Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any discount codes we can stack ? I’m a little broke from last BOGO
No, sorry man... That discounted price is the final price on the last of this product.

Everyone .... Grab this up while you can. This compound is getting scarce.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn great product gotta see if I can stock up

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 Out of curiosity if money were no issue could raw suppliers be persuaded to produce this? If so what would be the kg moq? This is just a pure curiosity on my end as I have no such monies lol.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 Out of curiosity if money were no issue could raw suppliers be persuaded to produce this? If so what would be the kg moq? This is just a pure curiosity on my end as I have no such monies lol.
Typically MOQ for pilot production is 10kg. I'm not sure if even that would be feasible at this point, though. I'm given to understand, it's something upstream in the synth route that's unavailable.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Typically MOQ for pilot production is 10kg. I'm not sure if even that would be feasible at this point, though. I'm given to understand, it's something upstream in the synth route that's unavailable.
I understand. Thank you. The upstream compound is it literally only used for this and this alone?

Last edited:
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are the 11-keto raws still widely available or is that even an issue?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand. Thank you. The upstream compound is it literally only used for this and this alone?
I think it was also used for Halotestin but I'm not sure to be 100% honest.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just wondering if anyone has used this stuff in high doses, like a bottle per week...?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i blasted it on the back end of a cutting cycle.. but that was with the spray bottles.. so they lasted a min. my joints started aching pretty fast on a double dose, but manageable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i blasted it on the back end of a cutting cycle.. but that was with the spray bottles.. so they lasted a min. my joints started aching pretty fast on a double dose, but manageable.
Alright thanks, just trying to get a idea of the upper range dosing and side effects at said doses

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's unfortunate 11-KT won't be available any longer but can't say I'll really miss it.

flarestar

Awards
so it's all gone now? I managed to buy a few bottles during the closeout sale and still have one of the older 100ml spray bottles left. By far my favorite cutting compound. Any suggestions on other cutting compounds? I'm thinking ursa major.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so it's all gone now? I managed to buy a few bottles during the closeout sale and still have one of the older 100ml spray bottles left. By far my favorite cutting compound. Any suggestions on other cutting compounds? I'm thinking ursa major.
we offer several great options: Ursa, EpiChaos, AET-50, and of course some like to use estrogen control, and we have that covered too.