Apex-Alchemy's "SUMMER STOCK-UP" Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6obka6.jpg

Apex-Alchemy's "Summer Stock Up" BOGO Sale starts at 11:00am today.

Screenshot_20220729-132732~2.png

Mix and Match, Site-Wide, Buy One Get One Free!
Stock Up, and finish that summer physique!!!

10 days only. Sale ends Sunday 8/7/22 @11:59pm EDT.

Apex-Alchemy... Attain Your Apex!!!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2yx22d.jpg

Okayyy ...... That's not what we're talking about here.
Entirely different activity.
LOL

So, come and take part in Apex-Alchemy's Mix and Match, Summer Stock Up BOGO FREE Sale on our Entire line-up!

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
Whats the highest dose of Arimahex everyone has done and what were the results?

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
Which product is best for muscle gain?
Which product os best for weight loss?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which product is best for muscle gain?
Which product os best for weight loss?
Epichaos is a good choice.
Also, a combo of Hyperion and Stanogen pairs well.

For fat loss, Ursa Major paired with a lower caloric intake is Extremely popular.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whats the highest dose of Arimahex everyone has done and what were the results?
I'm currently running 1.6 ml/day along with 1.2ml/day of Hyperion after running 2 bottles of Ultra Hard (andro/epi-andro combo)- I'm mainly running for libido purposes(I'm 51 years old) but feel like I'm still leaning up/drying out and feel good. Libido is also up as well.

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
I might try 2 ML and see how that goes. I’ll report back. Thanks guys for the replies👍

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Featured-Image-Summer-Stockup.jpg

Apex-Alchemy's Summer Stock Up BOGO FREE Sale is moving right along!
Don't miss your chance to STOCK-UP on our Entire line-up, while it is Mix and Match, BOGO FREE!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Apex now shipping out of San Diego?!? Reason I ask, my order just got tracking and it's saying San Diego which is odd lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is Apex now shipping out of San Diego?!? Reason I ask, my order just got tracking and it's saying San Diego which is odd lol
No ... But I Did have one order (of mine) ship out from Connecticut (where they always ship from), and then checked into San Diego, before making it's way to me, in South Florida.

LOL.
Not exactly a straight line!
.... But this was at the height of USPS's struggles.

BTW, it still made it to me in a very timely manner (somehow).

:)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No ... But I Did have one order (of mine) ship out from Connecticut (where they always ship from), and then checked into San Diego, before making it's way to me, in South Florida.

LOL.
Not exactly a straight line!
.... But this was at the height of USPS's struggles.

BTW, it still made it to me in a very timely manner (somehow).

:)
Ha. Yeah I'm in NY.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
9fafd14a9e13f2421829d0c5b305a479--bodybuilding-women-fitness-bodybuilding.jpg

Now's the time, guys ....
Take advantage of Apex-Alchemy's Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale!!!

Summer Stock-Up, from Apex-Alchemy .... Attain Your Apex!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
rubber-stamp-with-text-sale-ends-soon-inside-vector-illustration-ET8TP5~2.jpg

Don't miss out, Guys and Gals ....
This Site-Wide, Mix and Match, BOGO FREE Sale ends in 3 days!!!

Summer Stock-Up Sale from Apex-Alchemy ....
Attain Your Apex!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
k-photo-u1.jpeg

LOL!

C'mon guys, It's on!!!

Summer Stock Up, from Apex-Alchemy .... Attain Your Apex!!!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally remembered today. Love Apex Triton. 2x more of those (so 5x bottles in the cabinet, almost finished first bottle). I find after a hot shower and the pores are open, apply it... hits like a truck, nice warming sensation. Also works dry, but feel it when the sweat gets going.

Def enhances pump with nitric-preworkouts +glycer 65% and other PED you're taking... Combining with Creatine HCL is also pretty nice. Really helping post M-Sten to keep mojo when lacking motivation..

Grabbed two more Ursa so 4x total, Gonna save those for the Trenavar recomp cycles planned.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally remembered today. Love Apex Triton. 2x more of those (so 5x bottles in the cabinet, almost finished first bottle). I find after a hot shower and the pores are open, apply it... hits like a truck, nice warming sensation. Also works dry, but feel it when the sweat gets going.

Def enhances pump with nitric-preworkouts +glycer 65% and other PED you're taking... Combining with Creatine HCL is also pretty nice. Really helping post M-Sten to keep mojo when lacking motivation..

Grabbed two more Ursa so 4x total, Gonna save those for the Trenavar recomp cycles planned.
Awesome, man!
Triton is one of my personal favorites!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yabadabadoo-fred-flinstone.gif

Come and get it, working folks!
Summer Stock Up BOGO FREE!!!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
7c09cedb657b20d678f184da2bfa9208--vegetarian-bodybuilding-funny-bodybuilding~2.jpg

Don't be like this guy ^^^ (Disappointed).

Today is the Last Day of our Summer Stock Up BOGO FREE Sale. Don't miss out!!!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PoSiTiVeFLoW

what are you using Triton for? and what other apex TD do you stack with?
Fighting lethargy, increasing pump, plus other ergogenic and therapeutic benefits.

Triton = Triacetyl Adeonsine, trasdermal way to get adenosine into your blood...

In the same way, you take Creatine types to boost your work capacity in the ATP >> ADP >> ATP replenishment (electron transport chain), one can also supplement adenosine also. In fact, when my wife was pregnant we actually used creatine a bit for her my son - he was a big boy and wife was quite petite. He basically outgrew her and there was an oxygen risk as he neared birth, etc..
> https://hudson.org.au/latest-news/creatine-supplement-safe-for-women/#:~:text=An oral creatine supplement is,mother to baby, during pregnancy.

NIH research on adenosine supplementation, there's lots more. When using for body-building I take as a morning after shower, or pre-workout with clean skin. Add your nitric-preworkout + Glycer 65% and a little caffeine or nootropic, get ready for some pumps and extra reps!
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3441280/#:~:text=Background,turnover during high-intensity exercise.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Fighting lethargy, increasing pump, plus other ergogenic and therapeutic benefits.

Triton = Triacetyl Adeonsine, trasdermal way to get adenosine into your blood...

In the same way, you take Creatine types to boost your work capacity in the ATP >> ADP >> ATP replenishment (electron transport chain), one can also supplement adenosine also. In fact, when my wife was pregnant we actually used creatine a bit for her my son - he was a big boy and wife was quite petite. He basically outgrew her and there was an oxygen risk as he neared birth, etc..
> https://hudson.org.au/latest-news/creatine-supplement-safe-for-women/#:~:text=An oral creatine supplement is,mother to baby, during pregnancy.

NIH research on adenosine supplementation, there's lots more. When using for body-building I take as a morning after shower, or pre-workout with clean skin. Add your nitric-preworkout + Glycer 65% and a little caffeine or nootropic, get ready for some pumps and extra reps!
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3441280/#:~:text=Background,turnover during high-intensity exercise.

Thanks for the info, you probably learned me more than what I found.
So, I'm going to change the area of application. Until now I used it on my calf. in the morning then in the evening Helios.