Apex Brings Back The BOGO !!

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should I be able to get the BOGO on the Dienolone if I put 2 in cart?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should I be able to get the BOGO on the Dienolone if I put 2 in cart?
As with ALL BOGO FREE Offers, the system will Automatically give the lower priced item Free.

But if you put any two of our products in your cart, one of the two will be free.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As with ALL BOGO FREE Offers, the system will Automatically give the lower priced item Free.

But if you put any two of our products in your cart, one of the two will be free.
Thanks and sorry for the dumb question just wanted to be sure before I went back. So undecided on my next two products

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks and sorry for the dumb question just wanted to be sure before I went back. So undecided on my next two products
Take a minute to look at the descriptions of our products on the Apex-Alchemy site, and then feel free to send me a PM with any questions you may have.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all most a week has passed... did you BOGO yet?
Hey I’ve been gone a while but was wondering if these are still the spray bottles or droppers?

I used a bunch of the eclipse product and that stuff was outstanding! Anything similar to it now?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey I’ve been gone a while but was wondering if these are still the spray bottles or droppers?

I used a bunch of the eclipse product and that stuff was outstanding! Anything similar to it now?
Droppers.

Maybe Arimahex (6-oxo) would be the closest.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I was just thinking about doing some beta bottles of the Eclipse ingredients but as single ingredient products so we can see what worked best from that formulation and then maybe re-releasing Eclipse...

If that made any sense... I've had a couple Moscow mules... it's been a day...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was just thinking about doing some beta bottles of the Eclipse ingredients but as single ingredient products so we can see what worked best from that formulation and then maybe re-releasing Eclipse...

You remove the laxogenin?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

What was in the Eclipse?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh damn I wanna try this. Currently running td laxo and loving it
sheet was stout.. I was a beta tester on the og formula.. crashed my estrogen while running trest and tren and test with no other AIs involved, it was incredible.. had to cut the dose down so low i think the beta bottle lasted a couple months

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sheet was stout.. I was a beta tester on the og formula.. crashed my estrogen while running trest and tren and test with no other AIs involved, it was incredible.. had to cut the dose down so low i think the beta bottle lasted a couple months
Sign me up

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The new version will be without the laxogenin, I suppose since almost everyone is remonving it from its supplement line up
Yeah, I was thinking of trying to determine which if the natty AI ingredients was more effective and and release it as a single ingredient product.

That being said, we could also look at bringing back a laxo product.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In my view and AI and a laxo product together is neat ! I have not have the chance Eclipse back in the day with the AI and laxo but i would try it if it ever coming back.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In my view and AI and a laxo product together is neat ! I have not have the chance Eclipse back in the day with the AI and laxo but i would try it if it ever coming back.
if we sold em separate you could buy them during BOGO= win~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Epichaos is almost back in stock so your BOGO needs will still be met~ !! GYSOT !! ~
thanks for reminding me, i need to get re-stocked...epichaos and helios are real deal. both ingredients treated me way better as transdermal than oral.

Vsavoia

Awards
thanks for reminding me, i need to get re-stocked...epichaos and helios are real deal. both ingredients treated me way better as transdermal than oral.
Can you please advise on the Epichaos dosing and method with the dropper
Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you please advise on the Epichaos dosing and method with the dropper
Thanks
start at 1 ml per day and adjust dosing for you personally up or down.
i like to use the dropper itself to spread the product out evenly. some like to use gloves and rub it in. i prefer to let it sit on the skin for a few mins then i will rub it in the rest of the way. shoulders clavicles and inner arms are prime targets for dosing.

Vsavoia

Awards
start at 1 ml per day and adjust dosing for you personally up or down.
i like to use the dropper itself to spread the product out evenly. some like to use gloves and rub it in. i prefer to let it sit on the skin for a few mins then i will rub it in the rest of the way. shoulders clavicles and inner arms are prime targets for dosing.
Thanks for the info