Appendicitis question

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ya soo im 5 days into my trifecta stack an i just got my appendix taken out. im guessing the safe thing to do is to wait to heal then start my cycle back up. or should i continue running it so its in my system and running hard for me to make some gains

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I'm no doctor but at this early stage I would stop and wait till after you heal to start again.

Let's see what the Reps think

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ya soo im 5 days into my trifecta stack an i just got my appendix taken out. im guessing the safe thing to do is to wait to heal then start my cycle back up. or should i continue running it so its in my system and running hard for me to make some gains
I'm no doctor but at this early stage I would stop and wait till after you heal to start again.

Let's see what the Reps think
You don't need a rep to answer this, and I hope i don't come off the wrong way. But if you just had your appendix removed, and you said it...WAIT until your healed and back to 100%.. Your only 5 days in, so you not losing anything in reality..Arent you supposed to wait a few weeks before even lifting anything? no sense taken the stack if you cant lift and put them to use....., so yes...my answer is to wait until your fully recovered:)