xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have tried oral ursolic acid many times, with minimal effects do to poor oral.

I am very interested about your product.

I would definitely log this for you on AnabolicMinds, other forums and I have Instagram, Facebook and twitter accounts. I could run it solo or with my next cycle that’s coming up. It’s a recomp cycle.
u missed the cut off on this promo unfortunately friend! be sure and watch the action though so you can see if its what you want before the next BOGO sale~ with the NOS father at the helm you can bet he will make these very affordable for people to test them out every so often. makes some of our offerings like 20 bucks a bottle ~ as an added benefit, you can sometimes mix and match!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
***Crack-pop*** amp turns on... *** taps the mic again pft pft pft***

Attention: Todays player 2 announcement incoming today about 12:00 EST !!
I think you need to turn your distortion down or off. You kinda sounded like a McDonald's drive up mic. or Charlie Brown's mom.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EH-HMM*** McDonalds Drive through voice***

And now... Ladies and Gentlemen.... as well as luke ( 😜 ), I give you player 2:

@Iwilleattuna

congrats!!! please pm your shipping info~

PLEASE, Stay tuned for a final statement... to be announced later today, around 3 pm EST~~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK friends of iron, we had some very hard times figuring out just who should be the two winners. We had several viable apps... and just two slots (admittedly I'm sad that no memes or videos came up with em).. after much debate the final word came down from the NOS father... MAKE IT 3 PLAYERS !!

now I want to be clear.. we have chosen a 3rd person to logg this ! ! ! the final Player will be announced tonight between 6-9 PM EST..

again APEX ALCHEMY would like to thank all those who put in an app and showed interest in our products. We appreciate it very much~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK everyone, again thanx for the apps and all ! ! The NOS father really out did himself this time. As was said earlier, we ultimately had to make very tough decisions to come to a final agreement on this promo. There was a lot talks behind the scenes and we just felt like one app really stood out. That, and how well this product should fit his stated goal. A special concession had to be made!

With out further adieux, please give a warm round of applause.... Congrats to Player 3

@tullius

please send me your shipping info

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll throw my hat in. I’ve run a couple products from y’all (aet and 11-KT) have absolutely lived both! I would do a minimum of 5 posts a week although likely more. I eat about 95% carnivore, lift 6x a week and run/cardio at least 3x a week. Trying to up my strength and stamina while dropping around 10lbs. I’ve done a few logs and might be able to get them linked but I haven’t been super active on the forums as of late. Before and after pics included. Great opportunity and I hope more people hop in on it!
Thank God you lived.

tullius

Awards
OK everyone, again thanx for the apps and all ! ! The NOS father really out did himself this time. As was said earlier, we ultimately had to make very tough decisions to come to a final agreement on this promo. There was a lot talks behind the scenes and we just felt like one app really stood out. That, and how well this product should fit his stated goal. A special concession had to be made!

With out further adieux, please give a warm round of applause.... Congrats to Player 3

@tullius

please send me your shipping info
I really appreciate being selected. I’ll send you a dm first thing in the AM.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
EH-HMM*** McDonalds Drive through voice***

And now... Ladies and Gentlemen.... as well as luke ( 😜 ), I give you player 2:

@Iwilleattuna

congrats!!! please pm your shipping info~

PLEASE, Stay tuned for a final statement... to be announced later today, around 3 pm EST~~
YESSSS , THANKS GUYS. Appreciate the opportunity to log this and am excited!

PM sent

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we are excited to have such a seasoned vet give us reliable intel.. good or bad. call it like u see it~

17k+ posts... we know this is as good of an opportunity for us as it is for you!!
See, same people behind the companies. 😘
This product is garbage in my opinion. Complete waste of my money. I’ve got around 19k post, so y’all know it was a great opportunity for me to try it out with my money as a said I would *
$30 For 60ml. 🤦‍♂️ Live and learn.

btw, this is just my personal opinion of the product. Don’t get your panties too scrunched up.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wrong again.
BTW what kind of total dickhead comes into a companies promo and starts up some $h17 like this? you can go fist yourself while you put up a yelp. got it fuk head?
my panties aint in a bunch and everyone knows you have some personal vendetta against NOS, so again get fuked.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wrong again.
BTW what kind of total dickhead comes into a companies promo and starts up some $h17 like this? you can go fist yourself while you put up a yelp. got it fuk head?
my panties aint in a bunch and everyone knows you have some personal vendetta against NOS, so again get fuked.
He's mad because he's a PA Stan and I made an affordable alternative to Ur Spray. 🤷‍♂️

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He's mad because he's a PA Stan and I made an affordable alternative to Ur Spray. 🤷‍♂️
Not really, I don’t even know anything about you aside from seeing you being new to phf and learning over the years. I mainly only went there to discuss things with hen.

but ur spray is 49.99 for 240ml and contains 7.2 grams of UA.

under the bogo deal you get with ursamajor, if you purchased 2 bottles for 59.98 in order to have 4 bottles, you’d have around 6.4 grams of UA with 120ml.
yours is def more concentrated. But all in all they’re around the same price for the ingredient.

but I’m unable to consistently use the product due to the smell. It doesn’t matter how great a product is if I’m unable to use it. It literally becomes useless.
It Like I said, it’s my opinion of the product. Just 1 opinion.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not really, I don’t even know anything about you aside from seeing you being new to phf and learning over the years. I mainly only went there to discuss things with hen.

but ur spray is 49.99 for 240ml and contains 7.2 grams of UA.

under the bogo deal you get with ursamajor, if you purchased 2 bottles for 59.98 in order to have 4 bottles, you’d have around 6.4 grams of UA with 120ml.
yours is def more concentrated. But all in all they’re around the same price for the ingredient.

but I’m unable to consistently use the product due to the smell. It doesn’t matter how great a product is if I’m unable to use it. It literally becomes useless.
It Like I said, it’s my opinion of the product. Just 1 opinion.
So, you're bashing a product you barely used?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude. It’s not bashing. It’s just the truth. If I can not use it it literally becomes garbage.
I personally can suck it up and ignore the smell.
but when my 4 year old kid comes to sit next to me on the couch after I’ve showered, scrubbed my skin raw, and applied Ursa Major, then ask, “dad, why are you so stinky?”
i then have to wonder, “what are my clients going to think being next to me at work?”
Toddlers unfortunately don’t have a filter and tell it to you like it is.
But it’s all good. I knew my opinion would ruffle some feathers, which is why I had thought not to post it.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HAHAHA!!! unreal... brofessor just go. you just got PWNED so fekin hard.

but before you leave... you said earlier you purchased on BOGO for 30 dollars !!! what a joke- back peddle much ?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude. It’s not bashing. It’s just the truth. If I can not use it it literally becomes garbage.
I personally can suck it up and ignore the smell.
but when my 4 year old kid comes to sit next to me on the couch after I’ve showered, scrubbed my skin raw, and applied Ursa Major, then ask, “dad, why are you so stinky?”
i then have to wonder, “what are my clients going to think being next to me at work?”
Toddlers unfortunately don’t have a filter and tell it to you like it is.
But it’s all good. I knew my opinion would ruffle some feathers, which is why I had thought not to post it.
You went into a promo thread to post about how it was garbage but "not bashing" OoooK. It's not about not being able to express your opinion it's about everyone else being free to respond to the way you expressed your opinion as they see fit. Calling out sh!tty behavior is not oppressing your free speech.

Also, now we're down to you bashing a product because a 4yo doesn't have a filter?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out ~~

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep. Product stinks. Waste of money. Hopefully another company releases UA.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just to provide some additional unsponsored user feedback:

I am on my second bottle of Ursa Major I purchased on BOGO, using ~1.5ml applied once daily at fairly random times but typically post shower.

There is definitely a scent, but I really like it (what people like is of course totally objective; I love the smell of roses as well as gasoline lol). But more relevant, this stuff dries FAST and I feel the strength of the scent fades rather quickly (unlike Sustain Alpha which has a mild pleasant grape/herbal scent but will be there hours later for example). Especially if you had a shirt on with a puff of cologne, there’s no way anyone would smell it even being hands on. My wife doesn’t even notice it unlike like other transdermals.

It’s been a few weeks and effects would be impossible to pin down due to the massive variables in training and diet I introduced. I added conditioning work, increased training frequency, added many new movements, began eating more calories, and then pulled a hammy slightly in my 4th week of training. But I was getting a lot more conditioned obviously and have been eating more at a similar bodyweight, gaining a few lbs. I never intended to statically introduce it for a strict review; I was just adding it as icing on top of everything to prepare for a little strongman show.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve already used 3 of NOS’ products with success. Epichaos spray. AET-50 and the 6oxo. They work great but my favorite is the 6oxo . Yes one bottle was a short run but man if I had 4 , you’d get some crazy results. Aet - 50 was good too , similar to 6oxo just less potent and more of a relaxation effect

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
*** Incoming News Report*** TD's actually do stink. ALL of them, from every brand. Too bad u went this route rather than being like normal person who doesn't like a purchase, and asked for a refund. Hopefully you find a product your 4 yr old approves the scent of. You are now the laughing stock of this and another similar thread.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*** Incoming News Report*** TD's actually do stink. ALL of them, from every brand. Too bad u went this route rather than being like normal person who doesn't like a purchase, and asked for a refund. Hopefully you find a product your 4 yr old approves the scent of. You are now the laughing stock of this and another similar thread.
I have been using TD's since 2000 and this one smells better than any I have ever used. I am not sure how this guy has such an issue with peppermint and eucalyptus oil???? Please NOS do NOT change the scent, they are great the way they are.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using TD's since 2000 and this one smells better than any I have ever used. I am not sure how this guy has such an issue with peppermint and eucalyptus oil???? Please NOS do NOT change the scent, they are great the way they are.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone that’s questioning whether this product works or not obviously has an agenda vs someone or this company. I’ve ran lots of “fat loss” TD’s over the years and I can say without a doubt that only two has ever worked for me when I didn’t change my diet or workout. Ursa Major is one of them and the other is Evo’s AndroLo. I never tell my wife what I’m taking or just anything about working out in general. After 3 weeks on Ursa she out of the blue said.... “have you been losing weight? Your stomach is looking tighter”. Again... anyone poking at these products are trolling or they have an agenda.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ursa Major is back in stock, brothers!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Ursa Major is back in stock, brothers!

You guys still need any loggers?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ursa smells the best in our line up... i actually kinda like it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reminder, this is back in stock so you can grab one of these while you are grabing a BOGO on the resveros~!!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some transdermals smell more than others. 6-OXO and Ursa Major don’t have my favorite scent, but the smell is far from awful and goes away in literally 10 minutes. Your clothes don’t even smell like it if you put them on after applying. Also, the products kick ass.

I’ve run all of PAs sprays since the original caps of ursolic acid at solid doses and they were all great One week into this and I am sweating a storm so I expect this one to be awesome as well. Also, ursolic acid is so dose dependent and that’s why I love that this one is more concentrated because I can apply more total actives daily. Will definitely be picking up more and I think everyone should try it. It’s a STEAL with that BOGO pricing. Good **** NOS

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@CATdiesel76 what is your normal dose with these higher dosed actives?
Shooting for 3ml a day. Sometimes 4 sometimes only 2 depending on whether or not I’m showering once or twice that day. Haven’t done the actual math on the dosage that equates to but for a regular dose of PAs was 50 sprays and I believe I was doing about 60 2x a day when possible but then would run out of real estate. With this, I could probably run 7ml a day if I wanted which I believe is a substantial amount more. I don’t remember sweating this much but it’s been about 3 years since I’ve last ran it.

I’ve probably run the prototype stuff more than anyone on this board and I’m very excited to see the results with this. I think they should be better due to being able to apply larger doses as well as jr be more financially reasonable

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problem! I’ve always loved UR Spray and knew NOS wouldn’t disappoint so I was excited when he released URSA. I will definitely give impressions as I get further along. Only bought two bottles initially but going to purchase more when I get paid and stretch this out for 8 weeks or so leading into spring/summer

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No problem! I’ve always loved UR Spray and knew NOS wouldn’t disappoint so I was excited when he released URSA. I will definitely give impressions as I get further along. Only bought two bottles initially but going to purchase more when I get paid and stretch this out for 8 weeks or so leading into spring/summer
perfect time to add to your collection of goodies~

Its BOGO all month long!!