Apex-Alchemy's Ameri-Gains Site-Wide, Mix and Match, BOGO FREE Sale-a-Bration!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you all for making this happen!!!
Our Site-Wide, Mix and Match, BOGO FREE Sale-a-Bration is good through Monday July, 4th @ 11:59pm EDT!!!

Stock up on all of your Favorites, and use this opportunity to try something New!!!

6ldgy7.jpg

Screenshot_20220630-113848~2.png

Last edited:

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll be putting an order in the next day or so, but I will say this - everyone should buy this &$@! It’s amazing. I’ve been running triton and ursa the past 8 weeks and I added epichaos as of 4 weeks ago. Strength and muscle definition are up and since when I started 8 weeks ago I am down 6 lbs without any significant changes to training or diet. Pants/shorts are looser without even trying to lose weight. No side effects other than some extra sweating. 2ml of each a day, with 3 out of 7 days getting an extra 1ml of ursa and triton. I am happy to say out of all the products I’ve used over the course of 15 years of training, these are highly effective. I can’t speak to each of them solo but the duo and trio are amazing

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This might be the fastest shipping I’ve ever had.. package is already at the post office a couple hours away. It will probably sit until Tuesday at this point, but that’s impressive.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This might be the fastest shipping I’ve ever had.. package is already at the post office a couple hours away. It will probably sit until Tuesday at this point, but that’s impressive.
Ya, Nos has been super fast lately. Always pretty quick, but lightning on my last few orders.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I stand corrected, out for delivery! I’m out of town unfortunately but that is faster than most Amazon packages I get these days. 48 hours from order placement to my mailbox. Not even close to the origin point either.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you all for making this happen!!!
Our Site-Wide, Mix and Match, BOGO FREE Sale-a-Bration is good through Monday July, 4th @ 11:59pm EDT!!!

Stock up on all of your Favorites, and use this opportunity to try something New!!!

View attachment 218547

View attachment 218548

I briefly thought you guys came out with a new product and we're calling it Ameri gains lol. And then I used some common sense.... Lol👍

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I briefly thought you guys came out with a new product and we're calling it Ameri gains lol. And then I used some common sense.... Lol👍
LOL.
Well, Nos is constantly working on development, so I guess you never know!
:)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think an iron is almost ready to come out of the fire, actually.
Oooh-la. Do tell 🥳
Iirc, at one point you were working with a molecularly similar compound to ursolic acid....?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I stand corrected, out for delivery! I’m out of town unfortunately but that is faster than most Amazon packages I get these days. 48 hours from order placement to my mailbox. Not even close to the origin point either.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Happy 4th of July, from the Apex-Alchemy crew!!!
6lrh8a.jpg

9 1/2 hours left on this BOGO FREE Sale .... Don't miss out!!!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyway we can extend this ONE day? Been out of the country and just got back this morning. Missed out man

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to triton. Is 2mls the sweet spot?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Come and get it!!!
Our "Oops" is your gain!!!

Last edited: