Cross-social platforms is a plus IG,FB, & Twitter
Before and after pics are a plus
Over 18
Prefers US residents
Women welcome!!
REPs welcome!!
Secksy noods welcome!!
Poor taste meme's welcome!!
Videos of ANTIFA getting their asses kicked..
WELCOME!!

PROMO STARTS NOW

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ursolic acid seems cool . It’s not very popular but from the people who have used and reviewed seems effective

Last edited:

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely log this. Been interested in Ursolic acid for a while.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in!!! Running your Urobolin B product right, by the time the product came by I will have a good 3-4 week solo on it. These 2 would make a solid combo. I am in Canada do!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Using it daily right now at 1ml. I have really increased the athleticism and overall frequency of my training to get ready for a very light strongman show, so that is a major contributor as well, but my cardiovascular endurance has got to be at an all-time high. I bought it hoping for that effect primarily, and it certainly isn’t hurting.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know if this is legal in Canada do you? this form might be too new to be on any lists.
Using it daily right now at 1ml. I have really increased the athleticism and overall frequency of my training to get ready for a very light strongman show, so that is a major contributor as well, but my cardiovascular endurance has got to be at an all-time high. I bought it hoping for that effect primarily, and it certainly isn’t hurting.
feel like logging a generous dose? 🏋️‍♂️

tullius

Awards
I just bought two bottles of this and AET50 on the bogo sale. I am currently cutting doing 5 days a week of full body training. I have been active mostly over at vicious forum, and not very active lately but I also am a loyal customer of Nos and Zoo generally speaking as they both have awesome stuff.

I would be willing to post my daily workouts with weights and exercises, and overall impressions of this product. I have experience with everything from creatine to tren, though I am currently off and have been since 1/15/2020. I have an instagram (@ocasionallykilted) where I could post lifts and progress pics, as well as before/afters in addition to AM of course. Current stats below:

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 315
BF: 24% (per my fitindex scale, for whatever thats worth)

Best lifts in recent memory/since the covid shutdown:
Bench 385X5
Squat 545X2
Deadlift 585X3
log clean/press 300X2
axle clean/press 280X4 (continental style clean I could press more, those were floor to shoulder cleans)

Best all time lifts:
Bench 500X1
Squat 655X3
Deadlift 725X1
log clean/press 360X1
axle clean/press 350X1 (continental clean)

Current supplement regime:
Juice daddy preworkout
gaspari sizeon with peptopro intra workout
20mg MK677 nightly
1.5ml AET 50 daily post workout
1.5ml Ursa Major daily post workout
7 tabs deisel test pro v4 daily
fish oil/joint support/etc

I humbly submit my name in the hat to log this from a former competitive strongman point of view as I try to get belwo 300, and on down to 270 for the first time as a natty (or fake natty with the MK i guess). If you would like more information I would be happy to provide it for the most part, and thnak you for the consideration.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just bought two bottles of this and AET50 on the bogo sale. I am currently cutting doing 5 days a week of full body training. I have been active mostly over at vicious forum, and not very active lately but I also am a loyal customer of Nos and Zoo generally speaking as they both have awesome stuff.

I would be willing to post my daily workouts with weights and exercises, and overall impressions of this product. I have experience with everything from creatine to tren, though I am currently off and have been since 1/15/2020. I have an instagram (@ocasionallykilted) where I could post lifts and progress pics, as well as before/afters in addition to AM of course. Current stats below:

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 315
BF: 24% (per my fitindex scale, for whatever thats worth)

Best lifts in recent memory/since the covid shutdown:
Bench 385X5
Squat 545X2
Deadlift 585X3
log clean/press 300X2
axle clean/press 280X4 (continental style clean I could press more, those were floor to shoulder cleans)

Best all time lifts:
Bench 500X1
Squat 655X3
Deadlift 725X1
log clean/press 360X1
axle clean/press 350X1 (continental clean)

Current supplement regime:
Juice daddy preworkout
gaspari sizeon with peptopro intra workout
20mg MK677 nightly
1.5ml AET 50 daily post workout
1.5ml Ursa Major daily post workout
7 tabs deisel test pro v4 daily
fish oil/joint support/etc

I humbly submit my name in the hat to log this from a former competitive strongman point of view as I try to get belwo 300, and on down to 270 for the first time as a natty (or fake natty with the MK i guess). If you would like more information I would be happy to provide it for the most part, and thnak you for the consideration.
Bro I definitely wanna see this logger!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll log frequently as I’m currently entering an men’s physique show, if all goes well. You can check my other logs, I’ve even done an apex epichaos log that was not sponsored, purchased with my own money. I always post before and after photos with daily updates. I love the apex line. Currently I’m about to log melanotan and possibly Kings blood(if I’m chosen) but that’s it. I’ve ALWAYS wanted to try Ursolic acid, so I’d be very excited.

current training regime is push/pull/legs/push/pull/legs/ rest or arm/delt hypertrophy/ repeat, including cardio.

this would be awesome to log and thanks for the opportunity again @Renew1 @nostrum420 @xR1pp3Rx

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Assuming this would be 2 months worth at 4 bottles? Tempted to put in an app.

tullius

Awards
Actually on this product, I am curious about the recommended dosing. I know that as I have more body my mg/kg dosing will naturally go up. Is there any suspected sweet spot for this? @Renew1 @nostrum420 @xR1pp3Rx I am curious as I'll likely spring for another bottle or two if I am not selected anyway as I have been curious about ursolic acid for a long time, probably since the pump spray/patrick arnold days

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually on this product, I am curious about the recommended dosing. I know that as I have more body my mg/kg dosing will naturally go up. Is there any suspected sweet spot for this? @Renew1 @nostrum420 @xR1pp3Rx I am curious as I'll likely spring for another bottle or two if I am not selected anyway as I have been curious about ursolic acid for a long time, probably since the pump spray/patrick arnold days
I've found 1-2ml per day to be pretty effective but I also haven't experimented with much more than that... 🤷‍♂️

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1-4 ml would be my recomendation. this is not quite the same as ursolic acid. its a little different i wouldnt be able to make any accurate comparisons.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would totally be willing to log if I was in a better place in working out. Its really taken a back seat thenpast 3 weeks and don't see it improving until high school football is over. Makes for Long days! And I am no morning person. I did buy two bottles in the sale for future use!

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll throw my hat in the ring! Newer on here but I logged Xgels in the past on here. Open to all of the requirements and any other updates people would wanna see/know about this. I've never used any androgens so I may be a more accurate representation of how it would effect someone whos on a lifetime natty path. I've been considering running something natural to get myself back to where I was before quarantine before I start the cycle I had previously planned. Shedding a little bit of fat, general athletic enhancement, and strength are all my intentions as I start up working out again full time. Updates would be as often as needed, daily if the interest is there.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
im suprised there isnt a ton of people wanting to test drive this stuff! this stuff is going to be big!
already test driving... with aet as well. 1 week in and I do feel like I have noticed some subjective benefits possibly from the Ursa as I have used other AET products in the past and kind of know what to expect there. May bump it up to 2 ml but as of now the plan is to run 1 ml for 8 weeks of each.

I will say I am highly impressed by the carrier: it’s very thin so can be spread easily into a thin layer for good absorption. It dries extremely quick. It smells good. It is not sticky on the skin in any way. 11/10 on the carrier for both the ursa and aet

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll throw my hat in the ring! Newer on here but I logged Xgels in the past on here. Open to all of the requirements and any other updates people would wanna see/know about this. I've never used any androgens so I may be a more accurate representation of how it would effect someone whos on a lifetime natty path. I've been considering running something natural to get myself back to where I was before quarantine before I start the cycle I had previously planned. Shedding a little bit of fat, general athletic enhancement, and strength are all my intentions as I start up working out again full time. Updates would be as often as needed, daily if the interest is there.
TY for your app!!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I’ll throw my hat in. I’ve run a couple products from y’all (aet and 11-KT) have absolutely lived both! I would do a minimum of 5 posts a week although likely more. I eat about 95% carnivore, lift 6x a week and run/cardio at least 3x a week. Trying to up my strength and stamina while dropping around 10lbs. I’ve done a few logs and might be able to get them linked but I haven’t been super active on the forums as of late. Before and after pics included. Great opportunity and I hope more people hop in on it!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok guys we will probably choose the loggers this weekend and announce it on monday.. get them apps in if you want to rock this stuff~

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After further thinking, I will not put my name to log it, with lithios and my MK-677 cream I have already enough cream to put on. I will be following the log, good luck to all

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I'm down.

I'm in recomp mode right now and this has my interest.

I recently dropped from a powerlifting meet and have shifted towards bodybuilding training while I focus on school. I'm following a Meadows program, currently eating just above maintenance calories, and doing cardio 2-3x weekly on my stationary bike.

My diet, training, and supplement adherence is high. I'm consistent. I will not cross-post on my social media but I will provide before/after pics. I'll update multiple times per week and track bodyweight, training, diet, and any pertinent changes and reflections on the supplement.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I'm down.

I recently dropped from a powerlifting meet and have shifted towards bodybuilding training while I focus on school. I'm following a Meadows program, currently eating just above maintenance calories, and doing cardio 2-3x weekly on my stationary bike.

My diet, training, and supplement adherence is high. I'm consistent. I will not cross-post on my social media but I will provide before/after pics. I'll update multiple times per week and track bodyweight, training, diet, and any pertinent changes and reflections on the supplement.
And Sean is pretty jacked, so you can see what’s going on

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I'm down.

And Sean is pretty jacked, so you can see what’s going on

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Realized I didn't put an official app in, so hope it isn't too late. There aren't a ton of apps, but some super quality ones so regardless of being chosen I'll be sure to follow whoever is.

This is my longest log on here, but I have several others I can link if needed.

For myself I am interested in this because I keep getting wishy-washy with if I want to use a transdermal. If I log and find it is easy to use I'd be inclined to feel it would push me towards more of those options for other ingredients as well.

Currently sitting comfortably below 10% body fat and probably leaner than in my avatar. Working hard to improve my conditioning/endurance and making some solid progress on strength currently as well. My training is more geared towards performance, but am hoping to add a few pounds of muscle over the next few months as well.

I've used Ur Spray so long ago that I forget how effective it really was, but I do remember having to spray myself a billion times and generally liking the effects. Outside of that my only experience with Ursolic Acid is whatever content is in the EJ extract in Anabolic Effect, so trying higher dosed/transdermal would be a fun experiment.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
testing... testing...*** taps the mic. pft pft pft ***

We have made a decision on the promo applicants. I would like to announce our first victim:
@Sean1332 congratulations!
please PM me your shipping info !!

PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT QUALIFIER ANNOUNCEMENT !!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am asking this out of ignorance (I usually do, but sometimes I am just being absurd), if this fairly similar, chemically, to holy basil?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

holy basil on the left.
Someone is giving me way too much credit, that I don't deserve. If I read this correctly, they both have letters and a bunch of hexagons. How did I do? In grading my results, lets remember that you are dealing with a guy who writes and negotiates contracts, so I am rather limited.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried oral ursolic acid many times, with minimal effects do to poor oral.

I am very interested about your product.

I would definitely log this for you on AnabolicMinds, other forums and I have Instagram, Facebook and twitter accounts. I could run it solo or with my next cycle that’s coming up. It’s a recomp cycle.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone is giving me way too much credit, that I don't deserve. If I read this correctly, they both have letters and a bunch of hexagons. How did I do? In grading my results, lets remember that you are dealing with a guy who writes and negotiates contracts, so I am rather limited.
It looks like Holy Basil has some Ursolic Acid in it along with structurally similar compounds which likely have some value.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testing... testing...*** taps the mic. pft pft pft ***

We have made a decision on the promo applicants. I would like to announce our first victim:
@Sean1332 congratulations!
please PM me your shipping info !!

PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT QUALIFIER ANNOUNCEMENT !!

I have tried oral ursolic acid many times, with minimal effects do to poor oral.

I am very interested about your product.

I would definitely log this for you on AnabolicMinds, other forums and I have Instagram, Facebook and twitter accounts. I could run it solo or with my next cycle that’s coming up. It’s a recomp cycle.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wonder ....
Do homosexuals say "(yes homo)" in instances like this?
Yes. Or sometimes they say "no homo" sarcastically.

I'll never forget the time I was at the Target and a 'mo picked up a Justin Bieber notebook frowned, shook his head and said "ghey!" the way any of us might. I almost died laughing.