Apex-Alchemy... Something's Cooking!!! ***Guess what the New Product is, and you could receive a FREE BOTTLE!!! ***

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
guys its already up on their site LOL, topical Na-R-ala

that said, is it sold out because it hasn't dropped yet or did it literally get bought up already?

edit: I hope I didn't ruin the announcement

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
guys its already up on their site LOL, topical Na-R-ala

that said, is it sold out because it hasn't dropped yet or did it literally get bought up already?

edit: I hope I didn't ruin the announcement
Yep.
LOL

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That should be a great product. I actually just ran out of ALA. I take it every morning as part of an old school ALCAR/GTE/ALA stack (the old "Anarchy Stack", circa 2003).
Wait until you see the description!
:)💪:geek:🔥

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So anyway guys ...
The product isn't officially released yet.... So it isn't available quite yet....
But we'll make the Proper Announcements (and name winner(s) shortly...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait a minute ... Acetyl-L-carnitine has a molecular weight of 203.24 g/mol (good for TD) and although green tea extract has a molecular weight of 458.37 g/mol ((not good for TD) - we could always just drink that -- creating the opportunity of a 2/3 TD Anarchy Stack ….

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need some paper proof that the dalton brothers will not **** up the skin deep penetration!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
topical-na-r-ala-supplement-2.jpg
Product Description:

Introducing MASS SHIFT, the world's first transdermal Sodium-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid product. Sodium-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (Na-R-ALA) is a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce inflammation, support healthy nerve function and promote improved carbohydrate metabolism.

Unlike traditional oral supplements, this transdermal gel delivers Na-R-ALA directly to the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system and avoiding "first pass metabolism" where digestive enzymes quickly eliminate most of what was consumed. Instead, Mass Shift is designed to penetrate deep into the skin, allowing for quick and efficient absorption.

Transdermal Na-R-ALA refers to the form of the supplement that can be absorbed through the skin, by applying a specially formulated gel. This method of delivery has been gaining traction in recent years, as it is believed to be more effective in delivering the benefits of compounds with poor oral bioavailability such as Na-R-ALA.

One of the key benefits of transdermal Na-R-ALA is its ability to increase the production of glutathione, which is another antioxidant that is crucial for maintaining the body's health. Glutathione helps to remove toxins from the body, thereby improving the immune system and reducing the risk of chronic diseases.

Another benefit of transdermal Na-R-ALA is its ability to improve blood sugar control. Alpha-Lipoic Acid is known to increase insulin sensitivity, which can help to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes. Studies have also shown that Na-R-ALA can improve the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy, such as pain and numbness in the limbs.

In addition, Na-R-ALA has been found to have neuroprotective properties, which means it can protect the brain and nervous system from damage caused by free radicals.

Overall, Na-R-ALA is an exciting supplement that may have a number of health benefits. Transdermal application of Na-R-ALA is a promising way of overcoming the challenges of poor oral bioavailability, thereby unlocking the true potential of this antioxidant powerhouse.

topical-na-r-ala-supplement-2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait a minute ... Acetyl-L-carnitine has a molecular weight of 203.24 g/mol (good for TD) and although green tea extract has a molecular weight of 458.37 g/mol ((not good for TD) - we could always just drink that -- creating the opportunity of a 2/3 TD Anarchy Stack ….
I actually have my eyes on this one already~ I think its an awesome ingredient.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SOOOO...
The winner of the free product is @Airmaniac !!!!
(And yes, we look forward to possibly doing this again, soon! LOL).

But also ..... We determined that an answer given previously by @madmuscle24 was "close enough" to warrant a free bottle, as well!!!

If you guys would please PM me your shipping information, we'll go from there!

:):love::cool:

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
SOOOO...

But also ..... We determined that an answer given previously by @madmuscle24 was "close enough" to warrant a free bottle, as well!!!

Wow! Thank you APEX! Really appreciate it!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Our Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale Thread, celebrating the release of our new product: MASS SHIFT!

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yep Seven like VII from Icon 7-dhea :D

I haved the APEX mail yesterday night about this Suspence....

So now, i think this is a good stack with Ursa ?

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
SOOOO...

@Airmaniac
n’oubliez pas de donner mon adresse.... Je crois que les colis ne vous parviennent pas correctement... Choisissez une destination sûre! Mine..

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep Seven like VII from Icon 7-dhea :D

I haved the APEX mail yesterday night about this Suspence....

So now, i think this is a good stack with Ursa ?
Curious as to why you'd want this over b-AET?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought I’d post this here…Saw this just now and first thought came to mind, I wonder what kinda delt, arm pump I could get with this? (Possible idea for Apex?)
@nostrum420 @Renew1

IMG_6554.JPG