 2 pm meal and its all the appetite control I would want for the day. And the energy that Higenamine gives is a good clean energy in my opinion.

Garcinia Cambogia std. to 60% HCA helps my appetite some in terms of a non-stim option. Garcinia used to be highly regarded for this then when the Dr. Oz phase hit, people started over hyping it because he talked about it like it was a miracle in a bottle and nothing could have ever reached the level of hype and expectations it got so then people kind of started hating on it. It wasn't that the product didn't work; its that the people that listened to him had crazy unrealistic expectations. We make one and don't attempt to over-hype it; it is what it is and in my opinion what it is is a great stimulant free appetite suppressant.

Note: If I take one of our Garcinia's with one of our Higenamines twice a day, some people may like that level of appetite control but for me, I dang near can't make myself even do my shakes when I do that.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually just picked up some capped Saffron to try. Psyllium Husk works pretty good.
I used psyllium husk before and it’s not bad. Just don’t leave it in the cup for 5 mins before you drink it lol

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve had so/so results from saffron. One key is to take an appetite suppressant for a while so the hunger doesn’t “rebound” as much. Meal timing can help, too. I moved to later breakfast, earlier dinner and it helped (less time eating and thinking about food).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why no stims? I'd recommend alpha lean 7 but it has stims in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Raspberry ketones and synephrine also.
I agree. I like Synephrine as well but didn't mention it since it qualifies as a stim but it does do great for appetite.

Raspberry Ketones work great for me. I think they are a very underrated fat loss product (they work better for some people that others). They were another 'casualty' of the Dr. Oz craze. He hyped them and people believed him to a level that nothing could actually do so when many 'regular' people that watched his show didn't lose 30 lbs while sitting and eating donuts, the ingredient got some negative feedback. Personally, I think its a great fat loss ingredient as long as people have realistic expectations of it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you’re staying away from stimulants then I’ve had success with bulk psyllium with each meal and you could even add CLA.

If stimulants weren’t off the table then Higenamine coupled with synephrine again, could add CLA.

SNS has all single ingredients so you can tailor a dosage to what you prefer.