Apex-Alchemy's Christmas 2022 BOGO FREE Sale is Now Live!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apex-Alchemy's Christmas 2022 BOGO FREE, Site-Wide, Mix and Match Sale is Now in effect!!!

cheryl-cai-07-santamuscle-thumbnail~2.jpg

Visit our site now, to get the Best gifts for yourselves.... And also for your Wives, Husbands, Family and Friends!!!

Our product line has never been better.
.... And Santa-Nos has worked hard to make sure our inventory is well stocked, and ready!

Screenshot_20220729-132732_3.png

This is Definitely the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

But don't delay, because this BOGO FREE Sale ends Monday 12/26/22 @ 11:59pm ET.

Last edited:

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup. And it’s fantastic. Having used oral in the past a few times, this beats it by a fair margin.
Wow! Have you used this on cycle or as part of PCT? Apologies for the ignorance I thought 6-OXO was gone for good.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow! Have you used this on cycle or as part of PCT? Apologies for the ignorance I thought 6-OXO was gone for good.
Using on trt as a ai instead of adex. Great replacement honestly. 6-oxo can be used but isn’t perfect for pct. On cycle support or as a off cycle booster is best

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Using on trt as a ai instead of adex. Great replacement honestly. 6-oxo can be used but isn’t perfect for pct. On cycle support or as a off cycle booster is best
I always keep exemestane and letrozole on hand. But obviously I am never looking to plummet my estro levels if I don't have to. I'll probably use this on cycle. Thanks!

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can women use Ursa Major or flashpoint? My wife gave birth almost 10 weeks ago and wants to lose the weight she gained. She is not breast feeding so no chance of my son absorbing anything via breast milk…
THANKS!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can women use Ursa Major or flashpoint? My wife gave birth almost 10 weeks ago and wants to lose the weight she gained. She is not breast feeding so no chance of my son absorbing anything via breast milk…
THANKS!
with her not breast feeding I would say go for it. Just make sure she uses it in areas least accessed by the newborn. I would recommend Ursa on shins and tops of feet for her as her pants and socks will cover the area yet still offer optimal results. the flash point is more of a targeted product so that she can put where she wants but again, I would avoid letting it contact a newborn. that said after 30-40 mins there will be no cross contamination even if in contact.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
with her not breast feeding I would say go for it. Just make sure she uses it in areas least accessed by the newborn. I would recommend Ursa on shins and tops of feet for her as her pants and socks will cover the area yet still offer optimal results. the flash point is more of a targeted product so that she can put where she wants but again, I would avoid letting it contact a newborn. that said after 30-40 mins there will be no cross contamination even if in contact.
Thanks so much for the response! I’ve been using Hyperion places i cover with clothing. After applying I wash my hands with soap for at least 30 seconds before touching my son. I hope that’s enough to wash the stuff off my hands? Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea the problems are more to do with hormones than everyday micronutrients. Hyperion has a tiny dose of DHEA so its good for you to take precautions. the washing of hands is perfect! and remember after 30-40 minutes you will be fine regardless.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yea the problems are more to do with hormones than everyday micronutrients. Hyperion has a tiny dose of DHEA so its good for you to take precautions. the washing of hands is perfect! and remember after 30-40 minutes you will be fine regardless.
Awesome thanks bud. In the medical field we are taught to scrub the **** out of our hands. Good to know it applies here haha.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
THANKS!
I’ll echo what Rip said and add that my wife and daughter use both Ursa Major and Flashpoint with no issues. Both ladies used shins and tops of feet for primary application sites as well.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll echo what Rip said and add that my wife and daughter use both Ursa Major and Flashpoint with no issues. Both ladies used shins and tops of feet for primary application sites as well.
What did they get out of it? I was thinking of ordering her flashpoint for local use around mid section (she’s post partum).

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did they get out of it? I was thinking of ordering her flashpoint for local use around mid section (she’s post partum).
As far as what they felt, they both reported that Ursa increased their sweating during training. They also said they simply felt great. My daughter noticed some veins starting to pop as well (neither are vascular). What they both noticed after a few weeks was some recomping without going nanners on caloric restrictions. With Flashpoint, both said their jiggle areas tightened up some. We didn’t get scientific at all, so everything said here is just going off of what they told me. However, I get the same things out of both products, except I’m very vascular and Ursa really makes my veins pop.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As far as what they felt, they both reported that Ursa increased their sweating during training. They also said they simply felt great. My daughter noticed some veins starting to pop as well (neither are vascular). What they both noticed after a few weeks was some recomping without going nanners on caloric restrictions. With Flashpoint, both said their jiggle areas tightened up some. We didn’t get scientific at all, so everything said here is just going off of what they told me. However, I get the same things out of both products, except I’m very vascular and Ursa really makes my veins pop.
Thank you! Very good information there that’s what my wife would be looking for too.

this question is more for the reps on here… do either products have any effects on testosterone or estrogen?

thanks!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Very good information there that’s what my wife would be looking for too.

this question is more for the reps on here… do either products have any effects on testosterone or estrogen?

thanks!
I’m an Apex rep, just not super active on here. Neither product should have any influence on any hormone pathways as far as I know. @nostrum420 can you confirm?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much dhea per 5 pump is there?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m an Apex rep, just not super active on here. Neither product should have any influence on any hormone pathways as far as I know. @nostrum420 can you confirm?
Not sex hormones AFAIK. They have an effect on cortisol 'n' such.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For anyone who hasn't already ....
Take advantage of this great BOGO FREE, Mix and Match Sale!!!

Screenshot_20221221-172511~2.png

TurdFergason

Awards
only if you can handle the gainz! and your wife isnt too busy after 5pm :ROFLMAO:
Lol my wife is actually interested in some transdermals as well. What apex products would you recommend for a woman?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we have some great stuff the ladies enjoy~

Ursa
Flashpoint
D3-1200
Relax

and believe it or not, a little Hyperion will help a ton in the gym if she likes to lift