xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Folks! First off Merry Christmas!! ~
The Nos Father has decided to spread some Christmas Cheer!!
There is nothing better than a gift this time of yr.
So, what does one do to get free APEX??

Stop by this thread every day from now until Christmas Day and say "Hi" or any well wishes
you might like to impart.
at the end of each day, we will pick one lucky person to receive that day's supplement pick
Thats all it takes!! NO STRINGS ATTACHED (well except those pesky ribbons)

With that said we would like to see all of you stop in and see us...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For today we will be giving away 1 unit of the massive hit we call Triton~~ !! This stuff is a real monster~

Triton is a topical Triacetyl Adenosine supplement. Adenosine is a naturally occurring compound used by every human cell as a means of regulating cellular energy. We use "triacetyl" adenosine for better absorption and enhanced bioavailability!

Use Triacetyl Adenosine to promote a more volumized and vascular appearance by providing enhanced cellular energy!*

If you haven't had a chance to run a little of this before your work outs, you really owe it to yourself to throw your hat into the ring!!

Triton: Triacetyl Adenosine Topical Gel – Apex Alchemy (apex-alchemy.com)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For today we will be giving away 1 unit of the massive hit we call Triton~~ !! This stuff is a real monster~

Triton is a topical Triacetyl Adenosine supplement. Adenosine is a naturally occurring compound used by every human cell as a means of regulating cellular energy. We use "triacetyl" adenosine for better absorption and enhanced bioavailability!

Use Triacetyl Adenosine to promote a more volumized and vascular appearance by providing enhanced cellular energy!*

If you haven't had a chance to run a little of this before your work outs, you really owe it to yourself to throw your hat into the ring!!

Triton: Triacetyl Adenosine Topical Gel – Apex Alchemy (apex-alchemy.com)

5y4plg.jpg

LOL!

...... Steve, that's not how this works, man!

(Steve Harvey tries SOOO hard!)
:ROFLMAO::D

If you've tried Triton, you want more!
.... And if you haven't tried it yet, here's your (FREE) chance!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Merry Christmas To All !!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Happy Happy Christmas Yall!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
gonna be adding arimahex to my HCG cycle. should be good ya?
Maybe throw your name in the hat over here:

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe throw your name in the hat over here:

thanks but I'm terrible for logging. I have a stockpile and I do a lot of other things. like I just started androgin again the other day. I'll also be starting tb-500 part way though and ending bpc-157 at the start.

I mostly wanted arimahex for estrogen control so it sounded like 6oxo would be really good. if I could avoid using aromasin that would be cool

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks but I'm terrible for logging. I have a stockpile and I do a lot of other things. like I just started androgin again the other day. I'll also be starting tb-500 part way though and ending bpc-157 at the start.

I mostly wanted arimahex for estrogen control so it sounded like 6oxo would be really good. if I could avoid using aromasin that would be cool
Let us know how it spices up your stack!