Apex-Alchemy's Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale, Celebrating the Launch of RELAX ADVANCED FORMULA!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nos worked hard to get the new Relax Advanced Formula finished, and get everything restocked, so take advantage of this Site-Wide Mix and Match Sale!

IMG-20230419-WA0001 (1).jpg

Introducing Relax: Advanced Formula – the ultimate solution for targeted relief from pain and soreness! This product is our powerful and natural full spectrum hemp extract and provides all the benefits of the hemp plant in a convenient and easy-to-use form.

Made from domestically grown hemp plants, the full spectrum hemp extract in our Relax: Advanced Formula topical is rich in cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential amino acids, making it a potent solution for aches, pains and enhanced work out recovery. The formula is carefully crafted to penetrate deep into your skin, providing fast and long-lasting relief from muscle aches, joint pain and inflammation.

The hemp extract formula in Relax also contains natural plant oils and vitamins that help to nourish and hydrate your skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Plus, Relax: Advanced Formula uses the full spectrum of hemp compounds, which ensures maximum effectiveness.

Whether you're dealing with chronic pain or just sore muscles, Relax: Advanced Formula will help you get back to living your life pain-free. Simply apply a small amount of the topical to the affected area and massage it in thoroughly. You'll experience rapid relief while you enjoy the natural and soothing scent of hemp oil.

Screenshot_20230420-001136~3.png

Don't let pain and discomfort control your life anymore – try our Relax: Advanced Formula today!

Screenshot_20220729-132732_3~4.png

*Anyone tested for THC should not use Relax Advanced Formula, Original Relax, or any other CBD product as CBD will metabolize into THC and THC metabolites, which may lead to a false positive.

This sale ends Monday 4/24/23 at 11:59pm ET.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait, what’s the difference between original Relax and this one?
The original version had CBD isolate (99% pure CBD) The new version has a full spectrum hemp extract ( it's ~80% CBD and the rest is other cannabinoids and naturally occurring terpenes, amino acids, fatty acids, etc.)

Cannabinoids are thought to have a synergistic effect when used together, sometimes called the "entourage effect" which means a broad spectrum extract should actually be more effective than pure CBD.

It does have a tiny amount of THC but it's within the legal limits defined in the 2018 farm bill. Anyone tested for THC should not use this or any other CBD product as CBD will metabolize into THC and THC metabolites, which may lead to a false positive.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The original version had CBD isolate (99% pure CBD) The new version has a full spectrum hemp extract ( it's ~80% CBD and the rest is other cannabinoids and naturally occurring terpenes, amino acids, fatty acids, etc.)

Cannabinoids are thought to have a synergistic effect when used together, sometimes called the "entourage effect" which means a broad spectrum extract should actually be more effective than pure CBD.

It does have a tiny amount of THC but it's within the legal limits defined in the 2018 farm bill. Anyone tested for THC should not use this or any other CBD product as CBD will metabolize into THC and THC metabolites, which may lead to a false positive.
Thank you! I guess I didn’t realize the original was an isolate. Sounds good!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, I've gotta ask cause it's potentially what I've been asking for... is this made with RSO, or just some 'full spectrum extract'? There is a difference

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, I've gotta ask cause it's potentially what I've been asking for... is this made with RSO, or just some 'full spectrum extract'? There is a difference
RSO would be illegal for us to sell to our customers, because of it's high THC content.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to have to punt... I do remember Nos talking about it though, I think.

@nostrum420
Actually I went back and read that thread. The confusion is nostrum answered your post about and RSO and full spectrum CBD, to which he replied: "coming soon"~!

but I think he was referring to the full spectrum CBD part of your query as he posted this:

"This will be a broad spectrum THC compliant extract."

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hemp RSO exists and is perfectly legal

View attachment 231413
What those differences are seems to vary wildly depending on who you ask... A lot of sources say that they are the same thing. Was there a specific compound in the RSO that you wanted to be sure was in Relax or...? From what I can find, the stuff we used should qualify as a "CBD RSO" but most of the definitions of regular RSO have to do with it's high THC content, which as you know would make a product federally illegal. What would you say the main difference is between a "CBD RSO" and a "Full Spectrum Hemp Extract?"

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What those differences are seems to vary wildly depending on who you ask... A lot of sources say that they are the same thing. Was there a specific compound in the RSO that you wanted to be sure was in Relax or...? From what I can find, the stuff we used should qualify as a "CBD RSO" but most of the definitions of regular RSO have to do with it's high THC content, which as you know would make a product federally illegal. What would you say the main difference is between a "CBD RSO" and a "Full Spectrum Hemp Extract?"
I'd hope for at least CBG/CBN/CBC to be present. And not just that, but with RSO you're getting the terps from the flower, not terps added in later. In my experience, the phrase 'full spectrum extract' is extremely vague in the hemp world. It can mean something is basically 99% CBD but has tiny trace amounts of other cannabinoids so they call it 'full spectrum'.

Would be curious to see the test results on the raws that were used.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In my experience, the phrase 'full spectrum extract' is extremely vague in the hemp world. It can mean something is basically 99% CBD but has tiny trace amounts of other cannabinoids so they call it 'full spectrum'.
But that isn't what we've already written above, is it?
Practically this whole board already knows that Nostrum is an honest guy, and puts out good products.
The new version has a full spectrum hemp extract ( it's ~80% CBD and the rest is other cannabinoids and naturally occurring terpenes, amino acids, fatty acids, etc.)

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd hope for at least CBG/CBN/CBC to be present. And not just that, but with RSO you're getting the terps from the flower, not terps added in later. In my experience, the phrase 'full spectrum extract' is extremely vague in the hemp world. It can mean something is basically 99% CBD but has tiny trace amounts of other cannabinoids so they call it 'full spectrum'.

Would be curious to see the test results on the raws that were used.
For this batch, we used a Full Spectrum Extract that was standardized for a high level of CBD, so it probably wouldn't qualify as what you'd consider an RSO, based on what you're saying.

Like I was saying above the definition of RSO, especially "CBD RSO" is also extremely vague. From looking at a few "how to videos" and the appearance of what's typically described as "RSO" my guess is that there's usually some leftover waxes and lipids and chlorophyll but I don't see any real benefit to having those in. 🤷‍♂️

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But that isn't what we've already written above, is it?
Practically this whole board already knows that Nostrum is an honest guy, and puts out good products.
Didn't say it as any sort of knock on Nos, it's more of my gripe with the hemp industry as a whole. A lot of terms get thrown around, 'full spectrum', 'broad spectrum', ect.. but theres no true definition of what those terms actually mean. Can pull up plenty of test results on 'full spectrum' extracts that only have CBD and tiny trace amounts of CBG and then nothing else. Thats not really 'full spectrum'.

But RSO is a very defined term/end product. It's whole plant material washed in 99% alcohol, and then the alcohol gets purged off. One could argue it's the only true 'full spectrum' extract thats made. The only difference between RSO and Hemp RSO is using low THC hemp plants instead of the fun stuff.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn't say it as any sort of knock on Nos, it's more of my gripe with the hemp industry as a whole. A lot of terms get thrown around, 'full spectrum', 'broad spectrum', ect.. but theres no true definition of what those terms actually mean. Can pull up plenty of test results on 'full spectrum' extracts that only have CBD and tiny trace amounts of CBG and then nothing else. Thats not really 'full spectrum'.

But RSO is a very defined term/end product. It's whole plant material washed in 99% alcohol, and then the alcohol gets purged off. One could argue it's the only true 'full spectrum' extract thats made. The only difference between RSO and Hemp RSO is using low THC hemp plants instead of the fun stuff.
It sounds like, it's what the suppliers refer to as "crude." I don't think it would be suitable for what I'm trying to make as that deep brownish greenish color would come through in a gel carrier like mine. What we're using is basically that minus some of the waxes, lipids and chlorophyll. It does contain the minor cannabinoids you were describing but it doesn't have the characteristic coloration of "RSO."

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ Probably my first tv crush, haven’t thought about that in years!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only 1 1/2 Days Left!!!

Screenshot_20230330-234836~2.png

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Finally jumped on the arimahex train. From what I read 4 pumps- 1ml twice a day is the sweet spot. Running it with aet-50. I'm a fan of invictus by iron legion so will compare.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally jumped on the arimahex train. From what I read 4 pumps- 1ml twice a day is the sweet spot. Running it with aet-50. I'm a fan of invictus by iron legion so will compare.
You'll definitely like it!
5 pumps = 1ml.

Enjoy!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get those last minute orders in!!!