Apex-Alchemy SIZZLING SUMMER BOGO FREE Sale!!!

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can triton be used daily? Or is it recommended only pre workout?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to be cheeky but which AA products can I slather on my coconuts for better absorption?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so it is hot~ I live in the pacific NW and its been at least 10 days over 100 degrees... most of those over 110 and we hit 120 at the peak.. today was chill around 97 now and its 6 pm. FMITGA

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get that Summer physique on, guys ....
BOGO FREE!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so it is hot~ I live in the pacific NW and its been at least 10 days over 100 degrees... most of those over 110 and we hit 120 at the peak.. today was chill around 97 now and its 6 pm. FMITGA
Well that’s why we have to start embracing the idea of driving around in electric cars and constructing windmills everywhere while paying foreign countries up the ass for the privilege to do so. We got this!

Ughh, I basically want everything in the Apex lineup, but I’m prioritizing Helios for sure to hopefully get my shoulder on a better track..

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well that’s why we have to start embracing the idea of driving around in electric cars and constructing windmills everywhere while paying foreign countries up the ass for the privilege to do so. We got this!

Ughh, I basically want everything in the Apex lineup, but I’m prioritizing Helios for sure to hopefully get my shoulder on a better track..
Have you driven an EV? I like the torque.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you driven an EV? I like the torque.
No, but I came sort of close to leasing a hybrid (Ford Escape) when my lease was up last September and I was looking for a new lease vehicle. Slightly higher MSRP (like $2000) than the vehicle I ended up with but they wanted hundreds more per month. Ended up with a KIA Seltos.

KIA is far sexier than Ford nowadays so I am glad they tried to screw me over. My next vehicle I would like to get a Hybrid- possibly a KIA. I have heard they have nice torque!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
california is trying to keep people from chargin their cars .... they are threatening up here for rolling black out.. we provide cali with most of their power.. its rediculous.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A friend and I actually lost his car for part of a day once...
LOL.

If you could see my face right now, you'd see the shock and surprise. LOL.

I couldn't possibly list all of the uhhh "interesting" things that I've done over the years, but maybe I'll share one or two (non-incriminating) ones here and there.

:)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm….so July 12th ey?

I never fully realize what I want until immediately after these BOGO sales end. It’s just the way it is. So why don’t we just agree to say it’s actually going until July 14th, but don’t say it out loud. If it we’re to be officially confirmed until the 14th, I would just find myself in the same boat.

So I’m interested to hear any thoughts, but don’t tell me anything.

A friend and I actually lost his car for part of a day once...
Only once? Jeez! Talk about two kids who were brought up with some solid life skills!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Late night bump for BOGO FREE Goodness!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Bumping for the "weekend after bernies crowd"

make sure you act before this one comes and goes!!
any eta on when flashpoint will be available? Need something to continue after being on androlotion. Also happy to do a log if you’re still looking for ppl

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5 Days Left on this BOGO FREE Sale, everyone!

Stock up!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less than 3 days left on this BOGO FREE Sale guys.

5g1zkx.jpg

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beta means its still in production
:ROFLMAO: gonna have to wait for the retail product to get the good good

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Beta means its still in production
:ROFLMAO: gonna have to wait for the retail product to get the good good
Well f me Chet. Not much out there for TD fat loss that actually works. I liked Androlotion but wanted to try something for remainder of summer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well f me Chet. Not much out there for TD fat loss that actually works. I liked Androlotion but wanted to try something for remainder of summer.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Less than 3 days left on this BOGO FREE Sale guys.

View attachment 206619

That’s not even close to enough time. How am I supposed to decide what I want by then?
1) Buy 4 bottles of Ursa
2) run 4ml per day
3) thank me in 30 days
I have always been a fan of UA, so I am definitely looking forward to trying it in a transdermal preparation. This is definitely on my shopping list for the BOGO!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s not even close to enough time. How am I supposed to decide what I want by then?

I have always been a fan of UA, so I am definitely looking forward to trying it in a transdermal preparation. This is definitely on my shopping list for the BOGO!
I got about 3 weeks left until I hop back on the Ursa/epi chaos