Apex-Alchemy's 24 Hour BOGO FREE Flash Sale is Now Live!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Surprise!!!
Nos decided to have a (Much Requested) 24 Hour BOGO FREE Flash Sale!!!

giphy (1).gif

Hop on board, stock up, and enjoy the ride!

Screenshot_20220729-132732~7.png

... Just a reminder: All Domestic orders over $100 Always receive Apex-Alchemy's Well-known Fast Shipping, FREE!!!

... But don't procrastinate. This Sale is only good through Saturday 1/27/24 at 11:59pm ET.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyperion the TRT and Free Test boosting powerhouse and Arimahex, the perfect AI and the stronkest Test booster on the market bar none (<-- with human data) are must haves in any cycling situation! BOTH on BOGO right meow~ but that's low hanging fruit... How about these attributes:

Mass Shift for BOTH you cutters and especially BULKERS~!!!

AET-50 controls cortisol and eats fat away, strategically deploy during PCT!

Epichaos helps shuttle calories into muscles possibly increasing power output and modulating myostatin in a favorable manner.

Ursa Major acts as mother nature's D n-dizzle P ... Strips fat and preserves muscle, a perfect adjunct to PCTs allowing higher caloric intake when your body needs the nutrients most to hold onto newly massed muscle~

Triton Fuels your workouts after the roids wear off, smooths cellular lining in veins and arteries for massive blood flow increases, power output and endurance... It's like the cycle never ends~

D3 Helps everything.

Helios helps everything as well but has amazing benefits on the prostate, which all steroid users need.

Flash point hits the last bit of stubborn fat. Targeted fat loss to really dig out the hardest held fat stores!

Relax --------> helps you relax.

Phytocain is APEX' premier muscle rub. Sooths muscle aches and joint pains in a new and different way.

Am I forgetting anything??

Get em all on BOGO right nao!!~ 💪💪💪

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh man if u liked it back in the day, you are in for a treat, this is a whole new ball game!
Hope so I’ll be customer for life. Currently using inhibit e with some arimistane added to it. Can I start the 6-oxo immediately after finish those or should I wait a bit? Be interested how they compare.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope so I’ll be customer for life. Currently using inhibit e with some arimistane added to it. Can I start the 6-oxo immediately after finish those or should I wait a bit? Be interested how they compare.
You sure could. Its been shown to actually level out sex hormones while simultaneously raising them. so my guess is the effects of your current stack will be of little worry here. I ran it for almost 5 months strait before taking a break. stuff is epic

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sure could. Its been shown to actually level out sex hormones while simultaneously raising them. so my guess is the effects of your current stack will be of little worry here. I ran it for almost 5 months strait before taking a break. stuff is epic
1ml a day?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only One Hour Left, Everyone!

download (22).jpeg

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah.... though that may be a bit much for some. try it at 1 ml and see what u think adjust from there up or down.
When you say a bit much, what were you experiencing and how did you adjust? I have two bottles of Arimihex on the way!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you say a bit much, what were you experiencing and how did you adjust? I have two bottles of Arimihex on the way!
I've said this before, so let me explain it as best I can. I was on TrT for many yrs. that is my baseline for attributes. While on trt all of the usual benefits were realized. Arimahex acts so much like real Trt that it's hard for me to discern the difference between the two. likewise, when you get a little tilted on your dosing there are certain tell tail signs and those same signs show up with Arimahex as well. Aggression, off mood, acne, ect. are all in play.

adjust your dose to get all the good benefits and keep any side effects at bay. some people may need 3 pumps others may need more than 1 ml. Its all personal in the realm of hormonal manipulation.

start at one ml and give about a week.. if there is no signs of side effects you can go up in dose (I recommend adding 1 pump per adjustment) if you like to find your upper limits. My biggest point here is though, use only what you need. anything more will be wasted IMO

this one is not a more = better. while that may hold true for some people, others may really find benefit at a much lower dose.

at 1 ml per day that's 120 days of glory if you got the 60ml bottles!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've said this before, so let me explain it as best I can. I was on TrT for many yrs. that is my baseline for attributes. While on trt all of the usual benefits were realized. Arimahex acts so much like real Trt that it's hard for me to discern the difference between the two. likewise, when you get a little tilted on your dosing there are certain tell tail signs and those same signs show up with Arimahex as well. Aggression, off mood, acne, ect. are all in play.

adjust your dose to get all the good benefits and keep any side effects at bay. some people may need 3 pumps others may need more than 1 ml. Its all personal in the realm of hormonal manipulation.

start at one ml and give about a week.. if there is no signs of side effects you can go up in dose (I recommend adding 1 pump per adjustment) if you like to find your upper limits. My biggest point here is though, use only what you need. anything more will be wasted IMO

this one is not a more = better. while that may hold true for some people, others may really find benefit at a much lower dose.

at 1 ml per day that's 120 days of glory if you got the 60ml bottles!
I gotcha! Thanks for the details. Looking forward to using it. I’ve been on TRT for 10 years so looking for any added benefits!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gotcha! Thanks for the details. Looking forward to using it. I’ve been on TRT for 10 years so looking for any added benefits!
are you off TrT or are you going to be using this along side as an AI?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you off TrT or are you going to be using this along side as an AI?
Using as an AI. I started on subq injections about 6 months ago to see if it would help me get off arimidex. I also take inhibit-e and it helps keep my E2 down but I’d like to lower it just a little bit more.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would it work alongside a low dose of Enclomiphene?
my guess would be: good to great.
low dosing clomid causes a release of LH and FSH and in turn a downstream rise in test.
Arimahex will use a different path-way to cause a rise in sex hormones, albeit while keeping the all-important epi:test ratio in check. you will have complete control over your estrogenic environment and a sustained two pronged effort to increase Test/DHT
hopefully you can let us know if it works in your favor or not!~

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my guess would be: good to great.
low dosing clomid causes a release of LH and FSH and in turn a downstream rise in test.
Arimahex will use a different path-way to cause a rise in sex hormones, albeit while keeping the all-important epi:test ratio in check. you will have complete control over your estrogenic environment and a sustained two pronged effort to increase Test/DHT
hopefully you can let us know if it works in your favor or not!~

Any feedback from users on Trt(not necessarily using for estrogen control)? I’m curious on mood/well being? libido improvements? Leaning/hardening effects?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Anyone with mutiple bottles of epichaos notice any of the liquid in your bottle is darker or lighter then another?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone with mutiple bottles of epichaos notice any of the liquid in your bottle is darker or lighter then another?
yes, its ok and common to see slight differences in batch to batch.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
one thing I have noticed is that the longer they sit around they get a bit darker, are yours possibly from different purchases?

I think one of the reasons for color differences is who supplies it, what time of year its getting harvested, as well as what source is used as starting material. many different things can cause slight changes if colors batch to batch.